DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best I could get. Maximum blow up.
1ae024707e0267343a163b09e588c773.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Bunbury number plates and family stickers on back window as well. Possibly two adults and four children. Doesn't looks like it belongs to the accused.

However there was the Mandurah company BE surveys http://besurveys.com.au/contact/ owned by Edwards family trust who also owned Australia Computer Resellers (322 Stirling Hwy). BCE Surveying in Bunbury http://www.bcesurveying.com.au/about_us.php (this may have nothing to do with Edwards)

Some information from sleuthers summarised here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...K-1996-97-Perth-WA-14&p=13461699#post13461699

More information about Australian Computer Resellers can be found by searching the Australian Business Register. www.abr.business.gov.au Well worth a look

12-28-2016, 03:03 PM#976 CP345 Looks like ACR is now closed. Ended up in Cannington but was obviously in Claremont and some stage. I believe you can do advanced searches of the company database if you've paid for access. That probably needs to be done to see exactly what links BE had to this business. Hell of a coincidence if it's someone else. Common name or not.

12-28-2016, 02:57 PM#972JBA512 Originally Posted by CP345

It appears that the 'Edwards Family Trust' owned Australian Computer Resellers. The same company that the crimestoppers report on CG said she was last seen in front of. If this ownership is related to BE then this is no coincidence. Also means no vehicle would have been needed at all to transport the victims from the Claremont area immediately.

Do we know a location of ACR?

12-28-2016, 03:13 PM#985 nattymcgherkin

Edwards Family Trust is also the owner of BE’s Services. Plus another poster found a VinnComm. Looks like he had many ABN’s. I don’t think it’s that far-fetched.

2-28-2016, 03:32 PM#990 FreeRadical

BE's Services had an entity name Brendan Edwards as Trustee for the Edwards family trust, later shortened to The Edwards Family Trust. I don't think it is associated with CSK.

There is a little bit about an Australian Computer Resellers here http://.reckon.com.au/Portals/0/R...rResellers.pdf

attachment.php

https://www.edwardswines.com.au/pages/about-us

Interesting, while looking around at the Edwards of the south west came across Brian Edwards who flew a tiger moth airplane solo from England to Australia to raise funds for Legacy. Was he an old Wesley College boy?

Attachments

• BrianEdwards_TigerMoth_London.JPG
    BrianEdwards_TigerMoth_London.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 167
A few months ago Petedavo posted an article regarding Tracey Howard, aged 23, who was killed under similar circumstances to JR & CG. Tracey left Cheers Nightclub, 120 Lydiard St, Ballarat on 3am Sunday 22 November 1998. Tracey’s body was discovered at Clarkes Hill Rd, Pootilla - 17kms east of Ballarat. heraldsun.

I’ll be researching speedway’s within close proximity, but they may have closed by now.

. The Ballarat Motor Sport Complex http://www.supercarmagazine.com.au/?p=336
. Ballarat Redline Raceway -569 Yankee Flat Rd, Buninyong VIC 3357
. Bairnsdale Speedway, 120 Deptford Rd, Granite Rock
. Ballarat Monza Park Speedway
. Sandown Racetrack

Hi Canning Vale - that's an interesting find. I wonder if the accused spent much time in Melbourne. There are a few reasons he would go there. Firstly to do with his work. Telstra might send employees there on courses. We know he is a big Eagles supporter so he may fly over for AFL games. Maybe if he is big into speedway he would travel to any big events including Melbourne. I'm sure police have been all over where he has travelled. Hopefully they have been able to trace any trips he has been on. MOO

I thought ACR computer resellers had already been sleuthed and cleared as having NO connection to BRE and his family.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

BRE while president wrote a number of reports and I too found them interesting. His writing revels what type of person he is regardless of what he has or hasn't done. I am amazed nobody else has read his reports and made comment on these. The 2009 report shows a lot about the person he is and also how he operates as a person. PS and he mentions clowns.

Iirc for a long while the LA website was taken offline, so we couldn't read his reports and analyse his writing style.

So please don't judge others until you dig further.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

"While the DNA link (edit: between KK, CG, and Kimono) did not give them a name for that person, it did provide detectives with fresh investigative opportunities contained within the pages of the 1988 case file. As a result of re-examining that case, The Weekend West understands a major breakthrough — the details of which are not yet clear — came within weeks."

https://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-west-australian/20161224/282544427961345

snipped

Thanks Spooks for posting this again.

Vital Clue. DNA from kimono leads to breakthrough WA's worst...

Shows a picture of the West front page Feb 17th 1988 Kimono clue to a brutal murder. However there is no mention of this brutal killing of VC at all in the Dec 2016 article.

