Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the wife essentially forced him to volunteer at little athletics according to BE here, also says he quits but I think he returns.

http://www.blac.asn.au/add_files/club_portal/reports/report2013.pdf

I don't doubt she was the driver of his involvement in sport. Why do I get the impression that she did a little bit of hand holding in the days when he was fully involved on the committee. As another poster said the appearance of him, his home, his hobbies all point to a guy with little care or ambition.

I remember something about this either on bigfooty or websleuths. It was something about a bouncer and a Ferrari or something I could be wrong does anyone else rember this?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I remember it to be a light coloured car like a Passat or something like that...Was this car eliminated ?

First time here, long time follower of the CSK. I knew Julie Cutler when I was at uni,she went out with my housemate. I'd be keen to hear feedback from the person who made contact with me about this case about eight years ago. I know she's contributed to this forum, just can't pick which username.

Hi, ItsOver. I am not the poster who contacted you eight years ago. But I have spent many hours searching for more information on Julie's case.

Debi Marshall and several media reports mention one of two boyfriends was possibly responsible for her disappearance. But no motive or follow up is available.

Is there anything you can share about her disappearance? Do you have an opinion on what happened to her? I would love to hear anything you can relate.

I don't doubt she was the driver of his involvement in sport. Why do I get the impression that she did a little bit of hand holding in the days when he was fully involved on the committee. As another poster said the appearance of him, his home, his hobbies all point to a guy with little care or ambition.

Interesting. What in particular about his appearance suggests a lack of care? He seems relatively well presented in all of the pictures I've seen. I think the 'poorest looking house on the street' makes sense inasmuch as long term investments could be risky for anyone with life in jail hanging over them. Better to spend the money and enjoy it as you acquire it.

It says in this report that the kimono was retested earlier this year. So they could have been investigating him for up to 12 months to get the required evidence to arrest him.

http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...e/news-story/00244cb441feff85dc3cf942502a689a

The article you linked does not cover the kimono in any detail. Instead, it links an earlier article that focuses on the kimono. The earlier article says the kimono sat in storage, unnoticed, until several months ago.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cla...t/news-story/cdad7c5a6b825958b6d46cb11eb44c75

The article you linked does not cover the kimono in any detail. Instead, it links an earlier article that focuses on the kimono. The earlier article says the kimono sat in storage, unnoticed, until several months ago.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cla...t/news-story/cdad7c5a6b825958b6d46cb11eb44c75
It says "The gown was examined earlier this year as part of an ongoing operation to retest old evidence in unsolved cases with new technology." I was just saying from that quote it could have been a fair amount of time they had been investigating the kimono clue.

Sorry didn't see the link in the report to where it stated 3 months.

I don't doubt that she was the prime mover in the Little Athletics involvement. She may have even suggested to him that it was a good way to meet new people. Funny thing is (I was the poster who first mentioned the appearance of his home) whilst I was surprised that his house was so scruffy, I am doubly amazed at its appearance given that his partner also lived there. No sign of a woman's touch (sorry, yes I know its sexist to say such things), but really, be honest with yourself. If someone showed you a picture of that house and asked you if you thought a woman lived there, how many would say yes? The only difference since she moved out is that the lawn hasn't been cut. Maybe she's not all that house proud either? The place never looked any better when she was there.

Sometimes you see someone singing and the face really doesn't match the voice. This house just seems like that. Something just seems off. I'm not suggesting anything, it just doesn't look like the family home of a man who's been gainfully employed for the last thirty years, serial killer or not.

I am trying to understand this post ... He seems to dress well . Highly involved in sports organisation and held a job his entire working life.? His yard looks like half the yards in my street. There is always the temptation in these cases to see things that really aren't there

I don't doubt that she was the prime mover in the Little Athletics involvement. She may have even suggested to him that it was a good way to meet new people. Funny thing is (I was the poster who first mentioned the appearance of his home) whilst I was surprised that his house was so scruffy, I am doubly amazed at its appearance given that his partner also lived there. No sign of a woman's touch (sorry, yes I know its sexist to say such things), but really, be honest with yourself. If someone showed you a picture of that house and asked you if you thought a woman lived there, how many would say yes? The only difference since she moved out is that the lawn hasn't been cut. Maybe she's not all that house proud either? The place never looked any better when she was there.

Sometimes you see someone singing and the face really doesn't match the voice. This house just seems like that. Something just seems off. I'm not suggesting anything, it just doesn't look like the family home of a man who's been gainfully employed for the last thirty years, serial killer or not.

Yes Biggus, the house really stood out to me too.

I was struck by the difference between his appearance (which looks okay to me...not scruffy or anything) and the state of his house. I wondered whether if people who knew him saw it, they'd be surprised.

Then I wondered if the house is actually showing us some of his truth. Like, he can do the 'everyman' facade in public but then where he lives shows more of what's underneath...eg. deep dysfunction.

Hi, ItsOver. I am not the poster who contacted you eight years ago. But I have spent many hours searching for more information on Julie's case.

Debi Marshall and several media reports mention one of two boyfriends was possibly responsible for her disappearance. But no motive or follow up is available.

Is there anything you can share about her disappearance? Do you have an opinion on what happened to her? I would love to hear anything you can relate.

Not a lot more to add. She was a very sociable girl who enjoyed partying. So did I for that matter. Last time I saw her was at the Parmelia Hilton hotel where my parter treated me a night away before I left for the UK. A friend ordered expensive champagne - as a joke - and she bought the bottle to the door. I was shocked to find out what happened, but I think she may well have been a CSK victim.

I am trying to understand this post ... He seems to dress well . Highly involved in sports organisation and held a job his entire working life.? His yard looks like half the yards in my street. There is always the temptation in these cases to see things that really aren't there

I guess the thing that stood out for me is that on his street, that yard super stands out.

And I actually think you can tell loads from somebody's house and car....they really do reflect people. Thus profilers being able to describe how someone keeps their car, what colour it would be etc etc. It all reflects our psyche.

Can a sleuth help me out. During one of the girls disappearances (not sure which one) there was a media report about a car which had been seen near her.

It wasn’t a white station wagon, it was more like a light coloured car (possibly sports?) There doesn’t seem to be any reference to this car again, in any media.

Several earlier articles say Ciara was last seen talking to the occupants of a light-coloured vehicle. The type of vehicle is not further described.

https://www.crimestopperswa.com.au/open-cases/ciara-eilish-glennon

Doesn't look like ANY houses in HIS street. The difference is stark. Mr Community, nicely dressed, Little Athletics man. Nothing, absolutely nothing has been done to that house in the last ten years. Not a new shrub, not a pot plant, nothing. It's surreal. like time has stopped.

Yes Biggus, the house really stood out to me too.

I was struck by the difference between his appearance (which looks okay to me...not scruffy or anything) and the state of his house. I wondered whether if people who knew him saw it, they'd be surprised.

Then I wondered if the house is actually showing us some of his truth. Like, he can do the 'everyman' facade in public but then where he lives shows more of what's underneath...eg. deep dysfunction.

The House of Dorian Grey?

It also appears BE was the driver of her involvement aswell

Last but not least to my inspirational husband Bradley Edwards who motivated me to be on the committee in the first place all those years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed on BE's ex'es FB page that there is 3 comments on the monkeys post but we can only see one. Is there a reason why you think the other ones are hidden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member