Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but those same soldiers return home deeply traumatised (most with PTSD) and it alters their entire reality.

Serial killers on the other hand, can murder on an ongoing basis without the same impact. They really aren't wired in the same way as the 'average' person at all imo.

Not all return with PTSD. Furthermore the environment is more contributing to PTSD than the actual killings, as in a war zone you're mentally drained.

Unfortunately some people haven't evolved and these people either join the army to legally get those urges out of their system or they become criminals.

Anyone up for a left of field, Claremont Line triangulation theory for SS body, incorporating Madora Bay, Eagles Nest, CG dump, JR dump, and intersecting in bushland next to a disused track? With diagrams? It's very loose theory, but if you threw a dart at a map of Perth, you would be hard pressed to get it to intersect with all factors. If it's rubbish, quite happy to accept it as such. My goal here is to find SS.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Eagles Nest dump.JPG
    Eagles Nest dump.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 300
Not all return with PTSD. Furthermore the environment is more contributing to PTSD than the actual killings, as in a war zone you're mentally drained.

Unfortunately some people haven't evolved and these people either join the army to legally get those urges out of their system or they become criminals.

Well, from the work I've done with veterans it is indeed the killing that traumatises them - not the mentally draining aspect.

But I do agree that some people join the army to kill with impunity. Those people are the minority though and are already like that pre-joining.

<modsnip>

Hi....this is my first post here so a total newbie to the rules etc. Please correct any errors i may make. I have spent the last few days reading this thread from the beginning to end. One major thing that has stood out to me (and i apologise as i cant find the comment easily or it may have been in another thread) but someone had posted an article from the West Australian newspaper from 1988 about Victoria Heather Clarkes murder.....the article stated that a kimono was stolen from that crime scene and was found on a girl in Huntingdale....myhus is what it said....
"The West Australian, Perth Wednesday Feruary 17 1988
Kimono clue to a brutal killing
by Cyril Ayris
This kimono may be the clue that helps
solve the brutal killing of Victoria Heather
Clarke, 30, in Victoria Park last September.
It was dropped by a man that walked
into a Huntingdale house early on Monday
morning and lay on top of a sleeping
18-year-old girl...
The kimono is the first good clue the police
have been given in recent sex attacks in the area.
Det-Sgt Max Kiernan said the man
apparently walked into the house..."
Now ive looked up the journalists name and have indeed confirmed that he was a journalist for the west australian during that time.....it was difficult to find much unfo on Victoria Clarkes murder but i did find an article stating that someone was convicted of that murder and is currently in jail for it....he lived in her apartmenr block......
Does this ring alarm bells with anyone else ?????? The kimono that was found on BE Huntingdale victim was apparently stolen from another womans murder scene ??????? Can anyone give me further clarification on this ???
Thank you! I thought I must have read it wrong as it didnt get the wow reaction I assumed such a story would.
Like doesn't this mean the wrong man was charged for that womans murder (for starters!)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Anyone up for a left of field, Claremont Line triangulation theory for SS body, incorporating Madora Bay, Eagles Nest, CG dump, JR dump, and intersecting in bushland next to a disused track? With diagrams? It's very loose theory, but if you threw a dart at a map of Perth, you would be hard pressed to get it to intersect with all factors. If it's rubbish, quite happy to accept it as such. My goal here is to find SS.

attachment.php

Really interesting line of thought, Shortfuse.

3b2a7e93deb1fdf625cf8234d5e7ba97.jpg

Those poor women wouldnt have stood a chance if this is CSK (which I don't doubt it is)
Stories that were ignored back in the day cos they thought they had their man already. Watch what comes out after he's gone to court and jailed officially.
Be plenty more to come. This case was handled appallingly

attachment.php

Instead of eagle nest how does the telstra exchange on reserve rd line up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DRT
Hi all, first time poster. Incredibly interesting thread going on here.

Plus now we're hearing the email address was used to register for a cross dressing website/forum! .