I don't think we are allowed to sleuth accused's family members but I know there were family members living in Bunbury a couple of years ago. MOO

Don't think this is the correct page PD, is it?
It talks about his membership of a GPS website. And such would lead to the GPS coordinates that he posted. Should be able to google the email address to find where else he might've posted GPS coordinates into, like the old Google Earth community, 4WD trekking sites, Bushwalkers web sites or anything like that, which might on the off chance lead to a a good fishing spot for a trophy catch. Excuse the pun.

Hi Pandit and Canning Vale - thanks so much for the info. Instead of checking your timeline CV I stupidly tried looking up the dates the Speedway was on to match with the girls disappearances. Not very easy. Not sure the Speedway thing will go anywhere. Would just maybe place accused in the area around Speedway. If he knew a guy who raced there ( and his family) he may have hung around there after races till long after spectators had left. MOO
Last edited by Annalise; Today at 10:16 PM.

The information I have so far for the nights in question at the speedway is:

Friday night 26 January '96, speedcars and formula 500. (SS disappeared Saturday AM)

Saturday night 8 June '96, no speedway. The season finished on March 29. (JR abducted Sunday AM)

14 Mar '97, sprintcars. (CG abducted Saturday AM)

I hope that helps.

It talks about his membership of a GPS website. And such would lead to the GPS coordinates that he posted. Should be able to google the email address to find where else he might've posted GPS coordinates into, like the old Google Earth community, 4WD trekking sites, Bushwalkers web sites or anything like that, which might on the off chance lead to a a good fishing spot for a trophy catch. Excuse the pun.

The AGN.net domain seems incomplete.
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/153014 there's a similar domain listed as a western one. Appears to be a winery down south though

Good find Spinnaker, how would it be if they were related? Very close around the Mandurah area also.

And the other article, there's a little yellow car again! A Toyota.

Good find Spinnaker, how would it be if they were related? Very close around the Mandurah area also.

And the other article, there's a little yellow car again! A Toyota.

Thanks Pandit, Sorry I have just re-posted the correct second page - the lil yellow Toyota was wrong article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another article re Brian Edwards:

df2c03ee8a6d5740627c603b2e4b497f.jpg

Thanks Pandit, Sorry I have just re-posted the correct second page - the lil yellow Toyota was wrong article.

Spinnaker - where is the second correct page ?

EDIT - ignore this post
My WS is playing up tonight and new posts seem to be delayed?????
Anyone else having WS issues?

Was Ciara Hitchhiking? (repeated post)

Was Ciara Hitchhiking?

Ever wondered why CG was walking home along Stirling Highway while possibly trying to hail a cab, or worse hitch hiking....

Well according to Debi Marshall (and found in Thread #6 post by crabstick on 11-03-2016),
CG has just spent a year travelling overseas hitchhiking through Egypt, North America and Europe.

Maybe CG was unfortunately overly confident in her ability to spot danger?

attachment.php

Was Ciara Hitchhiking? (repeated post)

Hi Spooks - I would have thought hitchhiking in any country is extremely dangerous. Perhaps in Europe she travelled by day with people she met in backpackers hostels. Still unsafe but nothing on walking along a highway late at night, alone, in an area known to have a serial killer at the time prowling the streets. Does not make any sense. Totally taboo. Not any different in most of Europe. There is no excuse for a girl to do that. Or for her friends to let her. Just because she did it in Europe she wouldn't think suddenly it's ok to do that in Perth. Absolutely crazy. I can only think for some reason she left her friends (just like the other girls) to meet up with someone for a lift. Maybe someone she wouldn't want her friends to see. It seems the same theme runs through the three disappearances. MOO

Hi Spooks - I would have thought hitchhiking in any country is extremely dangerous. Perhaps in Europe she travelled by day with people she met in backpackers hostels. Still unsafe but nothing on walking along a highway late at night, alone, in an area known to have a serial killer at the time prowling the streets. Does not make any sense. Totally taboo. Not any different in most of Europe. There is no excuse for a girl to do that. Or for her friends to let her. Just because she did it in Europe she wouldn't think suddenly it's ok to do that in Perth. Absolutely crazy. I can only think for some reason she left her friends (just like the other girls) to meet up with someone for a lift. Maybe someone she wouldn't want her friends to see. It seems the same theme runs through the three disappearances. MOO

Back in those days people did hitch hike - I did a few times back then also. Granted not late at night tho.

Back in those days people did hitch hike - I did a few times back then also. Granted not late at night tho.

Hi Spinnaker - I know people did hitchhike back then but Ciara was 28 and apparently not drunk. Supposedly sensible. Her mother had filled her in on the Serial Killer in the area. It's the night time bit that makes it worse. She had to be feeling safe knowing someone was going to pick her up. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState