Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess, is that the accused CSK might of started off hanging around secluded walkways flashing his doodle as a kid, then escalated to attempting attacks in laneways by the time of the Huntingdale attack. I doubt if he broke from this MO, until he got a car, then maybe carparks, and then bundling a victim into his car prior to the KK attack. I think there might be many unreported or unlinked incidents or attempts involving laneways, cycleways, or carparks IMO.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a natural progression.
I thought the same.

You aren't Spooks. You chose your name from Chips R Us on Gt Northern Highway, Midland. :)
Didn't that place have another name? I'm surprised it's still there. My dad used to get fish n chips from there on the way home from Pearce in the late 60's, early 70's.

My guess, is that the accused CSK might of started off hanging around secluded walkways flashing his doodle as a kid, then escalated to attempting attacks in laneways by the time of the Huntingdale attack. I doubt if he broke from this MO, until he got a car, then maybe carparks, and then bundling a victim into his car prior to the KK attack. I think there might be many unreported or unlinked incidents or attempts involving laneways, cycleways, or carparks IMO.

Did the Huntingdale home of the HD victim have a laneway?
I don't know the exact address of this crime.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

My hunch would be he cycled the pathway which extends along the eastern side of the Southern River.

attachment.php

Attachments

• A Pathway.jpg
    A Pathway.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 109
Did BRE attack the hottie in the Coles Loading Dock area? Probably not. Was BRE the tosser in the park in Gugeri St? Probably not. Did BRE rip the gold skirt off the girl in the laneway by Hungry Jacks. Probably not. Who were he guys in the fake taxi? Now that is where the SCS need to go now. Before BRE's case starts.

Hi everyone - you guys have been doing some good sleuthing today. Petedavo I thoroughly agree with your post about accused's progression from exhibitionist behaviour to eventually maybe blitz attacking girls into his car. He had to have been displaying an odd personality to family and school mates. Maybe his father got him the apprenticeship at Telecom and kept tabs on him so he didn't slip up and behave odd on the job. Some people with mental disorders get worse through the hormonal changes in their teens. If only we knew the things he got up to back then. IMO

Did BRE attack the hottie in the Coles Loading Dock area? Probably not. Was BRE the tosser in the park in Gugeri St? Probably not. Did BRE rip the gold skirt off the girl in the laneway by Hungry Jacks. Probably not. Who were he guys in the fake taxi? Now that is where the SCS need to go now. Before BRE's case starts.

BBM

PCS how do you know the victim attacked in the laneway near Hungry Jack's was wearing a GOLD skirt?
Good work on the sleuthing because I've never read that the victim was wearing a gold skirt.

Did the Huntingdale home of the HD victim have a laneway?
I don't know the exact address of this crime.
Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Bronzewing St was formerly named Bullfinch St, I don't know exactly where it occurred.

attachment.php

Bronzewing St was formerly named Bullfinch St, I don't know exactly where it occurred.

attachment.php
Half the street is Bronzewing, the other half is Bullfinch. Just across the vacant paddocks from BREs then residence.

The accused probably grew up playing with himself a lot in those paddocks.
4b22e6c8ac2de36670b61013cd432b5d.jpg

Oops. "by himself"

Do you think BRE is responsible for any other crimes committed, apart from those he's accused of?

Just my opinion

Half the street is Bronzewing, the other half is Bullfinch. Just across the vacant paddocks from BREs then residence.

Oops. "by himself"

During the 1980s and beforehand Bullfinch St extended from Warton Rd to Southern River Rd. Nowadays it's three different roads and one of them is called Bronzewing St.

I wonder if the story is true about Stephen Ross the taxi driver telling police that he had SS in his taxi the night before she went missing. He said a guy hopped in to share the taxi. There was another woman in the front according to SR. SS went to Windsor Hotel and the man decided to get out with her. Another man contacted police when SS went missing. He happened to be in the foyer of SS apartment block on 27 Jan and saw SS with a tall, dark haired guy. Looked like they had spent night together and were going out maybe for breakfast. I wonder was this man BRE? IMO

Oops. "by himself"

IMO both
'by himself'
and
'with himself'
fit the scenario!

My hunch would be he cycled the pathway which extends along the eastern side of the Southern River.

attachment.php
Anyone going to the State Library who has time to dig up old copies of the Comment News from the 1980's of reports of a flasher and attempted attacks on that very pathway?
Just want to get an idea of the frequency during the 80's.

Anyone going to the State Library who has time to dig up old copies of the Comment News from the 1980's of reports of a flasher and attempted attacks on that very pathway?

Didn't a sleuth already attempt that task????

I wonder if the story is true about Stephen Ross the taxi driver telling police that he had SS in his taxi the night before she went missing. He said a guy hopped in to share the taxi. There was another woman in the front according to SR. SS went to Windsor Hotel and the man decided to get out with her. Another man contacted police when SS went missing. He happened to be in the foyer of SS apartment block on 27 Jan and saw SS with a tall, dark haired guy. Looked like they had spent night together and were going out maybe for breakfast. I wonder was this man BRE? IMO
Last I read was it was confirmed, but the actual date wasn't.

If SS did spend the night with accused and then willingly went with him the next night if he stopped to pick her up on Stirling Road. She may have gone willingly with him to Madora Bay. Maybe he liked her and was confused about killing her. Perhaps he enjoyed her company for a period of time then he decided to kill her and dispose of her body in that area. Perhaps in an old well. If he strangled her there would be no DNA from blood. No DNA to be found in Madora Bay home. All just my opinion

Thanks Petedavo - so the date wasn't confirmed. IMO

I had a good look through the Comment News (Gosnells) from Jan 1984 to Dec 1985. BRE started work at Telecom in 1986.
The Comment News didn't have any identikits of anyone. I figured the West Australian or Daily News may have one. It would be excellent to see an identikit from way back then.

JMO.

If SS did spend the night with accused and then willingly went with him to Madora Bay for a day away then maybe he looked on her differently to the next two girls he murdered. Maybe he liked her and was confused about killing her. She didn't leave a note for her sister to say where she was. Perhaps he enjoyed her company for a period of time then he decided to kill her and dispose of her body in that area. Perhaps in an old well. If he strangled her there would be no DNA from blood. No DNA to be found in Madora Bay home. All just my opinion

BRE was a fair bit older than SS. Evidently she was really lovely, I don't get the feeling she would have willingly gone with the creep. According to the CIA video Hunt for a Killer, SS older sister (AS) had two part-time jobs and was attending Uni, therefore wasn't spending much time at home.
The two sisters (SS & AS) shared a flat/unit in South Perth. When SS phoned the taxi service she told them she was going to Mosman Park, not South Perth.
These are only my thoughts and opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member