Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised that a few words took me straight into a list that included a post I made on 09 12 2017 I had just presumed a person would have tonñnñ go into the website then search.

Yes i was very shocked to find that janwa. Lots of identikits , and pics i edited , on google search.

Ah, okay. I think I'm with it now, glad I wasn't the only one a bit confused. Thanks for clearing it up for me CV. :)

I say it would be interesting if it started as a partnership (like the '94 case) and then 1 decided to go it alone and eliminate the partner for liability reasons, never really considered it until reading some of the above comments (even if I was a bit off track).

Thanks. I pretty much got all that as I was a quiet reader of previous threads. I was just confused over the recent talk of males going missing and how that fits in :)
Goes to number 2 on the list.
Earlier attacks with 2 perps.
If associated with CSK, then what happened to the 2nd perp? Why only 1 perp later? Find someone that knew the accused and died or went missing after the 2 perp attacks, and maybe that way infer that the 2 perp attacks are associated with CSK. 2ND may then be a lead to find evidence that proves earlier attacks are work of CSK

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I’ve always thought the weir could be a good d-site. Funny you mention the fire fighter finding her though after my clairvoyant tangent :)

-deleted-

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

-deleted-

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
Are you trying for, Best post of the day spooks? ;)

Romauld (Ronald) Zac (24) found dead under a tree outside Graylands Mental hospital 22 May 1997 - it was reported that RZ had worked with CG and also knew JR, also that RZ would speak about CG after her death and also visit her grave.

There are conflicting reports as to RZ COD.

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"Police who investigated the death concluded it was a suicide, a finding that was subsequently supported an a coronial inquest" - link below.

[/FONT]
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/suicide-finding-defended/news-story/a8d2ecfc2f87aa3ade5f0a5135a1a942

The below Report on the death of RZ by Maciej Henneberg PHD, DSc, FAIBiol, Professor and Head of the Department of Anatomical Science at the University of Adelaide contradicts the finding of suicide and states the following:

"Therefore, there are no grounds for suspicion of suicide while evidence of physical abuse possibly leading to homicide or murder is substantial. Since there is no evidence of struggle under the tree where the deceased has been found, the injuries had to be inflicted in some other location and the body moved to the place it was found in".

attachment.php
attachment.php
Questions:

How could the Police decide his death was suicide?
Is the Commissioner aware of this case?
When will they be treating his death as suspicious...... or murder?
Why haven't they appealed to the public for help?
Would it require more than one person to move the body and place it under the tree?
How many deaths have been recorded at this institution?

Re the shoe box. I call it a shoebox as when Serial Killers were caught in say the USA they might keep trophies easily foundin wardrobe. BRE would most likely have a click lock container. A good idea would be to search around the bases of trees with a trowel or metal detector if you have one. Likely locations at Testra exchanges. If someone who lives near Huntingdale could search those that would be good. I will do N/E. & Belmont.

I have 2 spots where I think SS might be. And I have 2 spots where BRE's container might be. if he had one that is.

Update on an accurate date for this guy - article says he was found "today". Date of article was 13Jul88 - Daily News.

Thanks no name, the date was mentioned initially after pages of debate about this mystery man a while ago. I asked if there was a follow up article when I was at Baytte lib but my poor research skills couldn't find any. After so long it would be impossible to think he was in JC's car or in the ocean for three weeks, IMO. Suspicious death or possible suicide perhaps, and that is why the reporting went cold. However I'm interested if he was a skipper or boat owner, then maybe a connection??

Re: JR site. You have to remember that the road was not bitumen when she was found, it was dirt. The clearing of trees and drainage provisions have changed the site considerably in any photos that have been taken since the road was completed. The best photos to show the actual terrain are those taken whilst forensics where on site (posted many times and available on the web) It was far more dense than any of the recently posted photos show.

The overhead forensic photos did show a large tree canopy. It wasn't so dense though that the woman and kids who found her couldn't run under a tree for shelter from the rain as she said. From the 1997 Landgate photos the fences, drainage and road alignment still look the same though. And the paddocks from 619 Millar road were cleared closer to the road verge. Does anyone remember reports about Jane's watch being found on the edge of the road and handed into the riding school two days before she was found?

Are you trying for, Best post of the day spooks? ;)

Always trying! Lol

I’ve always thought the weir could be a good d-site. Funny you mention the fire fighter finding her though after my clairvoyant tangent :)
Many perps try and use one of the elements, Earth, Fire, Water, Air and Time to hide their crimes. Fortunately for Law Enforcement, those elements also lead to the exposure more crimes than they ever hide. Another thing that perps forget is that using one of these elements to hide a crime also exposes the criminal intention. A perp can't claim it was accidental, when the body was found under six foot of earth for instance.

I have 2 spots where I think SS might be. And I have 2 spots where BRE's container might be. if he had one that is.
Once I establish that the accused was working at the Kewdale Rd Telstra Facility preceding Sarah Spiers disappearance, I'll be emailing one of the SCS detectives about the WaterCorp drainage compensation basin directly across the disused railway line from the Kewdale Rd Telstra complex.
I think it's an extremely good contender for where she was taken and left as it also would explain why she's never been found.
https://catalogue.data.wa.gov.au/dataset/drainage-compensation-basin-wcorp-004
9a8201ae8a7f609c1f6135b8858a17f9.jpg

I just need to confirm that Telstra moved to Kewdale Rd from Ewing St before the Sarah Spiers abduction. I haven't found a record yet of when that was yet. I believe it was before the Privatisation Bill of 1996, but I want to substantiate that the accused would've had knowledge of the Compensation Basin before emailing.
I will need some sleuths onto finding which year Telecom/Telstra moved into 139 Kewdale Rd.

Petedavo,
I don't know when Telstra moved into Kewdale Rd.

There's also another compensating basin at the Sutherlands Park which is opposite Gay St, Huntingdale. That's near the Telstra exchange. I think it forms part of Balfour Rds drainage scheme. Balfour Rd has a large drain extending underneath. I think that's why Balfour Road is in sections.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-32.0928771,115.9618705,521m/data=!3m1!1e3

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sutherlands Park Drainage CB.jpg
    Sutherlands Park Drainage CB.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 116
Questions:

How could the Police decide his death was suicide?
Is the Commissioner aware of this case?
When will they be treating his death as suspicious...... or murder?
Why haven't they appealed to the public for help?
Would it require more than one person to move the body and place it under the tree?
How many deaths have been recorded at this institution?
The family successfully petitioned for the original findings of the coronial inquest to be set aside and another inquest into his death be completed. The findings were the same - suicide. It seems the evidence the judge relied on to set the original aside was reports from people who were relying only on photographs of the deceased and those who had not read the coroners report. Whilst it appears there were many mistakes and omissions made originally, if there was a cover up in this case, you have buckleys of finding where it originated and to what extent. IMO.

Can someone please remind me of Bradley Robert Edward's Date of Birth. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member