Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good people !! Manipulated pics are absolutely not allowed. You can’t mess with someone’s face and then compare it to a real life pic or a composite sketch and say “Oh look …”. Stick to MSM, LE or public documents so as not to confuse readers.

It has been stated many times, links must be provided to images including Google Maps (rather than just saying where it came from). Members need to be able to click on a link that takes them directly to the source where you found the image or information.

Articles with no link and/or that have proven to be unrelated have been unapproved.

Other posts may have been removed simply because they are responding to an unapproved post.

Over 30 posts have been removed. Bear in mind that if threads become too labour intensive for moderation, they risk being closed down with only “No Discussion” Media threads remaining open for MSM posts.

Thread is open again for discussion.

Hi Lampformypath -

http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/mark-dixie/

“Dixie was known as ‘Aussie’ while he worked at the Ramblers Rest pub in Chipstead, Surrey, because of his accent and curly blond surfer hair.”

This is the first I have heard of Dixie having blond surfer hair! Could he be the blonde guy who spoke to CG? Or got into the taxi with SS?

Dixie may have been taxi ride sharing also.

It was probably common tactic by predators.

It is said Dixie was not here at the time Sarah went missing but Im not implying.

Multiple operators?

I wont be surprised if Dixie was in the lead up to crime in ride sharing.

I have had a young girl say to me that she was approached about 12 months prior Sarahs disappearance.

She said she was leaving the Continental hotel when a man that looked like a slimmer Dixie aproached her out of the dark on Gugeri street offering to share a ride when he didn't know where she was going to.

The taxi pulled up in unison in front of her to what felt like in her mind an orchestrated event.
She said the tall fellow with similar attributes to Dixie was on drugs and tried putting his coat around her as they entered the cab.
Just as she got to the cab door on Guveri st, a group of drunk people arrived which gave her enough time to break the coercion.
Her experience would have been around 1995 so I don't think Dixie was around although Dixie had come and gone apparently.
Dixie had committed multiple assaults in Spain where Dixies dna was discovered.

The girl that explained this event to me said the bloke trying to coerce her into the cab looked like a much younger Dixie.

I wont be suprised if there were multiple operators in the area working up to assault.

The girl that told me about the bloke trying to coerce her in 1995 with a coat into the taxi on Gugeri st after leaving Conti worked at the Wembley hotel.
She was about 24 years of age.

She said she felt the taxi driver and mr coercion on Gugeri street knew each other.

She said this event stood out compared to the many others she had taken from Conti hotel.

She said Mr Coercion swooped in from nowhere.
She said he was on drugs, smooth as silk.
She said he was quite good looking bloke.

*Yes its been reported to police although they were not interested.
They had their man didnt they?

She is actually my sister. She has never lied to me and certainly didnt need media limelight.
She ran a large media company. She could be on media anytime.

And yes it was my cousin that was standing next to Ciara at the bar inside the 20 minute window she was there.

And yes he was DNA tested by men in black which is why I knew they just turn up and come round ya side gate.
And yes his grandfather owned the shop Pam was murdered.
And yes this is why I knew police were using video although our conversations have been passing comments.

And yes it was me working in Bayview terrace the day Ciara went missing.

And it was me pulled over by inspector of police in a VN Commodore on Stirling highway where Ciara went missing within a week her disappearance.
*I didnt realise at the time thats where she had gone from

Pam Lawrence was murdered in my grandfathers shop and my mother grew up opposite Iona.

The irony is, Droc essentially lived on his brothers land.
This where he grew up. The building he discussed about making movies.

This is how I knew about the jarrah picket fence opposite Pams shop.

Dixie may have been taxi ride sharing also.

It was probably common tactic by predators.

It is said Dixie was not here at the time Sarah went missing but Im not implying.

Multiple operators?

I wont be surprised if Dixie was in the lead up to crime in ride sharing.

I have had a young girl say to me that she was approached about 12 months prior Sarahs disappearance.

