Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had already put his coat on her shoulders.

I think if something is going to happen, the coat was to suppress the victim in the taxi.

The coat would be used to overwhelm the victim in the back the cab. To suffocate even.

Hold the coat over the victims head and choke.

Something to smother the presence so the victim cant be seen while taxi hurtles into darker suburbia.

She said the driver looked like he was taking orders almost but the anebriated taxi sharers foiled the whole situation.

She managed to get around him and leave.

The tall taxi ride sharer in cohorts with a driver.

I think if something is going to happen, the coat was to suppress the victim in the taxi.

The coat would be used to overwhelm the victim in the back the cab. To suffocate even.

Hold the coat over the victims head and choke.

Something to smother the presence so the victim cant be seen.

She said the driver looked like he was taking orders almost but the anebriated taxi sharers foiled the whole situation.

She managed to get around him and leave.

The tall taxi ride sharer in cohorts with a driver.
Please provide links MR - wondering if you are actually trying to write a poem!

There were houses only 100 metres away so it cant of been on Woolcoot where any torture if were to happen took place.

So that is a considerable drive from Swan View to Woolcoot body on the heading north side.

That would imply deliberate placement. Thats a lot of driving around if it were Jane.
Back in 1996. Roe Hwy from Midland did not connect to Kwinana Freeway. Roe Highway only went as far as Tonkin Highway, then later to Welshpool Rd where it connected to William St Beckenham.
And Tonkin Highway did not connect to Thomas Rd. Tonkin Highway only extended as far as Albany Highway, Gosnells.
Other routes existed, but it would've taken well over an hour to drive from Swan View to Wellard, due to traffic lights and much lower speed limits.
Whether such a scenario, as abduction from Claremont, drive to Swan View, commit crime, and drive to dispose at Wellard is viable before daylight in the time available might be debatable.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Back in 1996. Roe Hwy from Midland did not connect to Kwinana Freeway. Roe Highway only went as far as Tonkin Highway, then later to Welshpool Rd where it connected to William St Beckenham.
And Tonkin Highway did not connect to Thomas Rd. Tonkin Highway only extended as far as Albany Highway, Gosnells.
Other routes existed, but it would've taken well over an hour to drive from Swan View to Wellard, due to traffic lights and much lower speed limits.
Whether such a scenario, as abduction from Claremont, drive to Swan View, commit crime, and drive to dispose at Wellard is viable before daylight in the time available might be debatable.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
Regardless of timeframes, my view is that the screams at Swan View, reported to police just after JR disappeared are highly significant - we have to take this info account IMO.

Thanks Annalise/Drt, neither of those examples. Looking for a little blurb in an article mentioning Pechey Rd specifically that I believed confirmed the often mentioned "screams heard after SS" story thats been rearing its head for about for a decade give or take.
Its not the captioned press photo posted by Met late 2017 re:JR Im recalling either although that may be what I remember seeing recently.

Noted twice as being confirmed but Ive had a fairly good search so thinking I may be wrong & they all refer to JR.

Met. Yep. Thats the only ferrari fail I recall in such a spectacular location.

Thanks Annalise/Drt, neither of those examples. Looking for a little blurb in an article mentioning Pechey Rd specifically that I believed confirmed the often mentioned "screams heard after SS" story thats been rearing its head for about for a decade give or take.
Its not the captioned press photo posted by Met late 2017 re:JR Im recalling either although that may be what I remember seeing recently.

Noted twice as being confirmed but Ive had a fairly good search so thinking I may be wrong & they all refer to JR.

Met. Yep. Thats the only ferrari fail I recall in such a spectacular location.

I did some searches of the West Australian via a library search but it only goes back to August 1996 but it may have been in papers at the time. As the newspaper search was post JR and SS going missing the 9 June scream was not available in the search window either.

A new thread has been created. Please continue discussion at the link below.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...l-Killer-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-22

cache.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members