Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does everyone think the CSK took his victims in between abduction and dumping?
What kind of deserted building or property makes a good rape/kill site??
If the poor victims were still alive when they were allegedly mutilated, then the blood splatter pattern would be much larger in wider due to fact Heart would still be pumping and squirting out blood through cut arteries. This kind of wounding is messy and requires space where all traces of blood could easily be cleaned away.
If the CSK say strangled the poor victims before mutilating there bodies, then blood splatter is not such an issue.
Also limiting noise would be an issue if victims could still scream out aloud. I'm guessing somewhere either remote or an industrial area that was not operating on weekends and public holidays.
I'm thinking places like:
- abattoirs
- factories
- abandoned and/or remote farm houses/buildings or houses/sheds on smaller hobby type farms that are usually closer to the city.
- old timber mills
- limestone, granite, or gravel quarries
- lonely bush tracks
- ice works
- other cemeteries besides KK
- fishing shacks
- fisheries processing plants
- random sea container either in Freo wharf area or some other place that's empty on weekends.
- chemical processing plant with a big vat of HCl acid or some other toxic liquid that could dissolve a body after CSK had finished his business.
- a (cray fish) boat
- warehouse

Or maybe the back of the station wagon sufficed for the rape/kill scene???

Well... that narrows it down.

extract>...BE has changed his FB settings so that you can no longer see his friends

i read about the fb situ in another forum, and damn, i will admit only to having stooped so low as to have a squizz at the accused's account because it would be against the rules to sleuth family members.
His settings have not been changed - 'no friends to see' means he no longer has ANY fb friends. We can not debate this, but I can stand by what i said a couple of threads back - that it may well be that (now all) his fb friends had removed themselves to avoid being stalked by association.

[emoji887]

Where does everyone think the CSK took his victims in between abduction and dumping?
If the poor victims were still alive when they were allegedly mutilated, then the blood splatter pattern would be much larger in wider due to fact Heart would still be pumping and squirting out blood through cut arteries. This kind of wounding is messy and requires space where all traces of blood could easily be cleaned away.
If the CSK say strangled the poor victims before mutilating there bodies, then blood splatter is not such an issue.
Also limiting noise would be an issue if victims could still scream out aloud. I'm guessing somewhere either remote or an industrial area that was not operating on weekends and public holidays.
- abattoirs
- factories
- abandoned and/or remote farm houses/buildings or houses/sheds on smaller hobby type farms that are usually closer to the city.
- old timber mills
- lonely bush tracks
- ice works
- fishing shacks
- random sea container either in Freo wharf area or some other place that's empty on weekends.
- chemical processing plant with a big vat of HCl acid or some other toxic liquid that could dissolve a body after CSK had finished his business.
- a (cray fish) boat
- warehouse

How do we know they were mutilated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes your right BReVeTTe , last remaining FB friend (SD) has removed themselves.

Just reading a transcript from Australian Story from Feb 2004, maybe this is some of what the police where looking for at the properties that BE had lived at...

Taken from the transcript.....
"DET. SGT LEE: What I'm showing you now is replicas of the clothing worn by all of the girls on the night of their disappearance, firstly starting with Sarah's clothing. And in particular we'd like to locate a key ring, a sunflower key ring. Um, most notable with Jane's clothing and property is the small bag. And with Ciara's clothing, the most notable is the small brooch."

http://www.abc.net.au/austory/content/2003/s1042100.htm

- abattoirs
- factories
- old timber mills
- lonely bush tracks
- ice works
- fishing shacks
- a (cray fish) boat
- warehouse

I'm thinking the chap with the abandoned premises on Government Road, and signs of a 'scuffle' + jewellery, is worth considering. Sure, it's almost like a badly-written thriller to have the clues so obvious, but Government Road is right next to KK cemetery, a commercial area which would be very quiet at night, and about 3 minutes drive from the Conti.

Normal to have an instructing solicitor. Barristers will be appointed and take instructions later.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

This doesn't make any sense because de Kerloy is the solicitor and Cleary is the barrister. De Kerloy doesn't 'act for Cleary'. They both 'act for' BRE. And de Kerloy instructs Cleary. The 'firm' involved isn't even a criminal law firm, which is surprising. And de Kerloy is pretty junior. I find that quite interesting.

In early December 2015 WAPOL released details about the type of car they believed the CSK drove ,they had been sitting on this information for a number of years. IMO they were firming in on a suspect at this time and released the information because it was thus no further value , and possibly to provoke action or comment from the POI who would have been under 24/7 surveillance from the first instance.
When WAPOL conduct surveillance they are not exactly the Mossad,-more like the Pink Panther.
In March 2016 BREs wife left him after 10 years, possibly due to overt surveillance tactics. or a formal interview alerting her something big was in the wind.
By mid year going by Facebook posts it can be suggested BRE and those closest to him are aware they are being monitored.
The" difficulty of getting a taxi " face book communique ,and the deadpan, firm middle finger raised " naughty boy when you were younger " response. The "Killer Clown" image and post, -also a clear "up yours " to investigators on the case.
Am not buying for a moment that BRE only came onto the CSK radar in the last few months.

In early December 2015 WAPOL released details about the type of car they believed the CSK drove ,they had been sitting on this information for a number of years. IMO they were firming in on a suspect at this time and released the information because it was thus no further value , and possibly to provoke action or comment from the POI who would have been under 24/7 surveillance from the first instance.
When WAPOL conduct surveillance they are not exactly the Mossad,-more like the Pink Panther.
In March 2016 BREs wife left him after 10 years, possibly due to overt surveillance tactics. or a formal interview alerting her something big was in the wind.
By mid year going by Facebook posts it can be suggested BRE and those closest to him are aware they are being monitored.
The" difficulty of getting a taxi " face book communique ,and the deadpan, firm middle finger raised " naughty boy when you were younger " response. The "Killer Clown" image and post, -also a clear "up yours " to investigators on the case.
Am not buying for a moment that BRE only came onto the CSK radar in the last few months.

Is this what happened in the CSK http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainm...-solved/ar-AAmkWGc?li=AAavLaF&ocid=spartanntp

They went after familial DNA

Agreed. By Dec 2015 WAPOL had publicly released info of the VS Commodore fibre forensic link, but more importantly Oct 2015 release of the KK DNA link which had apparently been made as much as 6 years earlier in 2009, along with the peculiar screen printing 'ink-impregnated' clothesline. If you were the perpetrator that's a significant increase in information potentially linking you to the crimes. Then in Jan 2016 you have Don Spiers expressing confidence an arrest may yet be made. What we don't know is how the Huntingdale Kimono attack link was made. The story we have been given is that it was a 'random DNA link discovery' upon retesting, leading us to speculate that the accused was a prime suspect in an unsolved case. I think we may eventually find out that either WAPOL had by this time spoken with CGE of her experiences and suspicions, and the PR releases were a 'cage rattling' exercise to see how their new POI reacted as they continued to investigate him, or that the releases encouraged her to come forward. In any case, it's hard to imagine that the accused wouldn't have felt some heat at least a year out from arrest, an astute person would be suspicious of being surveilled and actively looking for indicators of this. The taxi FB interaction with the brother is an interesting one, I am led to believe he was generally considered the 'more troubled' of the two in the family.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...w-clues-on-murderers-car-20151204-glfnot.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were articles back in 2015 (and earlier)indicating they had new leads in the CSK case and new technology to test evidence that they had from the crimes.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-...claremont-serial-killer-investigation/6859620

BRE would have been following these stories. He would have been getting worried..maybe drinking more..acting irritable and snappy at people. I dont doubt these things added to his wife leaving.
I do however have doubts he knew they were onto him. The police wouldn't have wanted to scare him into doing anything stupid while they gathered all the evidence they needed for a (hopefully ) airtight case.

I find it interesting BRE friends were so quick to abandon him when he was arrested. It's like they didn't find it hard to believe. Most people's friends and family would not abandon someone so fast!
It is interesting his SD has now removed herself from his friends also. Maybe she is now doubting his innocence?
Maybe she is simply sick of people theorizing over her and why she is still his supporter

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Would be interesting to know when BE offloaded/ sold the white station wagon - does anyone know? Also could it be an ex Telstra vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper