Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no car that stopped that night
You should call the police and let them know.

Regardless, all 3 girls got into a car. It wasn't a boat, helicopter or invisible jet, and they didn't walk to their drop zones. They got in a car. So where is the kill zone?

Please do not state opinion as fact. Make it clear that it is your opinion (MOO, JMO, IMO) ... or be prepared to provide a link to support what you state as fact.

Also, settle down with the bickering and rudeness toward other members. It is not in the spirit of Websleuths and if it continues, you may find yourself without posting privileges for a while.

I've put a request in to the site admin to create sub-folders for CSK. Currently good discussion on a POI is too easily derailed - fingers crossed they implement.

They may have got in a car but no car stopped that night on Stirling hwy

So let's assume that it's correct that throats were slit;

Where was the kill site? Police have always believed publicly that the girls were killed soon after and close by. I assume the reason is that it would be hard to control the girls all the way to the outside of the metro area.
Strangling makes most sense but there's a strong suggestion throats were cut and this post/sub-thread is a hypothesis that throats were cut.

So where did he do it? He must have had to pull over somewhere.

We know 2 girls were heading west and the driver would have known that. He might have had a pre-determined point to feign running out of petrol or breakdown?

What about JR? Was she heading west? Or did he also have a pre-determined place heading east?

Or did he just wing it? He must have got out of the car and not on a main road.

Did he asks the girls to reach down to the passenger floor and pick up something and then thwap (might submit that new word to Oxford Dictionary) them with some sort of thin pointed instrument?

Where did he do it, and how did he do it without getting much blood in his car?

JR's abduction has always been the one that has intrigued me the most, as she was seen on CCTV one second then gone the next. She looked as though she was waiting for someone to pick her up, or waiting outside CBV for someone to come out or walk past. I think it is most likely that a car trolled past and offered her a lift or proposed to her they were driving somewhere to a party etc and asked if she would accompany them.

I think it's a good possibility that the girls were murdered within a 5km radius of Claremont. Maybe a business premises? At the cemetery? At the army barracks (Irwin) somewhere secluded obviously.

No I was the last to see her on the night and it's not like the documents said a car stopped because it did not happen.
But good luck with all your scenarios you should be able to solve the case soon.

You think greendevil at the cemetery or arm barracks make up your mind

Frankie, are you able to contact a mod and become a verified insider? Thank you.

No I was the last to see her on the night and it's not like the documents said a car stopped because it did not happen.
But good luck with all your scenarios you should be able to solve the case soon.

I think you might want to redact that statement. If you were the last one to see her on the night, that makes you the Claremont Serial Kilker! Case solved!

- THE CIA doco said 3 dudes were at HJ's bus stop and saw CG talking to the occupant/s of a white car.
- You claim to be one of these dudes

Previously, I'm pretty sure you said you didn't see anything because you weren't looking and couldn't verify if you friend saw it or not. Now you're saying a car definitely didn't stop.

Can you please clarify this discrepency?

Are you referring to JR or CG here?

you said on BF forum you were with your friends at the bus stop that night. You guys are the three mentioned in the CIA documentary.

you said on BF your mate was the one who saw the car. now you say there was no car.

this is you and your friends:
"Murder suspect drove Holden wagon
A young man warned murder victim Ciara Glennon not to get into a white Holden station wagon the night she disappeared from Claremont.
The man and two others waiting at a bus stop near Christ Church on Stirling Highway saw her talking to the occupants of the car.
She had her knees bent and the palms of her hands resting on her knees to bring her down to the car's passenger window level.
One of the men called out to her that she was stupid to hitch-hike.
Ms Glennon looked up and waved him off with a middle finger sign, and continued talking to the car occupants.
The young men at the bus-stop looked away. When they looked back, both Ms Glennon and the car had disappeared."

http://www.postnewspapers.com.au/20080830/news/001.shtml

also you and your friends:
[video=youtube;nNNF1E3mg3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNNF1E3mg3c[/video]

are you saying this is all a fabrication?

are you saying your friend never saw a car, let alone differentiated between a ford and a holden, and none of you yelled out or said anything to ciara?

can you post more than one sentence at a time so it can all be cleared up in one post?

thanks

this is you on BF:

why did your friend lie to police?

"i was one of the three guys at the bus stop that night my friend said a car stop that night but I see no car that night stop "

"I did not see a car "

"One of my friend said he saw a car "

"We left the cont about 12.00am and walk to hungry jack to buy some food.

