Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting. it actually looks like both items joined together (silver claddagh brooch and golden sunflower keyring). Edit you should probably snip the face otherwise it will be modded, and worth sending to wapol?

The claddagh would be stirling silver and the sunflower would be some kind of cheap alloy. It wouldn't be possible to "join them"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The claddagh would be stirling silver and the sunflower would be some kind of cheap alloy. It wouldn't be possible to "join them"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You cant know that is not 9k gold or atleast plated just from that grainy pic.

Not sure if this was mentioned but the "eagles nest" reference could relate to the bush retreat at gidgegannup. It is run by the archdiocese of the Catholic Church very secluded. Remember school bush camp there. It would also make an equilateral triangle of dump sites

The 'order' of the names in is interesting to me.
I don't think it's significant. Most of the other possibilities don't roll as easily off the tongue. "Bra" can't go at the end because, as an item of women's clothing, it would sound odd. That leaves:
bracatvin (bra-cat doesn't roll - you have to pause slightly after the "bra")
catbravin (cat bra sounds like lingerie for felines)
vinbracat (maybe, but sounds better)

Hi, I'm a newbie here, but have read all eight threads with some rapidity, recently. Am between the victims in age, though thought I was too cool to go to the Conti in mid/late 90s : ) Interested in how much you all can dig up(!)
It may well in an innocent chap on BigFooty p10, p88 who is a WCE supporter and with the same four letter name as BE with a few too many 'e's and who lied about his age. But the first two posts are creepy. (The second one is about screams from the adjacent underground carpark, though of course Claremont Quarter wasn't there, but Coles carpark was.

<modsnip>

Nice sleuth firstly.

If you read through all his posts this chap has a distinctive punctuation style. Also mentions several times he wasn't around in Perth at the time.

Does anyone have any of BE online writings outside his LA reports for comparison?

Not sure if this was mentioned but the "eagles nest" reference could relate to the bush retreat at gidgegannup. It is run by the archdiocese of the Catholic Church very secluded. Remember school bush camp there. It would also make an equilateral triangle of dump sites

Not really an equilateral triange, more an obtuse triangle, otherwise known as a right angle triangle. Great pick up though.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CSK.JPG
    CSK.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 329
  • CSK Map.JPG
    CSK Map.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 80
  • CSK Map.JPG
    CSK Map.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 323
I think it is about a long time WC supporter staking his claim on the new stadium on behalf of his club.

The second on the BigFooty thread of WCE supporter of very similar name. (+e) Clearly I am skewed by confirmation bias as latter posts are banal. But the visceral and pragmatic aspects in second paragraph are different from most peoples posts. There was of course a car park next door at the time, though not Claremont Quarter.

<modsnip>

I think it is about a long time WC supporter staking his claim on the new stadium on behalf of his club.

Absolutely. WCE supporters are known to be little grandiose... but I digress.

He does allude to CSK references in his few public FB posts though, for instance, to his (brother?) about being on a Taxi blacklist for being a naughty boy when he was younger (creepy), and then the Eagles Nest.

Some posts with direct quotes have been modsnipped.

You cannot bring over direct quotes from another forum. You may paraphrase and provide a link for members to find the direct quote on their own.

He does allude to CSK references in his few public FB posts though, for instance, to his (brother?) about being on a Taxi blacklist for being a naughty boy when he was younger (creepy), and then the Eagles Nest.

How does he allude to CSK in the Eagles Nest post? I don't see the connection.

Nice sleuth firstly.

If you read through all his posts this chap has a distinctive punctuation style. Also mentions several times he wasn't around in Perth at the time.

Does anyone have any of BE online writings outside his LA reports for comparison?

In another thread the person talks about his girlfriend's loss of her brother.

Good point. If, as most people think, that he has more victims, how could his family not suspect he is up to something? But then as one previous person mentioned, just take for example Peter Sutcliffe, who's wife and family had no idea about the crimes he was committing. Still, if guilty it will be interesting to hear what his family have to say.

Most people are incredibly oblivious, most people on here are not. It's a false economy getting opinions on here sometimes, people are much more likely to read into things.

I think you are both missing the point here, it's not about what he said more about how he never said anything until minutes before the end.

I think you are both missing the point here, it's not about what he said more about how he never said anything until minutes before the end.
This was posted to a private group though. He could have made lots of posts to other private groups and we would never know unless we happened to be part of that group also.

Would they have an extended licence on long weekends? Lots of clubs/pubs did..

Not in my experience and didn't matter as I believe both had similar owners so they wanted ppl to go to the club with more expensive pricing @ 12

Hey Joe.:)
If the Police wanted to test BE or his family’s DNA, it would simply be pulling over a car driven by the suspect or family member.

Say BE’s Brother left for work at 5am, all it would take was a cop car stationed around the corner from his house to pull BE’s Brother over one particular morning for a "standard random breath test".

I wasn’t referring to testing all breathalyzer samples, just the one.

For sure and I've been told this does happen, again though it's not a regular occurrence.

as a true-crime author who has followed the investigation for two decades says women with useful information stayed quiet for years"
This is enormously disappointing for the victims, their families and any other victims who could have been saved if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C_Plus_Detective