Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a novel theory , I think its all random ... the reason for Claremont is simple ... 3 night areas Freo , Northbridge , Claremont , to difficult to drive through the other 2 without being noticed ...anything else is just coincidence

Yes Janwa I had same thought that maybe CG was his original (alleged) target, thwarted by her trip overseas.

But also, if the accused was stalking his victims beforehand, he'd have to be super clever to cover his tracks so no one would suspect him after he committed the alleged crimes. That takes much planning and prep.

PLUS......

I also find it unusual that 2 alleged victims had shoulder length straight blonde hair. (SS and JR)
And 2 alleged victims had longer curly brown hair. (KK and CG)

I realise we can't sleuth family members, but it would be interesting to know the hair type and style of his former wife ECE, and whether she has blonde straight shoulder length hair or long brown curly hair.

Anyways, I think the HAIR is very important somehow for the accused.
If the hair was considered important - he may have kept a lock of hair as a trophy. If that's the case there would be plenty of DNA.

Its a good question. Multiple people in one car saying they are confident it was her. Will we ever he of false witnesses also?
We have heard already,
of this potentially false report.
The police say differently[emoji779]

Nothing absolute. You have more rights married. A non marital divorce could be ugly, especially with a legal industry partner

It's supposed to be equal rights now though I've seen many bullied into unfair settlements especially those with an underfunded Legal Aid lawyer.

The Family Court Act 1997 legislation changed on 1 December 2002 to provide equity and access for all Western Australians in all family matters, including de facto relationships.

http://www.familycourt.wa.gov.au/D/defacto_relationships.aspx?uid=3972-8746-9733-2014

yes totally agree that the accused changed his MO over the course of his alleged offending.
Practice makes perfect even in an alleged SK's world.

JR would definitely be a candidate for succumbing to his alleged grooming, given her last known location was standing in front of Conti's front door and a bunch of bouncers!

Hi Spooks-R-Us its good to see you back around [emoji317].

Was that was the last time she was confirmed seen that night ?
The CIA documentary reckons that was the last time.
Can anybody explain how this is incorrect information [emoji780]

yes totally agree that the accused changed his MO over the course of his alleged offending.
Practice makes perfect even in an alleged SK's world.

JR would definitely be a candidate for succumbing to his alleged grooming, given her last known location was standing in front of Conti's front door and a bunch of bouncers!

You have to go one step further, the last person/persons to see her wasn't the bouncers.

Do you mean compared to reports JR was seen walking on Stirling Highway?
Or somewhere else?

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

We have heard already,
of this potentially false report.
The police say differently[emoji779]

I missed that. Could you please provide a source. Thankyou so much. Very appreciated.

Legal Aid offers a financial hardship test of earnings under $50000 p/a I think it is.

If you do not meet the criteria, a grant is not made, although sometimes exceptions are made either way.

[FONT=&quot]The Reasonableness Test takes into account the merit, the costs versus benefit/detriment of a case and whether it is appropriate to spend limited public legal aid funds on the matter. If granted aid, a lawyer will be assigned to represent the person. If a conflict exists, such as, a co-accused already has a grant of aid, a client can still apply and if eligible, be assigned to a different lawyer.[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]The Reasonableness Test takes into account the merit, the costs versus benefit/detriment of a case and whether it is appropriate to spend limited public legal aid funds on the matter. If granted aid, a lawyer will be assigned to represent the person. If a conflict exists, such as, a co-accused already has a grant of aid, a client can still apply and if eligible, be assigned to a different lawyer.
http://www.concessions.wa.gov.au/Co...d-WA---means-tested-Legal-Representation.aspx[/FONT]​
Just a quick query... Would being locked up in Hakea remand for twelve months mean your probably not getting paid pay your usual employer and thus push you under the 50k per year threshold. ... Just a thought. Awesome information though Credulous.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Don’t disagree. Just the theory that he said something which freaked her out is no consistent with leaving her daughter there, adult or not.

I agree with you on this. Even though daughter was of age/adult, her mother would not have left her in BRE's company had she been privy to info or twigged. Daughter's age at the time of CGE leaving was smack bang in range of CCK's demographic.

I missed that. Could you please provide a source. Thankyou so much. Very appreciated.
I agree with metic, here. There wasn't just the one sighting with four in one car, there were another 9 people who were supposed to have seen here. One of the news articles that was published on here I think had "13 sightings" in the heading said police had investigated all and found them to be mistaken. She was seen by 13 people from 12.15 am until about 2.00 am heading along Stirling Hwy from Loch St towards Perth until Dalkeith Rd, Nedlands.

I believe they were false sightings but could have been someone deliberately dressed like her acting drunk to seed doubt as to when and where she was last seen.

Interesting thought but iirc, Parkie was another incarnation of Dr ****** who wrote lots of strange comments to a MSM article by Gary Jones? (I don’t think that’s right???) and wrote a lot on an AFL forum; real initials AB, who suspected the Dr accused by some of killing Susan Christie as being the CSK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No disrespect taken Owlie. Like I said I stand by my whacko theories whether I get a stick in the eye or not. Gary Hugues "Did a serial killer blog here?" I think it was.

Yes, also the Dr whose name disappears into asterisk. But be careful thinking he's AB, pretty fake fb page and not related to the other Dr in this case, IMO.

Agreed. Very interested to find that out.

Wondering if it is what many mentioned when this all first broke. Not sure if we can say too much on the specifics, but familial DNA was the bases. Moo.

The person without a name was purposely missed off the thank you list. They've done nothing but nitpick and upset the other users. Most people have witnessed the grief first hand but have been too afraid to type anything - in fear of getting a time-out.
Sorry CV, I didn't realise you did it on purpose.

I think one of the benefits of a forum like this is that we see things a little differently and have a wide variety of points of view, that I find refreshing that I respect, even if I don't agree with all.

Was wondering if anyone here had a copy of, or knows where to find the Tiger Moth video? I didn't get a copy of it downloaded when it was on YouTube. Very interested in viewing that again.

Was wondering if anyone here had a copy of, or knows where to find the Tiger Moth video? I didn't get a copy of it downloaded when it was on YouTube. Very interested in viewing that again.
Wow 11 members and 27 guests! What's going on?

Metic was very helpful in finding how to access a copy when I asked months ago. I can't remember how now.

Wow 11 members and 27 guests! What's going on?

Metic was very helpful in finding how to access a copy when I asked months ago. I can't remember how now.
Am guessing some of the guests are still at work & wearing a dark blue uniform

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members