Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the CIA episode was on, they made a big deal of the three guys sitting at the bus stop eating HJs seeing CG lean down and talk to occupants in a car. It was part of the reenactment of what happened, supposedly based on witness statements. Police were quite involved with that episode - they had an officer with the host.

I'm not sure if articles reported this sequence of events based on the CIA episode or independently.

A few threads ago - and I don't remember exactly where - IIRC Frankie came on and said that he was one of those guys, but that the car never stopped - they saw breaklights as though it was slowing down, but never it stopping and certainly not CG communicating with the occupants. IIRC Frankie also said that his friend never said the car was stopped and CG was talking to anyone.

I have been scratching my head about that since Frankie's posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At that time did they know what model Commodore it was? Because car fibres belonging to a Commodore were located on Jane’s body. If WAPOL knew it was a Commodore how did they know it was a light coloured station wagon?

I think car fibres are unique to the model, not the colour or vehicle type.

https://goo.gl/maps/arE2suQUZ8u

Pardon my ignorance, but what would could be the reasoning for blocking out the image of a park bench? Not saying its in anyway related, just cant fathom what to what purpose it could be.

There could be something identifying on the park bench. They block out things like licence plates.

You get a bit better view of the park bench from number 30. Don't believe it was related the lounge and park bench weren't there in previous photos.

FF,
Please feel free to ask any questions. I'm sure forum members don't mind clarifying information.

Worked night shifts. Now that IS interesting and new (well for me at least).

https://goo.gl/maps/arE2suQUZ8u

Pardon my ignorance, but what would could be the reasoning for blocking out the image of a park bench? Not saying its in anyway related, just cant fathom what to what purpose it could be.

Maybe concealing advertising sign on park bench?

Someone sitting on park bench?

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Credulious,

The accused CSK was born on 7 Dec 1968. So February 1988 he would have been 19 and two months.

During that era I lived and worked within Huntingdale and recall the incident.

Interesting, I lived in Gosnells/Southern River at the time and don’t recall the incident. I’m not saying it wasn’t publicised just that I don’t remember it.

Someone was sitting on it.
Google blocks out images of people if you can see faces

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Thanks, it looked to me as no one was sitting on it though, which is why i found it weird. Especially from the next photo angle which was unblocked. It could be from a different time period, but i thought it was generally recorded as the vehicles move down the street.

It would be helpful if you could share your connection to the case and how the information you learnt helped progress what you were interested in. If I remember correctly, part of it was it the Abbey farm near Brookton. This horse stud in Jelcobin is a bit further than the 19km away, could this be it?
https://www.realestate.com.au/property-cropping-wa-brookton-7805086

Picture of the container under the shed roof is interesting.

I do know the story of the Brookton property , but I have never mentioned it here and I do not recall any recent mention of it , I had ruled it out of things long ago anyway , I have never heard of the horse stud

It was only raised by one person who hindsight has shown to be wrong about the majority of what he claimed

Interesting, I lived in Gosnells/Southern River at the time and don’t recall the incident. I’m not saying it wasn’t publicised just that I don’t remember it.

That are had 18 or so unsolved indecent and or sexual assaults around your area, they were attributing to the so called "south side rapist" between 1986 and 1988.

They said it could have been more than one person. Do you or other locals recall anything about those attacks, or anything about the attacker(s)?

I do know the story of the Brookton property , but I have never mentioned it here and I do not recall any recent mention of it , I had ruled it out of things long ago anyway , I have never heard of the horse stud

It was only raised by one person who hindsight has shown to be wrong about the majority of what he claimed

*advertiser censored***y, B***s, etc you were mentioning. We won't have hindsight until all those pages of evidence have been seen, so I don't know about ruling anything out yet?

Can you please share the story of the Brookton property then?

Well...not as soon as it was mentioned. Seemed pretty keen to dismiss the idea in every response to comments that mention it.

His posts dont sound like ******. Seems really certain on the details. Has a greater than thou personality. Constantly mentioning that none of the POIs are CSK, he knows it for a fact. Hard to definitively say that without inside knowledge.

Got a bit ocd reading his posts last night and was captivated by it all....

Might be completely wrong. The ones in CAPS seem to show a quick aggressive streak. He posts the most random, hard to find links. He is all over the case.

If I was CSK i would stay on top of every single development that came out....seems he did.

Didn't know 'former member' meant banned tbh. was going to ask if you had to delete your account for that status to show up.
I sent screen dumps to Macro and received a call from a D/Sgt after the tread was shut down by SillyBilly for discussing those posts.
A new thread was started and thanks to websleuth PCS who clarified something about the proximity of the Ewing St car auction site and another business on Ewing St, besides Telstra, it became apparent that the posts were not from the accused after all.

That are had 18 or so unsolved indecent and or sexual assaults around your area, they were attributing to the so called "south side rapist" between 1986 and 1988.

They said it could have been more than one person. Do you or other locals recall anything about those attacks, or anything about the attacker(s)?

I don’t recall the incident BRE has been charged with and I don’t have any memories from that time, though now that you mention it I do recall the term “Southside rapist”, but I think I’ve read about it since rather than having memories from that time, but it’s a long time ago. I have clear memories of The Birnies and The Claremont disappearances/murders from the time they occurred.

I agree with this and think we may have dismissed the Fountain Way property as factoring in to where he took the girls too quickly. I had another look last night, note the two huge roller doors on remote control. He could have taken the girls straight in without even getting out of the car and quietly rolled them down.

The Karrakatta attack in 1995, Esuiw was still registered at 10 Fountain Way. I think this is why she survived. When Sarah was taken in 1996 Esuiw had moved out, he had a house to himself probably for the first time in his life and he was free to indulge his worst fantasies. Then Jane and finally Ciara. The house in Fountain Way was sold one day before Ciara's body was found and he moved out to live with his parents.

This is why imo he stopped killing, it was for practical reasons. He didnt have the privacy and security of own house any more.

When the Fountain Way property was inspected, police were walking out with evidence bags but most of the attention went onto Madora Bay and the house he was currently living in. The people living at Fountain Way at the time of the arrest had to move out of that property and all their furniture went out as well when investigators went in. Whatever samples police did take out of there, it would have taken some time for results to come back. While there might not be much left by way of evidence after 20 years to find at that property, I think this is where he took the girls. Perhaps the question might be, as a single man with an empty house ... why wouldn't he?

In terms of where Sarah Spiers may be, that she left to her final destination from Huntingdale and not Claremont may be taken into consideration.

attachment.php

The clues I think are there to find in this article ... and more specifically in the roller doors.

http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...s/news-story/557f281e68cdf76d572843291ea9cef7

I agree with this 100%. Excellent observation & analysis, thank you.

I think the CSK would have wanted to take his victims somewhere he had full control over the situation.

I also think it is unlikely he drove around with all the items necessary for what he was doing in his car and done it somewhere else. There is too much risk of getting randomly seen or caught.

For the same reason, I think he would have limited the time he spent on the road. Given SS was taken later in the night than JR and CG, and he therefore had less time to dispose of the body, I think she is closer than they are. I've also surmised that if she was his first (which I believe she was) the whole thing may have been less well executed, which may also have curtailed his timeframe or resulted in him being slightly flustered and a bit less organized, which again to me points to her being closer.

And being a bit flustered could well have led to evidence being left behind and then dumped with JR or there still being something forensic at the house. Not sure about the former, though - leaving something with JR meant handing police a link between the two.

I don't think they would have been kept alive for any period of time because, again, the risk of something going wrong.

At that time did they know what model Commodore it was? Because car fibres belonging to a Commodore were located on Jane’s body. If WAPOL knew it was a Commodore how did they know it was a light coloured station wagon?

They didn't know it was a Commodore at that point. My assumption was that the "light coloured vehicle" was taken from the witness statements of the guys sitting at the busstop, upon which the whole reenactment and commentary seemed to be based.

Now I have no idea what to make of that.

Just to add, I think the fibers were lost/misplaced and then located in 2011, after which they were tested.

Owlie,

In 1988 I was aware of the Huntingdale incident, perhaps I heard the news on the car radio. It was 30 years ago. At the time my family lived in Huntingdale. I worked within close proximity too.

I sent screen dumps to Macro and received a call from a D/Sgt after the tread was shut down by SillyBilly for discussing those posts.
A new thread was started and thanks to websleuth PCS who clarified something about the proximity of the Ewing St car auction site and another business on Ewing St, besides Telstra, it became apparent that the posts were not from the accused after all.

"it became apparent that the posts were not from the accused after all."

Thanks for clarifying that PD

A light coloured Commodore was what Frankie saw from the bus station? [video documentary]

*advertiser censored***y, B***s, etc you were mentioning. We won't have hindsight until all those pages of evidence have been seen, so I don't know about ruling anything out yet?

Can you please share the story of the Brookton property then?
I have just gone threw my comments , I have not mentioned Brookton at all .... I do not recall BRE being mentioned in relation to them at the time , in fact I know he wasnt , nobody knew about him until his arrest so I do not see why it would be in the pages of evidence , I have ruled it out of the equation but if others wish to continue with it that is up to them

I wont comment on it further because as far as I'm concerned it has nothing to do with anything

Maybe something like a metallic green Datson 260 C with mag wheels, stickers on the rear windscreen and black and yellow registration plates.

...or something like this...

attachment.php

The Holden Gemini TG was 1983 - 1985 series. 4 years old in 1988?

It will be interesting to hear the list of car ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members