She said she was leaving the Continental hotel when a man that looked like a slimmer Dixie aproached her out of the dark on Gugeri street offering to share a ride when he didn't know where she was going to.

The taxi pulled up in unison in front of her to what felt like in her mind an orchestrated event.
She said the tall fellow with similar attributes to Dixie was on drugs and tried putting his coat around her as they entered the cab.
Just as she got to the cab door on Guveri st, a group of drunk people arrived which gave her enough time to break the coercion.
Her experience would have been around 1995 so I don't think Dixie was around although Dixie had come and gone apparently.
Dixie had committed multiple assaults in Spain where Dixies dna was discovered.

The girl that explained this event to me said the bloke trying to coerce her into the cab looked like a much younger Dixie.

I wont be suprised if there were multiple operators in the area working up to assault.

The girl that told me about the bloke trying to coerce her in 1995 with a coat into the taxi on Gugeri st after leaving Conti worked at the Wembley hotel.
She was about 24 years of age.

She said she felt the taxi driver and mr coercion on Gugeri street knew each other.

She said this event stood out compared to the many others she had taken from Conti hotel.

Thanks MRichards for those comments, very intriguing! Mr Dixie was very itinerant and had committed crimes in Holland, UK, Spain, and Australia. We'll never know just how many poor women have fallen victim to this horrible man. He of course worked in the hospitality industry as a chef so he could well have done some shifts at the Wembley Hotel, IMO. Who knows, he could have worked at several hotels at the one time, doing casual shifts, even at Claremont hotels when CSK was active? And working with an accomplice driving a taxi, yes, totally feasible. High on drugs is very much his MO, as per my previous post with Dixie bragging about his cocaine use "snorting it like a vacuum cleaner". And you know what really sent shivers down my spine, is the coat around the girl ushering her into a taxi like a "knight in shining armour" to anyone watching!! Perfect cover (literally), hides the girl's face if she is frightened and holds her in tight without being seen to be restraining her against her will. Even if she struggled a bit he could say to passers by that she was drunk and he was taking her home, or she was high on drugs and didn't know what she was saying? I've heard of this "method" before somewhere, not coming to me yet but I'll do some research. Thank the Lord that poor young woman got away from his clutches. We have no way of knowing if this was in fact Dixie, of course. The article below goes into detail about the murder and rape by Mark Dixie of Sarah Bowman in the UK, it's hideous.
QUOTE:
"
Dixie had a string of previous convictions for sex offences, and detectives believe he could have killed while living in Australia during the 90s."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/feb/22/ukcrime3

And thats why when users were saying it was locals only but I knew a big chunk werent locals.

The thing with Robin Santen is I was havin a beer across the road on the v while helicopters ripped up and down the sand dunes looking for Robyns body hence my interest in Robyns case?

Talk about apocalypse now. Post photos later

The below article mentions horrible screams being heard in Swan view the night JR disappeared
You're on fire with the articles Spinnaker. Very much appreciated, thank you! Is there anything of note in the first column thats not visible? Exact location?
Im assuming you dont have the article referring to Pechey Rd screams at hand but I believe thats screams reported in Swan View on each night of SS & JR disappearance now. I'll just keep looking for it unless someone else has it handy & can post it for the record? Have too many thoughts right now!

Pam Lawrence was murdered in my grandfathers shop and my mother grew up opposite Iona.

The irony is, Droc essentially lived on his brothers land.
This where he grew up. The building he discussed about making movies.

This is how I knew about the jarrah picket fence opposite Pams shop.
Sorry, you've lost me here re: Droc living on his brothers land. Are you saying your grandfathers brother owned the Wood St property that Michelle worked in and he & your grandfather grew up there?
Or can you place Droc growing up around the property although he has never said he lived there as far as Im aware?

You're on fire with the articles Spinnaker. Very much appreciated, thank you! Is there anything of note in the first column thats not visible? Exact location?
Im assuming you dont have the article referring to Pechey Rd screams at hand but I believe thats screams reported in Swan View on each night of SS & JR disappearance now. I'll just keep looking for it unless someone else has it handy & can post it for the record? Have too many thoughts right now!

Hi Noname, very nice of you to say so, thank you.

Apologies for blurriness- don’t think there is anything of note in first para.

I too have been searching for info on the alleged Pechey Road scream. If indeed this did occur then we have quite a relevant pattern IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Websleuths Members,

WE ARE MOVING!

If you have ever used the blogs on Websleuths and you want to keep what you wrote you will need to copy your blog posts ASAP. When we move to our new software the blog posts will not transfer over. I'm very sorry but there is nothing we can do. We tried but alas, you will lose your blog posts if you do not save them before we move.

Monday, May 21[SUP]st[/SUP] at around 7:00 AM Eastern Websleuths will go down for hopefully no more than 48 hours. When we come back up it Websleuths will have a brand new look!

You can discuss the move RIGHT HERE if you like.

While we are down please check the Websleuths FACEBOOK PAGE and TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR UPDATES ON THE MOVE AND INFO ON THE LATEST BREAKING TRUE CRIME.

Thank you,
Tricia

Sorry, you've lost me here re: Droc living on his brothers land. Are you saying your grandfathers brother owned the Wood St property that Michelle worked in and he & your grandfather grew up there?
Or can you place Droc growing up around the property although he has never said he lived there as far as Im aware?

No. The place where they were they owned it when it was farmland
I have an old picture of the place
I dont think its related to anything really just coincidence.
There is very real evidence he lived there.

Thid is how know Glyde st was full of druggies. An old lady lived there for free.
She would tell me how ghe druggies would come through the house. She would lay dead still while they went through her side draws.
She had nothing.

I met Pam briefly in the backyard her shop in unisual curcumstances I wont explain now.

Dont read into it. I think its just coincidence.

Guess what number I was working at Bayview tce when Ciara went missing. Just coincidence.

I arrived unawares the next morning. I had to drive around the red Ferrari parked on the angle in the middle Bay View Tce at about 6am.
That was weird.

No. The place where they were they owned it when it was farmland
I have an old picture of the place
I dont think its related to anything really just coincidence.
There is very real evidence he lived there.
Thid is how know Glyde st was full of druggies.
Dont read into it. I think its just coincidence.
If you say so. I have no clue what you meant about Droc and the place he claimed they made movies anyway. That wasnt Glyde St.

Guess what number I was working at Bayview tce when Ciara went missing. Just coincidence.
I arrived unawares the next morning. I had to drive around the red Ferrari parked on the angle in the middle Bay View Tce at about 6am.
That was weird.
Wow.. Thats really weird coz Im pretty sure that happened out front of the Windsor.

I too have been searching for info on the alleged Pechey Road scream. If indeed this did occur then we have quite a relevant pattern IMO.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It absolutely exists, it was one of those aha moments finally confirmed & I came across it again not that long ago. It was just a small mention within an article & not a dedicated article but I do have it, I'll find it eventually.

Hi no name and spinnaker - is this what you were looking for. It mentions Pechey Road. JMO

“Innerchild said:
04-26-2018 09:14 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Spinnaker View Post
There was a house about 500m away, CG was found on the edge of a farm, not empty land. Which is my point really, why take CG to an area which has houses?

Also with JR, she was very close to the prison.
The nearest house was over one km away. Even today there is thick bush as far as the eye can see, even though Marmion ave has come past and new subdivisions have been established. No riding school that I know of and wasn't the scream heard in Peachy Rd carpark just after SS went missing. There was a Telstra transformer about 50 m away that the workers most probably were working on. Don't think road was sealed in 1997.

IMO this location was the most remote and where she was placed was not near any tracks and very lucky she was found after only 14 days by allegedly someone checking some plants he was growing in the area”.

Attached Images

If you say so. I have no clue what you meant about Droc and the place he claimed they made movies anyway. That wasnt Glyde St.