News to me.
Where have you heard this?
What email address and forum are linked to BE?

Hi....this is my first post here so a total newbie to the rules etc. Please correct any errors i may make. I have spent the last few days reading this thread from the beginning to end. One major thing that has stood out to me (and i apologise as i cant find the comment easily or it may have been in another thread) but someone had posted an article from the West Australian newspaper from 1988 about Victoria Heather Clarkes murder.....the article stated that a kimono was stolen from that crime scene and was found on a girl in Huntingdale....<SNIP> The kimono that was found on BE Huntingdale victim was apparently stolen from another womans murder scene ??????? Can anyone give me further clarification on this ???
Nowhere in the article does it state that the kimono was stolen from the Victoria Heather Clarkes murder scene. <modsnip>

Nowhere in the article does it state that the kimono was stolen from the Victoria Heather Clarkes murder scene. <modsnip>

Ahhhhh ok....thanks....i was reading it wrong. Still it does say there was a spate of sex attacks in the area at the time

But who (in the Club) followed up on this? Was it even issued?

Exactly!

WWC was enacted in WA in Jan 06. Almost 6yrs later (Dec 11 EGM) and with various senior roles over that period; still no WWC. Deliberate avoidance or oversight? Is there a criminal record to be discovered or even just fear of your name being checked?

Interestingly for the following year 2012/13, guess who's got the role of secretary and would be responsible for ensuring WWC records are up to date?

I know how crazy this sounds but i think CSK also was responsible to what happened to Gerard Ross in 1997. I know it sounds completely left of field but i believe he was practising........

"Police initially suspected sexual interference but later said there was no evidence of it. Still, the cause of death was so horrific that it was kept from most of the taskforce. Gerard’s parents were deliberately kept in the dark."

I think no sexual interference indicates the perpertrator isnt sexual interested in little boys....apoarently the girls had horrific things done to them too. .maybe he saw an opportunity to kill and just took it....kind of like how serial killers hurt animals...i just find it odd that Gerard wasnt sexually assulted...most pedophiles that would take a kid would sexually assult them ? And the injuries so brutal that it was kept from most of the taskforce ? Im thinking that is perhaps a similar scenario with the girls...rumours of mutilation etc. (If that's even true)

I know how crazy this sounds but i think CSK also was responsible to what happened to Gerard Ross in 1997. I know it sounds completely left of field but i believe he was practising........

"Police initially suspected sexual interference but later said there was no evidence of it. Still, the cause of death was so horrific that it was kept from most of the taskforce. Gerard&#8217;s parents were deliberately kept in the dark."

I think no sexual interference indicates the perpertrator isnt sexual interested in little boys....apoarently the girls had horrific things done to them too. .maybe he saw an opportunity to kill and just took it....kind of like how serial killers hurt animals...i just find it odd that Gerard wasnt sexually assulted...most pedophiles that would take a kid would sexually assult them ? And the injuries so brutal that it was kept from most of the taskforce ? Im thinking that is perhaps a similar scenario with the girls...rumours of mutilation etc. (If that's even true)

It's shameful that his parents have received no justice!

No I didnt recall seeing that either. But it did imply it was clue to solving a murder. .no one was killed where it was found.
Could simply mean they thought same person was responsible for the murder and rape but the article title was worded in a way that made me think otherwise.
I dont think I could even see the whole article at the time to read it

This post lands at random.

Edwards is a very common surname. Websleuths requires that we do not post names or businesses unless/until you are 100% certain that the information is associated with the perp in this case.

:tyou:

Exactly!

WWC was enacted in WA in Jan 06. Almost 6yrs later (Dec 11 EGM) and with various senior roles over that period; still no WWC. Deliberate avoidance or oversight? Is there a criminal record to be discovered or even just fear of your name being checked?

Interestingly for the following year 2012/13, guess who's got the role of secretary and would be responsible for ensuring WWC records are up to date?

Would WWC apply to a volunteer?
Could be a reason for stepping down from a committee position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics