Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did the accused comment on his Facebook Clown pic -
"Available for kids parties and bar mitzvah's"?

This is a common phrase used by 'show folk' to describe where they are available to perform and frequently used in reference to magicians and clowns. IMO this was the context.

This is a common phrase used by 'show folk' to describe where they are available to perform and frequently used in reference to magicians and clowns. IMO this was the context.

Great info thanks!

So to use this phrase means the accused maybe had some knowledge about the 'show folk' industry?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I wonder if the accused got some serious medical condition, like a dodgy heart and he was on heart meds, and thats why he possibly stopped allegedly offending???
You know how we all been sleuthing whether any of the victims may of been acquainted with the perp, thus been lured, instead of randomly blitzed.
Let's say they were all random whether lured or blitzed, at least in the mind of the perp, and then suddenly in the last case, the victim during the attack suddenly remembered who the perp was, and said you're ....... .......!
Do you reckon that would be enough to scare him out of doing it again?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I think we just had the RAC and tow truck drivers for vehicles broken down. I'm not sure if we even had roadside assistance back then, like for new vehicles. There wasn't any tyre breakdown services either.

Definitely had RAC roadside assist in 1996. I remember calling them to UWA when I locked my keys in the car

Why did the accused comment on his Facebook Clown pic -
"Available for kids parties and bar mitzvah's"?

Did BRE have a Jewish connection???
Because unless he had Jewish connection or Googled the spelling of bar mitzvah its unusual that he got spelling correct.

Was he just (allegedly) copying another famous SK?
I've heard the expression somewhere once before. Was it in a movie, or some show on TV? I think it was used in the context of, resigning to the fact that his act as only being good enough for kids parties, in a self deprecating satire. Maybe a sleuther will remember where the quote is from?

Remind me please. Does BRE have any relatives whose name begins with K? TIA.

I've heard the expression somewhere once before. Was it in a movie, or some show on TV? I think it was used in the context of, resigning to the fact that his act as only being good enough for kids parties, in a self deprecating satire. Maybe a sleuther will remember where the quote is from?

Could it have been John Wayne Gacy? The original killer clown, possibly the worst serial killer in US history and whose career predates Stephen King's novel It. Made his name by offering his services for children's parties and events as Pogo.

<modsnip>

Of movies Bradley Edwards may have watched, To Catch A Killer was released in 1992.

"To Catch a Killer" tells the true gruesome story of John Wayne Gacy - a good friend and helpful neighbour, a great child entertainer, a respectful businessman, and a violent serial killer who raped and murdered over 30 young boys.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105604/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

Seinfeld?

Great info thanks!

So to use this phrase means the accused maybe had some knowledge about the 'show folk' industry?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]
If he did have a second job entertaining, there might be an old newspaper advertisement or within the Yellow Pages under entertainment. His phone number would match.
Only my thoughts and opinion.

[video]https://youtu.be/PuokSat3y6o[/video]

Doco about Green River Killer Gary Ridgeway mentions a taxi driver named Melvyn Foster who became a prime suspect because Foster gave free rides and free meals to prostitutes.

Their police had 24 hour surveillance on Foster for ages wasting a lot of resources when the real killer was continuing slaying women.

WATCH from 5:10 min, then at 6:40 where Foster explains why he picks up women.

Seems LW and Melvyn Foster have a lot in common!

Of movies Bradley Edwards may have watched, To Catch A Killer was released in 1992.

"To Catch a Killer" tells the true gruesome story of John Wayne Gacy - a good friend and helpful neighbour, a great child entertainer, a respectful businessman, and a violent serial killer who raped and murdered over 30 young boys.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105604/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

John Wayne Gacy used a variety of methods to abduct his victims off the streets in his van including blitz attacks and at gun point, he also used chloroform and date rape drugs. <modsnip>

[video]https://youtu.be/hgiLyNt8S60[/video]

Pandit - thanks for the movie tip
I'm watching "To Catch a Killer" movie about John Wayne Gacy story since killer clowns are back in fashion!

I'm still considering the accused may have used a ruse with a disguise to get victims into the car more easily, where he then subdued them with a head wound or administration of drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue