Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a new scenario..... well at least I think its new since I only joined WS post-arrest.

Imagine SS is still alive.
SS had been stalked by a couple with evil intentions.
Possibly stalked for a long time over days, weeks, or months.
The couple, the assailants, had followed SS from the OBH to Club Bay View, and waited for her to leave.
They both followed her down to Stirling Road.
One of them stayed close to SS.
The other one ran to retrieve their white van parked around the corner from Stirling Road.
Once SS made the phone-call for a taxi, the female assailant who had stayed close by to watch SS approached her.
The woman had some fancy story that kept SS distracted until her male accomplice approached driving the van.
He had driven up Stirling Road towards SS.
The female assailant convinced SS to get a lift to Mosman Park with them in their white van.
SS knew taxis never really turned up because taxis usually got stolen by drunk people trying to get home at 2am.

SS got abducted by this couple in their white van.
Once inside the van, one of them overpowered SS and tied her up and gagged her.
The assailants, who we know now are kidnappers, drove for about 10-20 minutes with SS in the van.
They drove towards Fremantle along either Stirling Highway or the coast road.
SS was tied up and gagged in the back of the white van, but was able to work her way to being upright and seated.
From where she was seated, SS could see a red sedan travelling on the road ahead of the white van.
However her kidnappers saw SS sitting up - so one of them hit her on the head.
SS fell back down on the cold metal tray in the back of the white van.
SS lost consciousness briefly.

When SS regained consciousness she could only see two distant lights.
She was lost and confused, and incredibly fearful.
What SS didn't realise was that her two kidnappers had driven towards the Left Bank Hotel.
And they were heading towards a boat parked at the jetty near the old Red Herring restaurant.
The two kidnappers grabbed SS out of the rear of the van.
They cut the ties that were binding her feet together, and walked her towards a boat near the jetty.
They forced SS to get on the boat.
The boat left the jetty and went out to sea, meeting up with the rubber dinghy belonging to a much larger sea-faring boat.
A strange, dirty, old boat capable of crossing the oceans and landing on foreign seas, far from Australia.

SS was in trouble.
She was being shipped overseas for forced marriage, slavery, or prostitution.
SS was young, blonde, and pretty.
And she would fetch a good price on the black market.
However SS was not alone.
There were many other abducted women on the same boat with SS who also suffered the same fate.
The people smugglers in charge of the boat told SS to say goodbye to Australia, her family and her home.
All SS wanted to do was walk down her driveway and see her bedroom window with the stripy awning, and her precious garden.
SS was taken.
But she did not surrender..........

(and sorry I don't know the last hint #10 in the story)

SS is still alive.
Overseas.

JMO
IMO

Version #02
The two kidnappers had extra help with a another accomplice waiting on the other side of the Stirling Road subway with the white van. The first two kidnappers had used their 'brick' mobile phones to call their accomplice to approach with the van once they thought the time was right.

Version #03
Instead of going to a boat parked near the Left Bank Hotel, the kidnappers drove SS to a private yard at Fremantle Wharf. SS was shoved into a commercial shipping container, assaulted, and drugged. There was other women in the shipping container. Other women who were also abducted, drugged, and trapped with no escape.
Some time soon after her abduction, the shipping container with its female prisoners was loaded onto a ship headed overseas. The owners of the ship were part of the people smuggling ring. SS was never to return to Australia.
SS is still alive hopefully - or not, depending on which way you look at it.

JMO
IMO
Sending another scenario out there for us to discuss....

Here's a new scenario..... well at least I think its new since I only joined WS post-arrest.

The couple, the assailants, had followed SS from the OBH to Club Bay View, and waited for her to leave.
The other one ran to retrieve their white van parked around the corner from Stirling Road.
Once SS made the phone-call for a taxi, the female assailant who had stayed close by to watch SS approached her.
The woman had some fancy story that kept SS distracted until her male accomplice approached driving the van.
The female assailant convinced SS to get a lift to Mosman Park with them in their white van.
SS knew taxis never really turned up because taxis usually got stolen by drunk people trying to get home at 2am.

The assailants, who we know now are kidnappers, drove for about 10-20 minutes with SS in the van.
SS was tied up and gagged in the back of the white van, but was able to work her way to being upright and seated.
From where she was seated, SS could see a red sedan travelling on the road ahead of the white van.

What SS didn't realise was that her two kidnappers had driven towards the Left Bank Hotel.
And they were heading towards a boat parked at the jetty near the old Red Herring restaurant.
They cut the ties that were binding her feet together, and walked her towards a boat near the jetty.
The boat left the jetty and went out to sea, meeting up with the rubber dinghy belonging to a much larger sea-faring boat.
A strange, dirty, old boat capable of crossing the oceans and landing on foreign seas, far from Australia.

SS was in trouble.
There were many other abducted women on the same boat with SS who also suffered the same fate.
The people smugglers in charge of the boat told SS to say goodbye to Australia, her family and her home.
All SS wanted to do was walk down her driveway and see her bedroom window with the stripy awning, and her precious garden.
SS was taken.

SS is still alive.
Overseas.

JMO
IMO

And that is why the Claremont Ghost Hints were sent from Lebanon.
Some sick person having a joke with the Australian public and police force.

Just a wild scenario..... you don't have to believe it because even though I wrote it, I'm not sure if I even believe it.
:tears::anguish:

PS: its a bad thing to fall half asleep on the couch, and then go to bed, only to get a second wind with some crazy ideas that can't wait until morning to be written down.

and one last one about SS....

I wonder if by some stroke of 'luck', SS's DNA is stored on some criminal DNA database in some foreign country. Only because SS was maybe caught and convicted of some crime over there, but somewhere that mandated she give up her DNA sample.

Wouldn't that be a nice story if we could find SS that way, and bring her home to her family......

Spooks - I keep thinking where SS could have been buried. Unlike JR and CG she was buried somewhere secluded and with the intention of never being found. Lately I've been thinking she was ACTUALLY buried at Karrakatta. Like others have said put in a grave already dug for a buriel next day. I wonder if he has visited the Cemetary over the years. That would be the ultimate in keeping her near him. MOO

I'd imagine it would be reasonable easy to find out who was buried at the time of the SS abduction! JMO

Version #02
The two kidnappers had extra help with a another accomplice waiting on the other side of the Stirling Road subway with the white van. The first two kidnappers had used their 'brick' mobile phones to call their accomplice to approach with the van once they thought the time was right.

Version #03
Instead of going to a boat parked near the Left Bank Hotel, the kidnappers drove SS to a private yard at Fremantle Wharf. SS was shoved into a commercial shipping container, assaulted, and drugged. There was other women in the shipping container. Other women who were also abducted, drugged, and trapped with no escape.
Some time soon after her abduction, the shipping container with its female prisoners was loaded onto a ship headed overseas. The owners of the ship were part of the people smuggling ring. SS was never to return to Australia.
SS is still alive hopefully - or not, depending on which way you look at it.

JMO
IMO
Sending another scenario out there for us to discuss....

So........do you have any idea who all these 'other women' in the shipping container sitting on Freo wharf are? Was there a rash of women suddenly vanishing around Perth? Were their disappearances unnoticed? Did Customs just assume that a container full of sleeping young women being shipped off to Lebanon was nothing out of the ordinary? The mind boggles......... I guess all we have to do is identify the mysterious strangers with brick telephones and a white van whose stock in trade is abducting unsuspecting young Perth Catholic Iona College girls from near phone boxes outside Claremont night clubs and shipping them off to the Middle East, and it's all sorted

attachment.php

You can all stop looking!
SS is in the area dictated by this map!

Screen shot courtesy of Google Maps.
Outlandish claim courtesy of my superior brain.
LOL
JK
IMO
MOO
IMHO
SYTYCD

Why are you making a joke about it?

So........do you have any idea who all these 'other women' in the shipping container sitting on Freo wharf are? Was there a rash of women suddenly vanishing around Perth? Were their disappearances unnoticed? Did Customs just assume that a container full of sleeping young women being shipped off to Lebanon was nothing out of the ordinary? The mind boggles......... I guess all we have to do is identify the mysterious strangers with brick telephones and a white van whose stock in trade is abducting unsuspecting young Perth Catholic Iona College girls from near phone boxes outside Claremont night clubs and shipping them off to the Middle East, and it's all sorted

Yes I told you it was a wild ride!
Hang on tight!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Why are you making a joke about it?

I'm not making a joke.
I was making a claim of where I think SS is hidden.

The LOL and JK comment was in reference to the part where I called my brain superior.
Sorry for any confusion.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

BTW can someone please illuminate me on the 10th Claremont Ghost Hint????

Just for fun

Thanks Pete!

Hey the Herald Sun article access is for subscribers only. Could you please screen shot the article?

SS was in trouble.
SS was taken.

SS is still alive.
Overseas.

JMO
IMO

You lot may be s******ing behind your keyboards at my suggestions here. So be it.

But remember the MAJOR CRIME SQUAD got involved with SS missing persons case only 48 hours after she was reported missing.

IMO that was an extremely fast response and a highly extreme reaction to a missing persons case.

IMO something else sinister was going on behind the scenes that the Australian public had no clue about. IMO It's quite possible SS was snatched, kidnapped and sent somewhere foreign.

Anything is possible.

Here's a thought for you all to ponder - maybe SS was kidnapped and shipped somewhere foreign. The major crime squad were involved. Perth was awash with the 'please find our Sarah' posters.
Seeing all the focus on Claremont, maybe the alleged CSK thought "hey I'm gonna cash in on this fame and continue abducting young women from Claremont"! (Continue as he had already abducted KK victim from Claremont).
The alleged CSK then allegedly abducts and kills JR and CG, and happily accepts the title of "CSK". When really he was responsible for only 2 of the 3 women taken from Claremont.

JMO

So here's a new topic for sleuthing for those sleuths that are interested, of open mind, and who still give a **** for finding SS:
The possibility SS was taken by international people smuggling ring.

We could search how many missing persons disappeared around same time for a start!

I'm not making a joke.
I was making a claim of where I think SS is hidden.

The LOL and JK comment was in reference to the part where I called my brain superior.
Sorry for any confusion.

Then why all the shipping container talk?

Then why all the shipping container talk?

Just a theory.

And it's not just focused on shipping containers. The theory is about people smuggling.
Shipping containers was just one possible mode of transportation that I sugessted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member