Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps BRE had a child to a former partner. Perhaps that child grew up and committed a crime. Or a niece or nephew committed a crime.
Only my thoughts and opinion.

Only need (Point) .81 % common DNA match means 91% chance you have common ancestry.
.81 common DNA ends roughly at 3rd cousins, potentially large pool depending on breeding program.
Meaning a not so near relative to accused could have committed crime, then DNA taken and this partially matched DNA on data base.
Then work backwards from there till POI is found.
Very plausible.
I am over coordinates, straight lines & conspiracy. JMO

AL, do you have a screen shot of him wearing the ring? I've had a quick look on youtube of him as Angel and can't see it. I've never seen Buffy or Angel, but now think I'll have a look if I get any spare time.

Claremont Ghost Clue 9 Dido White Flag Song. Not clear whether the name is just listed or part of the video clip is played.

Summary of Co-incidences mentioned so far…?

· Actor DB bares close resemblance to accused
· DB moves like and morphs into accused (metic: when he has the red Tshirt on)
· Dido bears resemblance to CSK victims
· DB wears One Eyed Doll T-shirt (clue on Tiger Moth video / sick SK lyrics)
· DB has only ever made this one music video
· Lyrics of song can be interpreted as never telling, going down with the ship taunting police or …
· Someone who knew or suspected him could have made it as a warning to accused?
· Ability of accused to compartmentalise his killings and lead a normal life as the next door neighbour?
· Stalking and creepy collecting photos and information posted on a notice board?
· Dido’s hand movements some sort of signs?
· DB wearing a Claddagh ring in his role as Angel?
· White Flag written and music video produced by Dido, Rollo (her brother) and Rick Knowles. Music video directed by Joseph Kahn.
Her father, William O'Malley Armstrong (1938-2006), was an Irish publisher and former managing director of Sidgwick & Jackson book publishers.
If all the above (and more) are not co-incidences there could be possible connections through book publishing of commercial and popular non fiction or … the Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London or… law at Birkbeck, University of London

IMO those of you who think the accused and David Boreanz have similar appearances need to get your eyes checked!!!
Where are your SPECTACLES !!!
Seriously people.
You have DB - a famous star of two TV shows and heart throb for millions of women (and probably some men too) across the globe.
VERSUS
The accused, regular guy, T worker, step-dad and "The Hoff" for one lady only.
NO comparison. NONE at all. Zero.

Please don't elevate the accused to superstar status by comparing his looks to a good looking and famous TV star.
He's an alleged SK.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

On Gumtree there are bottles of beer with the barrel etching which once belonged to Swan Brewery. Perhaps it's not Gold but Golden ..... or Gold Export. Surly some of the guys on here knows what make it is.

Thanks CV, I looked on gumtree and this image of a vintage swan beer bottle matched the barrel etching
attachment.php

I'm not sure why a broken beer bottle, esp a vintage bottle, would be at this site unless it was put there on purpose. I didn't spot it, my more experienced mate did as it was mostly buried. There was no other litter or glass anywhere on the Noble Fall Walk. Possibly is GOLDExport.

Attachments

• Swan_Gold_Beer bottle.JPG
    Swan_Gold_Beer bottle.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 124
Thanks for your input meticulously[emoji846] The reason I felt there was a stalker vibe on his part was the board he had on the wall which looked a bit like what you see in serial killer movies. MOO

If you are going to consider that dido white flag clip is a clue , at least interpret the meaning correctly to start with .

Interestingly, the spot we identified using other clues was exactly on the West - East line, I'd plotted. We took a GPS reading on a landmark about 5 m away and this is the red exclamation mark on Google maps.
attachment.php

Attachments

• NobleFalls_GPS_Line.JPG
    NobleFalls_GPS_Line.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 133
Only need (Point) .81 % common DNA match means 91% chance you have common ancestry.
.81 common DNA ends roughly at 3rd cousins, potentially large pool depending on breeding program.
Meaning a not so near relative to accused could have committed crime, then DNA taken and this partially matched DNA on data base.
Then work backwards from there till POI is found.
Very plausible.
I am over coordinates, straight lines & conspiracy. JMO
It's possible the E family has family overseas too. Is it likely each country has their own database as well as an international database?

Links are helpful please .
Please remind me what this bottle means ?

If you are going to consider that dido white flag clip is a clue , at least interpret the meaning correctly to start with .