Wow.. Thats really weird coz Im pretty sure that happened out front of the Windsor.
Was that this one Noname ?

http://www.randomperth.com/2012/01/turn-back-time-embarrassed-ferrari.html?m=1

"Timing was convenient for this Perth driver, who clearly has more money than sense, when he crashed his newly purchased Ferrari in front of a crowded Windsor Hotel during the Sunday session.
When it happened:
Sunday, December 17 2006 at approximately 7pm* in the evening.
Where it happened:
In South Perth, on the corner of Mill Point Rd and Mends St (right outside the Windsor Hotel)."

https://goo.gl/images/sc7N8Y

Hi no name and spinnaker - is this what you were looking for. It mentions Pechey Road. JMO

Innerchild said:
04-26-2018 09:14 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Spinnaker View Post
There was a house about 500m away, CG was found on the edge of a farm, not empty land. Which is my point really, why take CG to an area which has houses?

Also with JR, she was very close to the prison.
The nearest house was over one km away. Even today there is thick bush as far as the eye can see, even though Marmion ave has come past and new subdivisions have been established. No riding school that I know of and wasn't the scream heard in Peachy Rd carpark just after SS went missing. There was a Telstra transformer about 50 m away that the workers most probably were working on. Don't think road was sealed in 1997.

IMO this location was the most remote and where she was placed was not near any tracks and very lucky she was found after only 14 days by allegedly someone checking some plants he was growing in the area.

Attached

The article relates to screams in the early hours that JR went missing in Pechey Road Swan View heard by multiple people. Spinnaker found the article.

The below article mentions horrible screams being heard in Swan view the night JR disappeared - report to police made at 01:45 indicating screams were significant:

Post Newspaper June 22-23, 1996 -
"Horrible Screams at 2am"

"Horrible screams for help at 2.13am on Sunday June 9 awakened families in Swan View"
"Senior Sergeant Robin Thoy of Midland Police said a woman called Midland Police station at 1:45 on Sunday June 9 to report screams." (note Claremont to John Forrest approx 45 mins, timing is therefore very feasible).

"Four other residents said they had heard screams at the same time".

Couple queries:
Could the CSK have taken JR to Swan View/John Forrest and then moved her - perhaps making too much noise and attracting attention??
Did he take SS out this way too?

attachment.php

Thanks MRichards for those comments, very intriguing! Mr Dixie was very itinerant and had committed crimes in Holland, UK, Spain, and Australia. We'll never know just how many poor women have fallen victim to this horrible man. He of course worked in the hospitality industry as a chef so he could well have done some shifts at the Wembley Hotel, IMO. Who knows, he could have worked at several hotels at the one time, doing casual shifts, even at Claremont hotels when CSK was active? And working with an accomplice driving a taxi, yes, totally feasible. High on drugs is very much his MO, as per my previous post with Dixie bragging about his cocaine use "snorting it like a vacuum cleaner". And you know what really sent shivers down my spine, is the coat around the girl ushering her into a taxi like a "knight in shining armour" to anyone watching!! Perfect cover (literally), hides the girl's face if she is frightened and holds her in tight without being seen to be restraining her against her will. Even if she struggled a bit he could say to passers by that she was drunk and he was taking her home, or she was high on drugs and didn't know what she was saying? I've heard of this "method" before somewhere, not coming to me yet but I'll do some research. Thank the Lord that poor young woman got away from his clutches. We have no way of knowing if this was in fact Dixie, of course. The article below goes into detail about the murder and rape by Mark Dixie of Sarah Bowman in the UK, it's hideous.
QUOTE:
"
Dixie had a string of previous convictions for sex offences, and detectives believe he could have killed while living in Australia during the 90s."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/feb/22/ukcrime3

I think at this point police have Dixie in prison removed from community for community protection.

Sometimes we just dont hear the rest. He aint comin out.

Dixie, another transient predator.

I think police had so much going on in this area.

Familial DNA testing will find more cases especially now NSW has 500 cold cases re opened.

Right now the Perth courts have some old cases in court from the testing.
Old men that thought they were home and hosed.

A reckoning is coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member