DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Krissy,

Think we might need to MAP this:)
Yes great idea.

Hi to new poster krissyj , any chance of a Map to see where this Woolcoot road is ?

And where that car might have parked..

In the weird coincidences that happen in life, and sometimes seem to happen with crime (yes, we've all talked about this before) but I just saw this and thought, now that is seriously strange.

QUOTE (BBM):

"The crew *arrived to film their own dead body and the *police told them they weren't able to, because they'd found a real dead body," actor Paterson Joseph told the Mirror."It was bizarre, fact being stranger than fiction."The body's discovery was not the first strange coincidence to blight the filming of Rellik. Joseph said lead actor Richard Dormer had caught impetigo while filming, covering his face in similar blemishes to those that mark the face of his character, who was scarred in an acid attack."

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainme...l-body-found-on-set-of-uk-serial-killer-drama

And then of course there is this about the book "City of Lights" and the coincidental link to CSK that bothered our local police so much they even did DNA on the author of the book!

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...r/news-story/46dfe47ea44610573437a3f3ee03163b

Weird huh?

Im confused. People are asking for a map then move on. Sorry, you've lost me?

As stated before, Woolcoot road is on the way to Madora bay as the Freeway finished further north. It was a web of back roads to get past the traffic at the time.

Oh look at that on the map, Telephone Lane! Nope, no coincidences here, move on....

Im confused. People are asking for a map then move on. Sorry, you;ve lost me

Sorry Krissy, my bad as they say. :shame: I just meant that there was a coincidence in the first street I saw on the map, Telephone Lane and the accused working for Telstra. The move on was not meant as anything to do with examining your map, it was a "nothing to see here, move on" remark about coincidences. Your stuff is fantastic, PLEASE keep posting!

I'm going with some form of mental disturbance during a divorce. Future job loss. Home alone, mental anguish, bored.

Alcohol abuse, possible substance abuse. Planned vengeance on the world.

Mentally unstable full of rage for the environment around those events in his life. His world was spiraling out his control which he did not like.

Petedavo,

In post #1047 you mentioned the Lakeway Drive-in incident. The perpetrator was described as about 30 with hard whiskers. At the time BRE was aged 21. (Note: DMs age was 34).

For those that don’t know in late 1989 an abduction occurred outside the Cottesloe Hotel, a young lady was bundled into the back of a station wagon. Attempted rape at Lakeway drive-in Swanbourne. Managed to escape but was recaptured back in Claremont. Post Newsp.

This crime will revolve around the anguish for an ex wife and future work instability.

He was unstable already before, but he snapped. Will we hear he was on anti-psychotics? Prozac?

Heres a novel idea , people go on about trophy boxes , disposal sites having significance , the master mind criminal that planned everything

What if the disposal site is the trophy box and a bit of long term planning went for when the offender was eventually caught ... the nearness to Casuarina may be relevant ... meaning Woolcoot Road

I don't believe a word of this but it maybe worth a thought

Petedavo,

In post #1047 you mentioned the Lakeway Drive-in incident. The perpetrator was described as about 30 with hard whiskers. At the time BRE was aged 21. (Note: DMs age was 34).

For those that don’t know in late 1989 an abduction occurred outside the Cottesloe Hotel, a young lady was bundled into the back of a station wagon. Attempted rape at Lakeway drive-in Swanbourne. Managed to escape but was recaptured back in Claremont. Post Newsp.

.....the Lakeway Drive-in crime was raised again by me in post #1038.
Davo was replying to my post in #1047.

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Heres a novel idea , people go on about trophy boxes , disposal sites having significance , the master mind criminal that planned everything

What if the disposal site is the trophy box and a bit of long term planning went for when the offender was eventually caught ... the nearness to Casuarina may be relevant ... meaning Woolcoot Road

I don't believe a word of this but it maybe worth a thought

It's been discussed before on WS that the Wellard d-site's proximity to Casuarina Prison is possibly significant to the accused.

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

It's been discussed before on WS that the Wellard d-site's proximity to Casuarina Prison is possibly significant to the accused.

Thank you , I was not aware of that

BRE looks to me in school pictures to be the tallest and in proportion in the class, at 21 years old Captain Testostero Bradley could have had a five o'çlock shadow by lunchtime.

The victim, seventeen years old if I'm reading the article correctly it's a bit blurred, at the time said she'd only been with boys. Possible I think she may have mistaken her attacker as older than he was. imo. A very brazen attack but so was sexually assaulting a girl in her own home and bed just the year before.

Petedavo,

Krissyj,

Good thinking about the work instability, I’ve just read up about Telstra’s history and there was considerable upheaval during 1996/1997.

During that era, pre-millennium, Telstra would have been quite busy. BRE was possibly seconded to quite a few projects in preparation for the new software considerations.

Krissyj,

Good thinking about the work instability, I’ve just read up about Telstra’s history and there was considerable upheaval during 1996/1997.

During that era, pre-millennium, Telstra would have been quite busy. BRE was possibly seconded to quite a few projects in preparation for the newly implemented software.

What was that mass panic 1999 to 2000 when some 'experts' said the world would collapse as all the date and time couldn't function with a 2000 time stamp???

I wonder if the accused believed this scare, and worried that his home computing would somehow malfunction and perhaps reveal his identity, possible stalking, and alleged crimes?

Just thinking out of the box!

From memory it was you, Spooks who suggested that quite a few months ago.

From memory it was you, Spooks who suggested that quiet a few months ago.

Thanks for the kudos CV, and yes I've discussed the proximity of Wellard d-site to Casuarina prison, but I don't think I was the first sleuth to suggest this 'coincidence'.

This crime will revolve around the anguish for an ex wife and future work instability.

He was unstable already before, but he snapped. Will we hear he was on anti-psychotics? Prozac?

I doubt it has to do with work instability given his dad also worked for the telco company. If anything they would have been expanding.....Telstra Mobile net, broadband. His job was pretty secure. He could of even got promoted and more $$$

I’d imagine BRE would have project managed a few projects overseeing everything was okay. It was almost all of the software that needed upgrading, which probably took about two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member