After we received our food we sat down outside hungry jack at a bus stop on Stirling Highway.

Then we notices one girl walking on the other side of the road about 12.20am and one of my friend said you’re crazy for hitchhiking. CG just waved her hands to us and kept on walking passed.

My friend said that girl is going to go missing tonight (I do not remember much from that night.)

So the night was over and we court a taxi home.

On the Monday my friend ring me and said remember that girl who walked passed us on Friday in Claremont, she has gone missing, I ring the police and there was 3 police cars at my house in 20 minutes.

My friend came over to my house to talk to the police.

In my statement to the police I remember a girl walking pass with a black dress and white top on.

To tell you the truth I do not remember much from the night but I did not see a car stop to talk to her that night.

My other friend said to the police that the girl was walking pass with a white top black dress and she was putting on her black jacket as she was walking down the road, he also said that a car stop and was talking to her."

Bart I talked to him and he said a car did not stop he only seen the brake lights come on and that's what he told the police

you said on BF forum you were with your friends at the bus stop that night. You guys are the three mentioned in the CIA documentary.

you said on BF your mate was the one who saw the car. now you say there was no car.

this is you and your friends:
"Murder suspect drove Holden wagon
A young man warned murder victim Ciara Glennon not to get into a white Holden station wagon the night she disappeared from Claremont.
The man and two others waiting at a bus stop near Christ Church on Stirling Highway saw her talking to the occupants of the car.
She had her knees bent and the palms of her hands resting on her knees to bring her down to the car's passenger window level.
One of the men called out to her that she was stupid to hitch-hike.
Ms Glennon looked up and waved him off with a middle finger sign, and continued talking to the car occupants.
The young men at the bus-stop looked away. When they looked back, both Ms Glennon and the car had disappeared."

http://www.postnewspapers.com.au/20080830/news/001.shtml

also you and your friends:
[video=youtube;nNNF1E3mg3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNNF1E3mg3c[/video]

are you saying this is all a fabrication?

are you saying your friend never saw a car, let alone differentiated between a ford and a holden, and none of you yelled out or said anything to ciara?

can you post more than one sentence at a time so it can all be cleared up in one post?

thanks
that's a load of **** my friend did yelled out to CG that night he said to her she was crazy for hitchhiking and she just waved her hands in the air and kept walking down the road

this is you on BF:

why did your friend lie to police?

"i was one of the three guys at the bus stop that night my friend said a car stop that night but I see no car that night stop "

"I did not see a car "

"One of my friend said he saw a car "

"We left the cont about 12.00am and walk to hungry jack to buy some food.

After we received our food we sat down outside hungry jack at a bus stop on Stirling Highway.

Then we notices one girl walking on the other side of the road about 12.20am and one of my friend said you’re crazy for hitchhiking. CG just waved her hands to us and kept on walking passed.

My friend said that girl is going to go missing tonight (I do not remember much from that night.)

So the night was over and we court a taxi home.

On the Monday my friend ring me and said remember that girl who walked passed us on Friday in Claremont, she has gone missing, I ring the police and there was 3 police cars at my house in 20 minutes.

My friend came over to my house to talk to the police.

In my statement to the police I remember a girl walking pass with a black dress and white top on.

To tell you the truth I do not remember much from the night but I did not see a car stop to talk to her that night.

My other friend said to the police that the girl was walking pass with a white top black dress and she was putting on her black jacket as she was walking down the road, he also said that a car stop and was talking to her."
Yes about a month ago I did ring him and talked to him about that night. He only said a car may have slow down and he seen the brake light, than I ask him did a car stop that night and he said no I only seen lights brake lights come on

if you are 100% your mate didn't see a car....

then the CIA doco and that Post article about three men seeing a holden, rather than a Ford came out at the same time in 2008

but the Post says the fibers they found on JR were only tested in 2011.

so how did they know it was a Holden and why did they make up that the Holden stopped and was talking to CG? and why only report it 11 years later?

Bart I talked to him and he said a car did not stop he only seen the brake lights come on and that's what he told the police

Hang in there, Frankie.

Maybe police got a tip about a white station wagon, but couldn't reveal the source. So they just stretched Frankie's friend's version of the story and claimed he was the source, in order to get the station wagon theory out there. Frankie said they were all pretty drunk that night. It seems like police would not release the white station wagon fact based on an account of three inebriated guys who weren't paying that much attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper