Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...n/news-story/c1285a54931209be94dfa9350084c11f
attachment.php

? Age is out but looks like this guy
Thanks for this jwsleuth , its about time lyddieth was up here , he may well have been the perpetrator of sex related crimes in the Claremont area about 1990-ish , he is relevant here although perhaps just a sideline act . Current age 65 (unofficially)

unable to attach links

That identikit looks like it could be the full face version from the CIA doco. Very interesting for them to place this twice.

Bottom right looks like Ferguson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
f74a763f68a7aa293a147c14e61c4bdb.jpg

Showing enhanced version to see who is at ( bottom right ) ?
Its not a typical mug shot for crims , it looks more of a tribute .
All unknowns imo

unable to attach links

Has anyone been able to work out the exact same distance from 309 heading east?

What is the accuracy of 309?

Who calculated this and has it been double checked?

There should be a margin of error allowed along the CSK line;

1. The CSK might have been off by a metre or two if dumping in the dark and in a rush.
2. Our line might be slightly off.

In reality, the CSK line should be 20 metres wide which will affect how we calculate East or West.

What is the accuracy of 309?

Who calculated this and has it been double checked?

There should be a margin of error allowed along the CSK line;

1. The CSK might have been off by a metre or two if dumping in the dark and in a rush.
2. Our line might be slightly off.

In reality, the CSK line should be 20 metres wide which will affect how we calculate East or West.

I'd be satisfied with a rough estimate at this point in time.

I'd be satisfied with a rough estimate at this point in time.

If the CSK is so meticulous and; is trying to tell us something with this line, you cannot rely on rough estimates.

If the CSK is so meticulous and; is trying to tell us something with this line, you cannot rely on rough estimates.

Are you saying that you know, but won't share the information?

Perhaps my reasons for wanting a rough estimate, are quite different to your reasons for wanting a specific point?

Perhaps my reasons for wanting a rough estimate, are quite different to your reasons for wanting a specific point?

A specific point allows us to search for clues on or at an angle to the line.

Meticulously.
Not sure if its the same photofit you are using, but in Pt 2 of the Sunday Night piece, if you pause it at 1:02 there is a complete photofit in the middle of the screenshot. It is small and blurry but has a full view. Interested if this is a 'real' photo or just used for their program??
This might be the murdoch identikit . can anyone remember when it was released publicly ?

But theres talk that there could have been Two attackers stalking murdoch uni in the article...
Wonder if there really was 2 ??

When was the doco made ?
1ccc80d3b1d61876cbae49269425e957.jpg

Murdoch guy

unable to attach links

453f49d57675d7727c038998a3a3a26d.jpg

This is the identikit that I propose is the murdoch guy .
But was it accurate if there was 2 guys / pois ?
Could there really be 2 perps ?

unable to attach links

A specific point allows us to search for clues on or at an angle to the line.

Definitely worth having a look at whats along the eastward line . Has crabstick & ian moone gone over that [emoji368] [emoji165]
??
unable to attach links

- It's all but certain the CSK researched the sites prior.
- I think it's only about 35 minutes to Wellard and 45 minutes to Eglington. So 70 and 90 min round trips travel wise. I don't think he would have spent long at the dump site. Dump and get out of there asap.
- I'd be thinking it might be worth having a look at places on the "CSK Line" where roads intersect. The first place I'd look is on that line further out than the JR site.
- I think it's likely it's not a coincidence that the 2 girls are dumped 180 degrees from each other from the Conti. But did he decide this before the murders? Or did he decide just when he dumped CG?
- If he decided prior, then that's a lot of planning and I would suggest fantacising
Agreed . that "csk line" may have been some wierd plan

unable to attach links

I'd speculate he chose north and south because these would be familiar routes out of the city for anyone living in the Claremont surrounds. South is Rockingham, Mandurah and the Yallingup/Margaret River region. North is Lancelin, Yanchep etc. All seaside holiday spots.

I'd also speculate he chose the distance out of the city as a function of night time hours available, chance of getting pulled over, and remoteness - which he rationalised the edge of the city. Close enough to drop the body under darkness, not too far as the longer he drives with a body in the car the increased chance of being pulled over, and sufficiently remote for the body not to be discovered immediately.

But there's a lot of places he could dump the body north and south and satisfy whatever criteria he had. Somehow they ended up exactly 180 degree from each other. Could be coincidental but that's a hell of a coincidence.
Agreed . It could be a coincidence seeing the roads north or south were obvious options . When was it and who discovered this fact ? Surely it was apparent to the investigators immediately

unable to attach links

Looking at that, it looks like the killer might just have taken the most convenient routes to get away from Claremont to a secluded spot. The fact that one goes north and another south probably means he followed the freeway in Perth which goes only two directions (you guessed it, north and south).

Going East means having to go through the city most likely or back through Fremantle. A lot of messing around.
Agreed . Unless they were strategically placed by highly skilled orienteering .
definitely not your average perps MO .
It would take lots of work to be placing bodies in a pattern .jmo
[emoji368]

unable to attach links

Metre.

From the exact spot from where JR was dump to the exact spot CG was dumped - that line goes right over the top of The Conti.

Could be a coincidence.
He may have dumped JR and then when deciding where to dump CG he chose to play a game and go 180 degrees.
The CSK may have pre-planned it before the killings.

There's a lot of places to dump the bodies north and south so to choose spots that are on a straight line through the Conti is a massive coincidence.
??????????? Who knows

unable to attach links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members