Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may also be worth considering in regards to peoples heights , 5 ft 10" is about 6ft .... 6ft 2" is about 6ft ... but it is a big difference in reality

rsbm

BRE – Black, short straight hair – * Height described by KK victim as 183cm (6 foot) – rounded facial features - thick eyebrows (possibly shaved in middle) Note: BREs height is a guesstimate provided by the KK victim – an unconfirmed height.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...fRwv9_3kfF65TW

http://www.news.com.au/national/courts-law/quiet-boy-and-helpful-neighbour-nicknamed-bogsy-is-man-accused-of-claremont-serial-killings/news-story/44d3d60b4c894e632bb30a23a11bc787

Hopefully, this should solve the issue and we can move on.

"Thick eyebrows ( possibly shaved in middle ")
Wow really !!? I never knew he shaved his eyebrows?
Does it say that in the media or is this your opinion JM ?

ALise,
Im Not sure if its a beard , but more like a few days growth of facial hair ?
Pictures of bra compared to the identikit.
Plus merged identikits of church lane attacker and the "half face" from CIA documentary
81fbfb504ced369f26921882fe409abb.jpg
d1e172909f8bd14a3a80f936f703c2fa.jpg

Hi Jackman - definitely looks like BRE to me. The height the Church Street victim gave would be way too short for BRE but then a few people have said that people’s interpretation of height and weight of attacker can be wrong. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Thick eyebrows ( possibly shaved in middle ")
Wow really !!? I never knew he shaved his eyebrows?
Does it say that in the media or is this your opinion JM ?
Yes good point and definitely my opinion about the possibly shaved middle part of eye brow. No MSM articles.
Meaning, I'm suggesting he has one single, dark eyebrow which spans from left to right (right to left).

Just my opinion though.

Hi everybody - surely WAPOL would have contacted the victims of crimes allegedly connected to the accused and showed them pictures of him to see if they recognised him as their attacker! MOO

Hi everybody - surely WAPOL would have contacted the victims of crimes allegedly connected to the accused and showed them pictures of him to see if they recognised him as their attacker! MOO
Hi Annalise,

Good point raised. I don’t think they’d show any victim’s a photo of the accused. More likely they’d show the victim a sheet containing a selection of photos, asking if they recognize the perpetrator of their own crime. The sheet would probably contain facial images of men who are similar ages and characteristics.

Just my opinion, please don’t ask for a reference link because I don’t have one.

Hi Annalise,

Good point raised. I don’t think they’d show any victim’s a photo of the accused. More likely they’d show the victim a sheet containing a selection of photos, asking if they recognize the perpetrator of their own crime. The sheet would probably contain facial images of men who are similar ages and characteristics.

Just my opinion, please don’t ask for a reference link because I don’t have one.

Hi Jackman - yes that’s what I meant about identifying their attacker - either a selection of pictures of similar looking men or actually putting a group of men together that look similar. Not sure they could do the latter with him looking so much older. Maybe old photos - if there are any! The police might have some but only one I can think of is the school picture. JMO

Hi Jackman - yes that’s what I meant about identifying their attacker - either a selection of pictures of similar looking men or actually putting a group of men together that look similar. Not sure they could do the latter with him looking so much older. Maybe old photos - if there are any! The police might have some but only one I can think of is the school picture. JMO

Actually, I’m wrong they're not permitted to show images which include BRE, because although he’s been charged, it hasn’t been established if BRE is guilty or not. Of course the accused is innocent until proven guilty. Just my opinion.

We need some maps of church lane is crabstick able to help with some mapwork ?
Im a bit confused if its "church street" or "church lane" two ?

Hi again all,

My previous, and quite hilarious, attempt at age regression of the MSM photo of the accused, BRE and his ex-partner has now been reduced down to just his face. All I have done is take his actual photo and remove wrinkles and weight gain, I think this is OK to post? I have not altered any of his features in any way. As Annalise has said, there may not be ANY photos of the accused in his late 20s early 30s, or even slightly younger, say 18? He did seem to be camera shy (not inferring anything by that as there's a lot of us like that!) so maybe even family haven't got any in their albums? Brows do look a bit "shaved" in the middle?

attachment.php

Attachments

• BRE ART IMPRESS2.jpg
    BRE ART IMPRESS2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 209

Hi Metic,
I think it's Church Lane, here's a Google Map, but I could well be wrong, maps are definitely not my forte!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...13dbb583f5be427!8m2!3d-31.983011!4d115.780179

There is a Church Street in Perth City:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...1b59def89f7c0!8m2!3d-31.9436487!4d115.8582487

Attached sourced from Google Earth:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 3.06.09 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 3.06.09 pm.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 140
Well folks, here's what some SKs get up to in prison (Mark Dixie and others!). So disgusting!

QUOTE (BBM):

[FONT=&amp]Three of south London's most notorious murderers formed a twisted prison gang and dubbed themselves "The Ladykillers", a police expert has revealed.[/FONT][FONT=&amp] Levi Bellfield, Mark Dixie and Karl Taylor, who were locked up together in 2008, would apparently "coach" each other for their upcoming trials in an attempt to "play the system", according to Laura Richards, previously head of Scotland Yard's homicide prevention unit. "[/FONT]
http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/ne...sick_killers_who_befriended_Milly_s_murderer/

I found a link to what church lane looks like now. I don't really remember ever being in the Church lane area and don't think I have been to the heart of Claremont in a number of years that I am not going to admit to. Conveniently this news report spans the area behind club bay view which I assume is Church lane. Locals could perhaps be able to assist if what I am saying is correct. Metic screen grabs may be good for future reference please.

2nd link added: https://au.news.yahoo.com/two-men-arrested-after-claremont-brawl-39971408.html

https://thewest.com.au/news/7-news-update/two-charged-after-wild-claremont-brawl-bc-5773517902001

Yes good point and definitely my opinion about the possibly shaved middle part of eye brow. No MSM articles.
Meaning, I'm suggesting he has one single, dark eyebrow which spans from left to right (right to left).

Just my opinion though.
A monobrow Jackman?

Not unusual IMO for someone who is very hairy to do a bit of plucking to stop the school bullies.

I'm finding metic's coloured pictures of BRE standing behind his wife seriously creepy.

If police didn't still know who MM was, they would've mentioned it to the media. Especially since they mentioned other things they're still looking for, like the Camry. I therefore think that the CCTV riddle has been solved and I'll find out if my guess is correct when the witness gives his evidence. IMO
Agree PD.

Thanks IC,
I wonder who the drunk woman was - thinking of the Michelle mentioned previously. Does anyone know if Michelle lived in Dalkeith?
The drunk woman never came forward - possibly none the wiser. Never realizing she may have been a key witness. JMO
I was thinking of her as well. It matches the description Droc gave of how she operated. Pretty sure she was a Fremantle resident.

However, Dalkeith has been mentioned before on this site and I'm wondering if anyone can remember in what context it was mentioned and who lived there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog