Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone really see his reason for stopping being that he no longer had a house/lived alone? Surely it’s more likely that he either had a close call in getting caught dumping a body or in my opinion most likely was treated for a mental illness that while taking his meds controlled his behaviour. I can’t imagine a murdering, raping, psychopath just giving up because it was no longer convenient.

It appears to have occurred in between relationships

In 1986, as a school and burgeoning (alleged) serial killer, the accused CSK BRE was probably quite impressionable and looking for role models.

At the same time during 1986, David and Catherine Birnie abducted 5 women, keeping victims trapped at their suburban HOME in Willagee, often chained to a bed. Later killing 4 of the 5 victims, and disposing the victims bodies in Gleneagles National Park and Wanneroo Pine Forest (I think formerly on Gnangara Rd).

They left 3 victims in Gleneagles National Park about 50 minutes drive from Willagee on today's roads. And the last victim at the pine forest about 40-45 minutes drive.

I agree with Pandit and others here. I think its very possible that the accused kept SS, JR, and CG trapped in his home over the weekend, for maybe even 1-3 days, possibly raping and torturing the poor victims. And later disposing of the bodies in the still of the night on Saturday or Sunday night of each weekend.

The accused could have even told his parents he was going away for the weekend with mates so they wouldn't visit him unexpectedly.

Disposing of CG on Saturday/Sunday night, in the early hours, would coincide with the sighting of a taxi-like vehicle spotted leaving Pipidinny Rd in March 1997 with its lights turned off.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...ons-death-ng-b80af943b3f4b839a9956cdffd1aa3ab

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Catherine_Birnie

So 3 major points here:
1. SK's do take victims back to their own homes in surburbia.
2. Holding CG for about 26-28 hours in the accused's home and later disposal would coincide with taxi-like vehicle sighted in Eglington.
3. comparing the travel times of the Birnies' d-sites to the alleged CSK d-sites is similar.

That he no longer had a house / lived alone is a fact that just happens to coincide with the abduction and murder of women from Claremont stopping.

Whether he had a close call or was being treated for mental illness is pure speculation.

Can anyone really see his reason for stopping being that he no longer had a house/lived alone? Surely it’s more likely that he either had a close call in getting caught dumping a body or in my opinion most likely was treated for a mental illness that while taking his meds controlled his behaviour. I can’t imagine a murdering, raping, psychopath just giving up because it was no longer convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah so may have taken his meds when under supervision or happy in a relationship. Surely it’s not just, gee the house is empty tonight, maybe I will kill someone. Oh no, hang on the mrs will be home soon so I will leave it until next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really expect people to, excuse the pun, get all hung up about whether there were roller doors on the frame or flip ups ... or they went up later. With or without, he could still have driven in early hours of the morning in privacy.

The question many people ask that far as I know we've been struggling to find an answer to is "Why did he stop abducting and murdering women?"

And I think it was because he moved out of that house. He no longer had a place of his own to do what he wanted in.

Also wasnt my intention to derail your point, i agree with it and can see the validity, was only pointing out that the remote control with garage idea, wasn't exactly plausible. But i don't think that solely takes away from the idea that the accused could have used that house in his business.

Not trying to be critical with the house , captive theory , but this would mean abduct the victims and get them to his home without being noticed , keep them in his home without being noticed , then do a repeat journey to wherever without being noticed , all at times when any car on the road is noticeable... And do it 2 or 3 times .... I'm having trouble seeing this option

Thanks Kerouacian.

I did check on google earth history and the doors looked to be there but no biggie. I regret unnecessarily using that element to make my point as it's being quite aggressively exploited.

Also wasnt my intention to derail your point, i agree with it and can see the validity, was only pointing out that the remote control with garage idea, wasn't exactly plausible. But i don't think that solely takes away from the idea that the accused could have used that house in his business.

Yeah so may have taken his meds when under supervision or happy in a relationship. Surely it’s not just, gee the house is empty tonight, maybe I will kill someone. Oh no, hang on the mrs will be home soon so I will leave it until next weekend.
Drinking alone?

When the house was EMPTY!

What do (most) people usually do when they break up from long term relationships??
They usually go out and **** as many people as possible!!!!

When you're young and don't own a home, this 'activity' is done in the back seat of cars, on the beach, in mates' spare rooms, or hotels.

When you're a home owner and alone, you take these 'dates' to your home. DUH!

Just because the alleged CSK had a very different style of 'date' while he was recovering from the break-up of his marriage to ECE, a 'date' that allegedly involved abduction and murder, doesn't mean the accused didn't take the alleged victims to his EMPTY house.

Think about it.
Sometimes the most simplest explanation is the real answer.
(Of course I'm still speculating)
But this scenario certainly seems the best fit.

Just ask the Birnies!

Saying that I do worry about 90 percent of what's said is only because it's the same names that are reoccurring, I don't need to do things again,
I don't mention a lot of things for eg. There was a property in . Brookton owned by a person with the surname . A...y , as this person was only mentioned once , and never mentioned again i did not include in the previous post for lack of interest in the subject .
This information did lead me into some interesting places , but it seems to be of no interest here , there are many such things.. It's the b...s name others seem concerned with
When you were talking about this property I was also looking for it and the other names. PD made some good sleuthing suggestions about someone from the area in a photographic club, which may have come to nothing.
I'm only making the suggestion that if you share as other are, it could help. I'd like to know if it wasn't Jelicobin way where it was?

Not trying to be critical with the house , captive theory , but this would mean abduct the victims and get them to his home without being noticed , keep them in his home without being noticed , then do a repeat journey to wherever without being noticed , all at times when any car on the road is noticeable... And do it 2 or 3 times .... I'm having trouble seeing this option

The accused's neighbours would probably see his vehicle coming and going AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT due to him working weird schedules and night shifts etc.

Therefore, it would be very easy for the accused to drive in and out of his property without anyone raising an eyebrow.

The whole divorce probably tipped someone over the edge with a predisposition of psychopathic behavior.

When you were talking about this property I was also looking for it and the other names. PD made some good sleuthing suggestions about someone from the area in a photographic club, which may have come to nothing.
I'm only making the suggestion that if you share as other are, it could help. I'd like to know if it wasn't Jelicobin way where it was?

Apologies , it appears I did mention it , there must be a cut of point when I checked my posts because it is not there now

I don't go along with the Fountain way scenario for other reasons but have to admit it can be done look at the Birnies.

They could have followed the suspect around covertly until he drank a glass of beer in a public place then swooped in as soon as he left to collect the 'dna sample'! They may also advise bar staff to specifically collect the glass for the detectives who request help from the management .
JmO

There's no need for police to waste time following a suspect in order to covertly obtain DNA evidence. All they have to do is arrange for the suspect to be stopped for a "random" breath test or drug test. The samples would then be sent to a laboratory for DNA analysis.

I don't go along with the Fountain way scenario for other reasons but have to admit it can be done look at the Birnies.
Jan can you please elaborate on your reasons WHY you don't go along with Fountain Way scenario?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom