Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time of the arrest there was a person on here who was brilliant with co-ordinates. Are they still commenting? Could someone who is good with co-ordinates have a look at this please.

Most of you thought that Bruce Rock was too far out. Fair enough at this point.

We all wondered why certain things were left public ................ I have been toying with YODA. (No luck. Either comes out at Broken Hill or in the water off Rottnest).

Not being into Star Wars I googled where YODA lived, and the word I got was DAGOBAH.

Playing around with co-ordinates linked to DAGOBAH (on the system used last year A=1 B=2) some very interesting locations appeared on the Longitude near Rockingham.

Mundijong Road Oldbury near Telephone Lane was one of them.

Exact locations depend on the placement of the last few numbers that is why I would like input from someone who is good with co-ordinates. TIA.
MOO

I'm not the one brilliant with co-ordinates, think you want BenJones or SteveG. However even though I understood your Capital letter to number code, a basic understanding of co-ordinates mean there is there is no way you can get GPS co-ords to land anywhere near any of the places you are talking about.

In WA our South co-ords need to be around -31 degrees and East 115 to 116 degrees and depends whether you use the decimal system or not. Or are you using some other mapping system?

For me Id's give it the ARSE and bring back Robbo. MOO

Hi Innerchild - it makes sense that it could have been the guy she was seen with that morning. She would just jump straight in his car if he pulled up and called her. She may have been hoping to see him at the Claremont Hotel earlier. Then he shows up in his car. I have wondered why she left the friends and went off on her own. A bit like JR didn't stay with her friends. Maybe both girls were hoping he would pick them up. MOO

MOO too.

The name of the scary clown book was "IT". The author was Stephen KING. The body of CR was found in Kings Park. Her killer remains free... MOO

Thanks for you input.
A=1
O=15

DAGOBAH contains both A and O.

Do you think someone who has evaded Police for 20 years would leave an easy clue? JMO

The name of the scary clown book was "IT". The author was Stephen KING. The body of CR was found in Kings Park. Her killer remains free... MOO

Hi Mo Joe - maybe meaning IT as in computing. MOO

Thanks for you input.
A=1
O=15

DAGOBAH contains both A and O.

Do you think someone who has evaded Police for 20 years would leave an easy clue? JMO

No I don't and that's why I think she was buried in the Noble Falls Nature walk area, as previously posted. There is enough clues that lead directly there to keep you happy IMO.

No I don't and that's why I think she was buried in the Noble Falls Nature walk area, as previously posted. There is enough clues that lead directly there to keep you happy IMO.
Could you please repeat those clues Innerchild? TIA

Perhaps we could collate all the ideas we have about where SS might be?

1. The experts suggest East.
2. Research indicates further away than JR or CG.

*Unsure if DAGOBAH is connected to SS, GR, someone already found, someone else, or irrelevant...............

Perhaps we could collate all the ideas we have about where SS might be?

1. The experts suggest East.
2. Research indicates further away than JR or CG.

*Unsure if DAGOBAH is connected to SS, GR, someone already found, someone else, or irrelevant...............

Yes agreed mojoe ,
numbers 1 & 2 imo (most likely )

"Mr Edwards has also been*charged over two other sex attacks, but he has not been charged over Ms Spiers’ disappearance. Police Commissioner Karl O’Callaghan said last week that the investigation into the disappearance and suspected murder of Ms Spiers on January 27, 1996, was ongoing." Quote.
http://www.news.com.au/national/cla...d/news-story/21cde6933aafd13a378dd1c89aff974a

I have wondered what car the CSK used to pick the girls up. I know there is a connection to the white car with JR because of DNA but with SS I wonder what type of car. I wonder what the accused CSK drove back then. I know it has been confirmed that the old blue Gemini belonged to accused's wife but something draws me to that type of car as one that would be driven by a young guy back then. Also being such an old car a body could be in the boot and taken to the tip to be crushed - no one would ever know. MOO

I have wondered what car the CSK used to pick the girls up. I know there is a connection to the white car with JR because of DNA but with SS I wonder what type of car. I wonder what the accused CSK drove back then. I know it has been confirmed that the old blue Gemini belonged to accused's wife but something draws me to that type of car as one that would be driven by a young guy back then. Also being such an old car a body could be in the boot and taken to the tip to be crushed - no one would ever know. MOO
Fibres from a 'white car' (Holden Commodore) were found on JR. No confirmation DNA was found in any car...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Screen Shot 2017-08-20 at 13.53.26.jpg

Sorry for the attachment.. I just typed it all out but my session had expired? I used a screen shot. Gosh that's terrible LOL . I will type it again

*Sorry new poster. Well last was a few years ago. As a W.A boy who used to frequent the Conti (not so much CBV) in 96 and 97 this case has always fascinated me like most of W.A. I don't have much to add, other than share my experience of the time.

We used to park at the upstairs carpark behind the Coles, think at the time we pretty much figured, no cops will bust us there.. It was so dark and quiet back walking there after the pub shut we used to stop for a quick urination break.. My Sis lived on Stevenage ST, in Huntingdale at the time, 96,97, google it.. A short walk to the accused, maybe he drove past every day. who knows. I have read all the threads, as much as I could.

Alot of good info on here from all! Especially in the earlier threads. For me what resonates is the restraunt angle (French) and the nick name Boggsy. Maybe he had a little accident in the Claremont area and was laughed at? We had someone with a similar nick name in H/S and it took it's toll. He choose that area for more than just ease I am sure. Cheers

View attachment 121985

Sorry for the attachment.. I just typed it all out but my session had expired? I used a screen shot. Gosh that's terrible LOL . I will type it again

*Sorry new poster. Well last was a few years ago. As a W.A boy who used to frequent the Conti (not so much CBV) in 96 and 97 this case has always fascinated me like most of W.A. I don't have much to add, other than share my experience of the time.

We used to park at the upstairs carpark behind the Coles, think at the time we pretty much figured, no cops will bust us there.. It was so dark and quiet back walking there after the pub shut we used to stop for a quick urination break.. My Sis lived on Stevenage ST, in Huntingdale at the time, 96,97, google it.. A short walk to the accused, maybe he drove past every day. who knows. I have read all the threads, as much as I could.

Alot of good info on here from all! Especially in the earlier threads. For me what resonates is the restraunt angle (French) and the nick name Boggsy. Maybe he had a little accident in the Claremont area and was laughed at? We had someone with a similar nick name in H/S and it took it's toll. He choose that area for more than just ease I am sure. Cheers

Thanks for your post ezywalker and sharing some of your experiences from around that time. I never knew there was an upstairs car park behind Coles! It's amazing also that your sister lived near the accused CSK in Huntingdale! You may even have been at the Conti at the same time as CSK having a beer! Scary thought. MOO

Hi Anallise, yes scary indeed! We always used to drink upstairs though, we knew some people there so we often just went straight up. I doubt he drank up there. There would be video. I think he just watched from downstairs or afar. I think it was a Coles.. I should check my facts using this web portal.. But yes there was this set of dark concrete stairs that took you up to the carpark. We must of walked past what seemed to me at the time, back door refuse areas. Commercial rubbish that sort of thing. The printer shop angle always interested me but I do not think they had a frontage in this area.

I find it hard to imagine that a serial killer could sit in plain sight for decades.

'plain sight'....... are you serious? The alleged CSK didnt have a set of rego plates made up advertising his identity, nor was he telling all his mates at the pub. Nothing more than a good old fashioned hard slog by good cops has led us to where we are. I just read your theories re where Yoda lived and the numbers etc that you are relying on.......its gone from ridiculous to absurd with these theories.

Hi Anallise, yes scary indeed! We always used to drink upstairs though, we knew some people there so we often just went straight up. I doubt he drank up there. There would be video. I think he just watched from downstairs or afar. I think it was a Coles.. I should check my facts using this web portal.. But yes there was this set of dark concrete stairs that took you up to the carpark. We must of walked past what seemed to me at the time, back door refuse areas. Commercial rubbish that sort of thing. The printer shop angle always interested me but I do not think they had a frontage in this area.

Do you have any thoughts on the CSK case?MOO

'plain sight'....... are you serious? The alleged CSK didnt have a set of rego plates made up advertising his identity, nor was he telling all his mates at the pub. Nothing more than a good old fashioned hard slog by good cops has led us to where we are. I just read your theories re where Yoda lived and the numbers etc that you are relying on.......its gone from ridiculous to absurd with these theories.

Besides negativity, what are you offering Fast Eddie?

Thoughts.. MOO.. I think he was an out of control lunatic when in Kill mode. Presenting in person out the front of the pub to talk to JR (if it is him). LIke Bundy, did not care. Cops would have got him I am sure if he had of continued. Thankfully it seems the relationships morphed him. Driving around offering lifts, picking his target. Not that hard back then. It was a different time.

I agree so how about posting the Claremont Ghost Video hints then Fast Eddie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member