Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. But if the business was cancelled in 1996, why was CG last seen outside of it in 1997?

The registration was cancelled but that doesn't mean the business necessarily closed. The ownership structure may have changed. Unless it had closed and it was an empty building still leased...

good point. He may have been comfortable with that location from previous year

The registration was cancelled but that doesn't mean the business necessarily closed. The ownership structure may have changed. Unless it had closed and it was an empty building still leased...

[emoji888]
-or owned.
have we established who actually owned the premises?

[emoji887]

e09a72ab8109a109c813b4497d6a703c.jpg

If this is the right location of ACR and the frontage hasn't changed much then it is quiet well hidden.
Likely to have a rear exit too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From street view it looks like this building has a basement or lower level. There seems to be a covered entrance to the left of the stairs.

Sorry, can't find who mentioned that it was registered in 2000 - ABN's came in when the GST came in - so in July 2000 existing businesses needed an ABN to issue tax invoices.

It's more likely parents/extended family created the family trust - to protect assets, and divert income to family members for tax purposes. A trust could also be set up via someone's will. (Testamentory Trust)

Interestingly, someone who worked at ACR went to Gosnells high school from 1998 - 2002.

Remarkable sleuthing! (And thanks Coroner for the reply much earlier today).
Would 'come on through, the car is out the back' have worked though, even if dressed as a cop or a priest!? Under the Baptists was a very popular ballet school that no doubt the girls would have known circa 1980s. But that also gave knowledge of the dark, back lane.
I doubt she wants more hassle, but the screenprint shop owner of mid 1990s, Lee is a woman, not a man. (Few posts back).

This is what I can work out so far.

ACR (abbreviated by me but also the name they used) seems to have started in 1997. I *think * it was sold/changed ownership as it started to be run by Digital Frog Pty Ltd in 2007. (There is another reason I think this, based on finding the owner on LinkedIn).

So opened 1997
Registered for GST 2000
Sold? Changed hands 2007
Closed 2015

map_cropped.jpg

My understanding was screen printers was near where Olifents was on other side of the road... need to check, my house at the time is almost on this map, needless to say, I know this area well and I am really angry, this guy is not just a SK he is a terrorist.

My memory places the printers on the corner of Stirling Rd and Stirling Hwy, on the North West corner of the intersection. There was a cul-de-sac service Rd (parallel to the hwy) behind a small group of commercial buildings. It's been a while though

ACR (abbreviated by me but also the name they used) seems to have started in 1997. I *think * it was sold/changed ownership as it started to be run by Digital Frog Pty Ltd in 2007. (There is another reason I think this, based on finding the owner on LinkedIn).

So opened 1997
Registered for GST 2000
Sold? Changed hands 2007
Closed 2015

I thought I saw it opened in 93.

ADMIN NOTE: If a mod or admin removes a post, why would one think it's permissible to repeat its content?

Going forward, lengthy TO's will be issued to those who continue a discussion declared off limits.

There will be no further warnings.

Bessie
WS Administrator

From street view it looks like this building has a basement or lower level. There seems to be a covered entrance to the left of the stairs.

Good pickup. Might be the top floor separate lease. Would explain the 80sqm

So opened 1997
Registered for GST 2000
Sold? Changed hands 2007
Closed 2015

I've got it starting in 1993.

ABN the same as commencement date and now operating in Cannington

Good pickup. Might be the top floor separate lease. Would explain the 80sqm

There is multiple levels to many of those buildings, there is a big drop off geographically south of stirling highway, most of those buildings have external fire escape type stairs for multiple levels.

Nowhere in the article does it state that the kimono was stolen from the Victoria Heather Clarkes murder scene. <modsnip>

You are reading the wrong article then.

There was a recent article that had a photo which someone enlarged, in the photo was another news article from 1988 claiming the kimono was stolen from the clarke murder and left at the huntingdale attack.

There is no confirmation as to if this is true or reporter error but it was in fact reported.

There was a recent article that had a photo which someone enlarged, in the photo was another news article from 1988 claiming the kimono was stolen from the clarke murder and left at the huntingdale attack.

There is no confirmation as to if this is true or reporter error but it was in fact reported.

[emoji888]
truth in that would equate to some VERY dodgy plodding

[emoji887]

Australian Computer Resellers is a Perth-based retail computer store that has been trading in quality bargin priced new, nearly new, and refurbished computers and accessories since 1993.

We stock an excellent variety of desktop computer systems, notebook and sub-compact computers, desktop replacements, and computer accessories. If you have special computer needs we can custom build a computer to your specifications. Our in-house technician is available Mon-Fri to troubleshoot the computer issues of our valued customers.

https://www.wordofmouth.com.au/reviews/australian-computer-resellers-cannington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member