Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't post the site sorry, it won't let me. But still. A,policeman being as trustworthy as a man with a broken arm. Or maybe he studied other SKs and did the successful parts of what they did. For example: pretend to have a broken arm so you can hit them with the cast and at least disorientated them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
A fake cop with a broken arm, trying to use the phone would just about nail it I think. Women couldn't resist helping someone like that IMO

I agree with you about this completely (online presence that is). I know the Claremont Ghost vids are gone, but does anyone know the supposed 'clues' in these, as a list/summary? Sorry if this has been posted but I can only see reference to the Tiger Moth.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A fake cop with a broken arm, trying to use the phone would just about nail it I think. Women couldn't resist helping someone like that IMO

I totally agree Grok. A fake cop really making a show of trying to fumble coins around while holding the receiver between chin and shoulder while simultaneously trying to dial a number. Think about the scene. You'd have to be a hard nut to resist. Also, a cast could make a very effective weapon. I remember there was a wrestler in the 80s named Mr Wonderful Paul Orndorff. His little trick was to wear a cast in the ring and wack! He'd knock his opponents out cold. Come to think of it the wrestling was really popular then. Maybe BE was a fan.

Or back to the biscuit theory. He was so angry that someone was trying to poison his child via a biscuit that this triggered him to rape and murder. I don't buy into CP345's idea that it was a Gingernut. Kids don't like Gingernuts at all and besides the person was threatening to poison Monte Carlo biscuits.

Arnotts Monte Carlo = Claremont

Or back to the biscuit theory. He was so angry that someone was trying to poison his child via a biscuit that this triggered him to rape and murder. I don't buy into CP345's idea that it was a Gingernut. Kids don't like Gingernuts at all and besides the person was threatening to poison Monte Carlo biscuits.

Yep that's possible. I was thinking about the arnotts link earlier. Grok, do you remember the little biscuit clocks with either the yellow or pink faces? A different time on each one made them great for kids to learn to tell the time. Maybe BE had a bag of them with him while stalking and pulled one out of the bag lucky dip style to set the time for his abductions. I know it sounds a little crazy but it would explain why SS was taken two hours later than the other girls.

Yeah! Everyone knows scotch finger biscuits!

I agree with you about this completely (online presence that is). I know the Claremont Ghost vids are gone, but does anyone know the supposed 'clues' in these, as a list/summary? Sorry if this has been posted but I can only see reference to the Tiger Moth.

And sorry to call end to the tea break (enough biscuits already)...
But further to my last post, just who keeps all the old news footage to be able to compile this:

https://youtu.be/yGUH4prJcXc

And some of the other vids by creators of BLAC vidros warrant more attention in my opinion also.

Yep that's possible. I was thinking about the arnotts link earlier. Grok, do you remember the little biscuit clocks with either the yellow or pink faces? A different time on each one made them great for kids to learn to tell the time. Maybe BE had a bag of them with him while stalking and pulled one out of the bag lucky dip style to set the time for his abductions. I know it sounds a little crazy but it would explain why SS was taken two hours later than the other girls.
With all due respect CP35 sometimes it seems you do not think through your theories. If you remember correctly the pink faces had a different time than the yellow faces. He would need to abduct a woman on the pink face time, put her back and then abduct her again on the yellow face time. Or are you suggesting he split the biscuit and used the same biscuit to abducted on different dates.

With all due respect CP35 sometimes it seems you do not think through your theories. If you remember correctly the pink faces had a different time than the yellow faces. He would need to abduct a woman on the pink face time, put her back and then abduct her again on the yellow face time. Or are you suggesting he split the biscuit and used the same biscuit to abducted on different dates.

I thought they all had different times! Oh god.... please don't tell me I was one of the dumb kids.

I thought they all had different times! Oh god.... please don't tell me I was one of the dumb kids.
One biscuit two different times CP345. Sorry..

Pink 2am and flip it over yellow 3am

This came up on FB..in this weeks Western Suburbs Weekly in an article from Janes sister. it is very interesting reading..
1710412968fcb0cadffc6a2d8990002c.png

Edit..add link and correct newspaper name. Link to full article here:
http://www.communitynews.com.au/wes...llings-victim-jane-rimmers-sister-speaks-out/

Rsbm

And some of the other vids by creators of BLAC vidros warrant more attention in my opinion also.

Yes its a treasure trove that hasn't been looked at nearly enough . Considering the amount of time spent on mystery man cctv

Sent from my GT-S7275Y using Tapatalk

Hello All - I am a newbie so please excuse me if it takes me a little while to learn how to post etc.

Voodoosoll76 mentions (link and extract below) that Lisa Brown went to same Primary School as BE and also that Kerry Turner's Sister worked in a Gosnells Pharmacy - which would be close to where BE lived. Is it possible he may have met Kerry Turner through her sister??

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...1997-Perth-Western-Australia-9-*ARREST/page62

Voodoodoll76
user-offline.png

I can also say that Lisa Brown who disappeared from Perth City in 1998 also attended Huntingdale ps- she was in my younger sisters year.
In early 1991 my first pt job in a Gosnells pharmacy- I worked with Kerry Turners sister- just prior to her murder....

Court hearing starts on 25th January. Going to be interesting.

[video=youtube;eTpMkQV_bfk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTpMkQV_bfk[/video]

Jane's video - this one seems really clear.....
with commentary

Tomorrow? Is it a Mention do you know?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Criminal Pre-Trial Procedures – Supreme Court:

1. First Appearance – Magistrates Court All charges, regardless of seriousness, begin in the Magistrates Court. During the first appearance the prosecution notice (the charge) is read to the accused and the accused may apply for bail.

2. Stirling Garden’s Magistrates Court If the Supreme Court has jurisdiction to hear the charges the accused, after their first appearance, will be immediately remanded to appear in the Stirling Gardens Magistrates Court. Due to the Supreme Court’s limited jurisdiction, the SGMC is able to effectively streamline pre-trial processes.

3. Pleas/Committal Mention After receiving legal advice the accused is required to enter a plea. If the accused pleads not guilty or if they unsure how to plead they will appear at a Committal Mention Date. The prosecution must provide all of their evidence to the accused prior to Committal Mention.

4. First Appearance – Supreme Court Once the accused person’s charges have been committed (formally transferred) to the Supreme Court the accused will have a ‘First Appearance’. At the First Appearance the Judge will seek to confirm the not guilty pleas and set provisional trial dates.

more info and reference: www.lawsocietywa.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/FBLEP-Civil-Criminal-Pre-Trial-Procedure-Teacher-Student-Post-Visit-Resource.pdf

Criminal Pre-Trial Procedures – Supreme Court:

1. First Appearance – Magistrates Court All charges, regardless of seriousness, begin in the Magistrates Court. During the first appearance the prosecution notice (the charge) is read to the accused and the accused may apply for bail.

2. Stirling Garden’s Magistrates Court If the Supreme Court has jurisdiction to hear the charges the accused, after their first appearance, will be immediately remanded to appear in the Stirling Gardens Magistrates Court. Due to the Supreme Court’s limited jurisdiction, the SGMC is able to effectively streamline pre-trial processes.

3. Pleas/Committal Mention After receiving legal advice the accused is required to enter a plea. If the accused pleads not guilty or if they unsure how to plead they will appear at a Committal Mention Date. The prosecution must provide all of their evidence to the accused prior to Committal Mention.

4. First Appearance – Supreme Court Once the accused person’s charges have been committed (formally transferred) to the Supreme Court the accused will have a ‘First Appearance’. At the First Appearance the Judge will seek to confirm the not guilty pleas and set provisional trial dates.

more info and reference: www.lawsocietywa.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/FBLEP-Civil-Criminal-Pre-Trial-Procedure-Teacher-Student-Post-Visit-Resource.pdf
Thanks. hmmmn l suppose he will appear by videolink? And cameras will be banned.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member