DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Source: West Australian Newspaper Wednesday 17th Feb 1988

Thanks for the article Innerchild. It does explain now that the police considered the Huntingdale attacker as being a suspect in the Victoria Clark murder and possibly the kimono was taken from a line in Huntingdale.

If the CSK, whoever he may be, was to have dressed the ladies in other victim's clothing it would mean he took them to a place where the clothing was. Meaning the holding place was his own - somewhere like a den. We don't know how long he held them for.

Long bow you've drawn there. In much the same way as the kimono was on hand, so too clothes could have been brought along for the ride.

Sleuthers have theorised in past threads on the subject of timing using information from media releases. From memory it was shortly before the water tank theory surfaced.

Frame grab below from channel 7 news showing crime scene KT. Of note is that it appears to be close to a dirt road and there was no attempt to hide the body.

On June 30, 1991 KT accepted a lift from a driver in Victoria Park - vehicle described as dark blue similar to a Datsun 260C which had spoked wheels. This was the last known sighting of KT and her body was found at Canning Dam 4 weeks later.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/s...der-of-teen-kerry-turner-20160628-gptg4f.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-11-08 17.49.46.png
    Screenshot 2017-11-08 17.49.46.png
    420 KB · Views: 107
Long bow you've drawn there. In much the same way as the kimono was on hand, so too clothes could have been brought along for the ride.

Sleuthers have theorised in past threads on the subject of timing using information from media releases. From memory it was shortly before the water tank theory surfaced.

Do you mean the 'water tank theory' that emerged after the arrest?

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Frame grab below from channel 7 news showing crime scene KT. Of note is that it appears to be close to a dirt road and there was no attempt to hide the body.

On June 30, 1991 KT accepted a lift from a driver in Victoria Park - vehicle described as dark blue similar to a Datsun 260C which had spoked wheels. This was the last known sighting of KT and her body was found at Canning Dam 4 weeks later.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/s...der-of-teen-kerry-turner-20160628-gptg4f.html

attachment.php
Does anyone know what type of car this is in the accused BRE's drive way and does it have spoked wheels?

Below also are two images of a Datsun 260C.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• b25bc1698d8b4d30a3b6f27752d76571.jpg
    b25bc1698d8b4d30a3b6f27752d76571.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 99
  • datsun_260c_blue_1973.jpg
    datsun_260c_blue_1973.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 98
  • ebay148733761932817.jpg
    ebay148733761932817.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 96
Does anyone know what type of car this is in the accused BRE's drive way and does it have spoked wheels?

Below also are two images of a Datsun 260C.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Don't think it's same vehicle.
The car parked at BRE house has a more vertical angle on rear window.
The Datsun 260c has more sloped angle on rear window.
But I could be wrong.
The photos of BRE car could be distorted.

Haven't us sleuths discussed this topic previously?

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

attachment.php

Doesn't look like heavy bush at all from above? Reports did say she was behind a log I think.

Below also is an image of a Datsun 260C.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi Spinnaker - that blue car in the accused CSK's drive has always interested me. There was a poster who claimed the car belonged to CGE the accused's wife. This poster said BRE and CGE had met 1998 ish. So not too much more was said about the blue car. The poster was a Verified Member. The 1998 ish statement didn't give an exact date the car would have been outside the house in Kewdale. I don't know if it had spoked wheels - hard to see in picture. I have always felt that car was involved in Claremont murders and more. At least in SS abduction. It looked pretty old and probably has been crushed at the tip along with any DNA that might have been found. MOO

Quote Spinnaker "Does anyone know what sort of car in accussed driveway?" A suspicious car.

Others have suggested it's a Cortina. I'm not sure, as car looks to have been altered. Looks like it's two tone but that could have come from panel beating.

However, I'm not buying the story by TE that it belonged to CGE (and still in the driveway) and that the accessed and GCE didn't meet until around 1998. That was when they bought Eagles member tickets as a family sitting together. That is a serious commitment (and possibly having to be on a waiting list before getting memberships), to make when you've just met IMO.

Hi Spinnaker - that blue car in the accused CSK's drive has always interested me. There was a poster who claimed the car belonged to CGE the accused's wife. This poster said BRE and CGE had met 1998 ish. So not too much more was said about the blue car. The poster was a Verified Member. The 1998 ish statement didn't give an exact date the car would have been outside the house in Kewdale. I don't know if it had spoked wheels - hard to see in picture. I have always felt that car was involved in Claremont murders and more. It looked pretty old and probably has been crushed at the tip. MOO
Thanks Annalise - I have always thought that the mention of the car being CGE's could have been a 'red herring'.

Quote Spinnaker "Does anyone know what sort of car in accussed driveway?" A suspicious car.

Others have suggested it's a Cortina. I'm not sure, as car looks to have been altered. Looks like it's two tone but that could have come from panel beating.

However, I'm not buying the story by TE that it belonged to CGE (and still in the driveway) and that the accessed and GCE didn't meet until around 1998. That was when they bought Eagles member tickets as a family sitting together. That is a serious commitment (and possibly having to be on a waiting list before getting memberships), to make when you've just met IMO.

IIRC CGE and her parents were WCE members long before BRE came into picture

attachment.php
Spinnaker,

Thank you for the post.

With regard to the proximity of KTs body within the bush and the nearest track, is anyone aware if it was a similar distance to the body placements of JR, CG and GR? Are the proximities similar from the track to where the body's were placed?

I would love to know what happened to that blue car. When it was gotten rid of. If it was crushed at the tip that would have been a good way of destroying evidence. This sounds a bit macarbre but it would also be a way of destroying and hiding bodies if he had put any in the trunk. MOO

Spinnaker,

Thank you for the post.

With regard to the proximity of KTs body within the bush and the nearest track, is anyone aware if it was a similar distance to the body placements of JR, CG and GR? Are the proprieties similar from the track to where the body's were placed?

Good questions CV

I don't buy the story either that the car belonged to CGE.

But I could be wrong.

I think that Sleuths have covered most subject matters spooks, however sometimes good to revisit.

I don't buy the story either that the car belonged to CGE.

I'm undecided on this car issue

I think that Sleuths have covered most subject matters spooks, however sometimes good to revisit.

True
But sometimes I think the conversation is going in circles.....

But I could be wrong.

With regard to the witness who identified the car which KT accepted a ride from. We don't know how certain that person was, with regard to the make and model. I don't know what models all the cars are.

With regard to the witness who identified the car which KT accepted a ride from. We don't know how certain that person was, with regard to the make and model. I don't know what models all the cars are.

We need a list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member