Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

I can't download the video to get the frames. This is a blurry screenshot. Who is the man in the photo at the bottom right? Is he the same man depicted in the photofit?

NotAClue, you have an eagle eye.

Definitely looks like a moustache to me.

View attachment 105243

Who is the man in the photo at the bottom right?

Paul Ferguson? Donald Morey?

It looks like there is a man with a moustache right next to the photofit as well as diagonally below. The one diagonally below doesn't look like the photofit.

The salt creek backpacker attacker also has a prominent moustache. He looks a lot like the photofit but is nearly 2m tall, so probably not the same guy that was described as "stocky".

It looks like there is a man with a moustache right next to the photofit as well as diagonally below. The one diagonally below doesn't look like the photofit.

The salt creek backpacker attacker also has a prominent moustache. He looks a lot like the photofit but is nearly 2m tall, so probably not the same guy that was described as "stocky".
We are looking at the identikit sketch to find out if it is the full face of the recently seen half face.
Billywizz yep tall and is Dyers tall ?

unable to attach links

3ee0dd6f2a469ab2348f29a11d9abeb7.jpg
7da95d6e68fc6c92bfbd8f27c77ef1ec.jpg

Murdoch university
Theres mention of the "chemical/chloroform"
Attempted assault and below the mention of an identikit to come ,
This was a originally a one page article sourced from #suttons dropbox

unable to attach links

Definitely looks like a moustache to me.

That identikit looks like it could be the full face version from the CIA doco. Very interesting for them to place this twice.

Bottom right looks like Ferguson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is happening with Salt Creek.

Was reading the board PNG that case and it seems he recently went to court.

Has a case ever been suppressed in such a way before?

Interesting to note that his Facebook timeline has him listed in Germany during the CSK attacks - doesn't strike me as the internationally traveling type for some reason.

Anyway, there's something suss with that case.

attachment.php

Western Australia Police[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] have released this identikit image of the man they would like to speak to in relation to a sexual assault on a 14-year-old girl at Floreat Beach, on Friday night. [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The rape and assault occurred less than 700 metres from the exact midpoint of the dump sites of both Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon. Both the physical description and location are far more than just a coincidence to me. [/FONT]

Attachments

• 15181608_10154186577609072_165214534111465009_n.png
    15181608_10154186577609072_165214534111465009_n.png
    473.6 KB · Views: 127
That identikit looks like it could be the full face version from the CIA doco. Very interesting for them to place this twice.

ffeef855b4eefbd5354a11f44dee66ec.jpg

At this stage it could be a completely different idkit , the picture above the idkit is of SS "have you seen Sarah" poster , and Jane to the right of SS so theres enough reason to be curious

unable to attach links

attachment.php

Western Australia Police[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] have released this identikit image of the man they would like to speak to in relation to a sexual assault on a 14-year-old girl at Floreat Beach, on Friday night. [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The rape and assault occurred less than 700 metres from the exact midpoint of the dump sites of both Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon. Both the physical description and location are far more than just a coincidence to me. [/FONT]

I thought it would of been close when i heard about it on the news. Only problem is he's described as between 30-40 (looks much older than 30 to me). Could be a young looking 50 year old though.

Thanks for that peter kurten .
put him on the poi list ?

unable to attach links

d125235e48cb9b2168ea54b93d6b3ec9.jpg
eae79410146c0076a85771ac70666f85.jpg
6862a096a7baea3c4c4c02529a3493fe.jpg
heres the new poi ,enhanced at different shades

unable to attach links

There is no evidence that there was an cleaning solvent found at the crime scenes. Same goes for GHB. Other posters have searched comprehensively and found nothing.

Someone just made these things up.
Really , I wasn't able to discern any proof either .
The Murdoch attack with "chemical" in the article shows that it was in the city area , at least something to know

unable to attach links

What is happening with Salt Creek.

Was reading the board PNG that case and it seems he recently went to court.

Has a case ever been suppressed in such a way before?

Interesting to note that his Facebook timeline has him listed in Germany during the CSK attacks - doesn't strike me as the internationally traveling type for some reason.

Anyway, there's something suss with that case.

Thats right 88 , its still suppressed ,
Have to wait n see , did you see how saltcreekguy looks like the joanne lees/peter falconio attackers id kit ? Strange one

unable to attach links

attachment.php

I'd say he's the wrong age too.

Where is the exact halfway point? Is it near to where Robyn Santens car was found?

I'd say he's the wrong age too.

Where is the exact halfway point? Is it near to where Robyn Santens car was found?

Opposite the shops on the blvd. (front yard of 309)

shirtless around floreat city beach & assault / rapes 14yo victim , although 700m off the "csk line" , and in the area of another recent sexual assault where the perpetrator commited suicide in the sand dune before being captured .
Theres nothing to link him to claremont jmo

unable to attach links

My first thought was Ferguson. I vaguely recall seeing his pic on a similar collage which suggested it was media prepared rather than a real police one. Does anyone else recall that?

I haven't had time to view the Sunday Night footage but just from the image it looks like the real deal. I think I can see computer monitors which suggest it's from inside a police station.

There's certainly some doubt about Murdoch for the Falconio murder and our man Roman Heinze would almost be a certainty if it's not Murdoch.

The Falconio murder does have similarities to the KK abduction and rape.

I read RH's FB says he was in Germany but that might not necessarily be true.

Once I get to a pc I'll have a closer look at this.

2068d3f6d5a4a123d6dfd73d9d335450.jpg
5ec6b5c2efd9e2fa2e4dd2612d1c3b0b.jpg
4c7457c300e36b459442c1d4c97a87b3.jpg

Photokit Comparison of frame grabs , compared to the original half face id kit .
It seems this is a different identikit that we're looking at , do you agree this is different ?

unable to attach links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members