I think the point is people interpret things differently. Who's to say what is correct or not. PeteDavo posted a very good interpretation a few pages back that could apply the lyrics exactly to the CSK.

Somebody drunk a beer and this bottle was found by somebody because of clues allegedly left by somebody and a straight line is also involed

Sorry, links are my pictures I posted of broken vintage beer bottle, like the one above from gumtree. Found mostly buried on a site at Noble Falls near footbridge. Again, read the posts back a day or so.

Somebody drunk a beer and this bottle was found by somebody because of clues allegedly left by somebody and a straight line is also involed

Great twist on the story Twist !

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Pretty much. Except possibly drank it 20 years ago.

Pretty much. Except possibly drank it 20 years ago.

That's true as well.

I think the point is people interpret things differently. Who's to say what is correct or not. PeteDavo posted a very good interpretation a few pages back that could apply the lyrics exactly to the CSK.

i provided a link that supports my theory.
This theory that its a stalker vibe has no support.
Same when i provided weather data and you argued it with out valid links to support the theory .

Same when i provided weather data and you argued it with out valid links to support the theory .

Shall I get the [emoji897] popcorn?

IMO there is not a stalker vibe but a series of unbelievable co-incidences, unless possibly someone has connections in London. Have I hit a raw nerve somehow? I was summarising what others had suggested. Just like you actually. Did you provide your links for the following post?

07-28-2017, 11:37 PM#1010 meticulously

Cant believe what i was watching ,totally stunning .
The guy, morphed into the accused , in my vision very soon as i startedwatching .
I dont normal enter the paranormal realm either , but this time have .

PCS how much of this song was played on the C/ghost hint video ?

Can you remember how long , was it this same footage ?

We are seeing the white flag clip but was that actually what c/ghost video was?

thats undeniably moving to play , like a huge clue has finally been noticedthere .
Have a good look at the guy, ( in his red shirt ) watch his face and big torsomovements . imo this looks very much like the accused ,alleged, charged.

What a huge coincidence ?
End quote: metic

IMO there is not a stalker vibe but a series of unbelievable co-incidences, unless possibly someone has connections in London. Have I hit a raw nerve somehow? I was summarising what others had suggested. Just like you actually. Did you provide your links for the following post?

07-28-2017, 11:37 PM#1010 meticulously

Cant believe what i was watching ,totally stunning .
The guy, morphed into the accused , in my vision very soon as i startedwatching .
I dont normal enter the paranormal realm either , but this time have .

PCS how much of this song was played on the C/ghost hint video ?

Can you remember how long , was it this same footage ?

We are seeing the white flag clip but was that actually what c/ghost video was?

thats undeniably moving to play , like a huge clue has finally been noticedthere .
Have a good look at the guy, ( in his red shirt ) watch his face and big torsomovements . imo this looks very much like the accused ,alleged, charged.

What a huge coincidence ?
End quote: metic

Hi Innerchild - was just about to post the same post by meticulously myself. Thank you. MOO

Perhaps BRE had a child to a former partner. Perhaps that child grew up and committed a crime. Or a niece or nephew committed a crime.
In a strange twist, perhaps BRE had a child which was a product of rape.

Innerchild : "Did you provide your links for the following post?"

No , That was when i first saw dido clip and it seemed like a potential clue imo .
Since then i have studied the clip , thus learning and providing more clarity of the meaning of it . found information on Wikipedia quoted and linked it .

#Twist was the poster i was trying to suggest that might provide links to the statistics BTW

IMO those of you who think the accused and David Boreanz have similar appearances need to get your eyes checked!!!
Where are your SPECTACLES !!!
Seriously people.
You have DB - a famous star of two TV shows and heart throb for millions of women (and probably some men too) across the globe.
VERSUS
The accused, regular guy, T worker, step-dad and "The Hoff" for one lady only.
NO comparison. NONE at all. Zero.

Please don't elevate the accused to superstar status by comparing his looks to a good looking and famous TV star.
He's an alleged SK.

Lol. Agree. The accused looks about as much like him as I do. Sadly for me, not much. As for Dido looking like the victims, They are the right sex and that's about it. I'm a bloke and I look more like the victims than Dido does. I still fail to see any relevance to a love song written by a British pop star that was popular in the early 2000's. I'm surprised No one has picked up the link between Dido and Eminem. Her song was sampled in some of his work. Can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member