Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly *********.com is the Domain name linked to none other than the "Kewdale Cougars" little athletics club website.

Well, I am going to give this a go.....

Regarding Australian Computer Resellers, who MOD has said we can talk about, there is another person whose initials are also BRE and who is also a technician who could have been its owner.

He was in the Army in 1964 so he probably went to Vietnam.
The suspect BE is said to be 48 so he wouldn't have been in the army in 1964.

I've only just read this article. It clarified a few things for me, so worth a read if you've not seen it.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/the-quiet-techie-life-of-claremont-murder-accused/news-story/f34913420ecf0edf1a4b991994f8254d

If the link doesn't work, try googling: The quiet techie life of Claremont murder accused

A few things in this article are slightly different from what we had known/discussed in the past.
If article is correct then police might have been tweaking the facts a bit with what they were leaking out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems the myth & legend of Dr ****** is still ongoing even with another person whom has been DNA matched sitting in police custody.

Dr ****** used the username (modsnip) on this forum, his name is (modsnip), and he had been questioned and cleared by police for comments he had been making online. His only link to this case is that he spent the past 15 years alluding to himself being the CSK, at the time he was also attempting to claim a link to Sarah McMahon whom was almost certainly NOT killed by the CSK but instead by Donald Morey.

People still seem to think there is some deep dark conspiracy connecting Dr ****** to this case, there is none. ****** was an attention *advertiser censored* whom later claimed his actions were to try and lure the CSK from the shadows.

YET every 10 or so pages you see someone new trying to fit him into the overall picture some how.

Dr ****** is not BE
Dr ****** was not involved

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...w-clues-on-murderers-car-20151204-glfnot.html

According to The Subiaco Post, police believe the killer used a mid-1990s white Holden Commodore VS series 1 to abduct and kill at least two of his victims.

To abduct and kill would imply no dragging into nearby computer shops..or that this article is wrong

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

It isn't necessary that either is wrong. I think police found fibers from this type of vehicle on the body of CG. Whether she was taken to the site north of Perth immediately or later after being kept somewhere else is unknown.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...w-clues-on-murderers-car-20151204-glfnot.html

According to The Subiaco Post, police believe the killer used a mid-1990s white Holden Commodore VS series 1 to abduct and kill at least two of his victims.

To abduct and kill would imply no dragging into nearby computer shops..or that this article is wrong

If ACR is related to BE, then I would hypothesis that he only took CG from there. She was last seen in front of it, and BE would have known about the heat on his type of vehicle. I doubt he would have used the same method with CG as it was establised by then that they were looking for someone using a vehicle to abduct. He could have grabbed her in the courtyard and taken her to his vehicle parked around the back.

In regards to the dumpsites is it possible since the girls were found near Telstra infrastructure that the bodies were dumped by BE on the way to work? how common would it be for a Telstra technician to visit the said infrastructure? if so then finding out where BE was working after SS had been abducted would lead to a general search area. Another reasoning behind the locations other than conveniently dumping on the way to work is that if BE frequented those locations as part of his employment then it would allow him to be closer to the bodies on occasions which in itself would help him relive the experience some what similar to a trophy.

IIRC one of the bodies was found by Telstra workers after identifying the smell of what they thought was a dead animal so I have been wondering if BE was in fact in the team of Telstra workers whom located the body, if so this would give police the link of BE's name appearing in both the huntingdale and CSK cases (all pure speculation and theory)

... We know from the fibers found on the body of one of the girls that BE used his work vehicle to at least transport the bodies to the dumping site. Using his vehicle for the actual abduction seems unlikely so involving the work vehicle gives some level of creedence to dumping bodies on the way to work.

Police also stated that the girls were not murdered at the dumpsites but instead at a different location. BE would need a secluded spot like KK to spend time with his victim, the computer store makes for an interesting fit but has not yet been confirmed as a direct link to BE so we can only speculate if that is where the girls were taken post mortem but if not this store then some where else private. Like the natural escalation from sexual deviant to sexual attacker to serial killer there is also a progression in regards to what is done to the bodies. By this 3rd victim I'm sure BE would have wanted to spend more time with his prey than he had done on the 1st in an attempt to heighten his pleasure so an indoors location would be of higher preference to that of an outdoors location like in KK.

That's what I am waiting for as well.

I have just spoken with my brother who was in the computer and printer repair business in the 1990s and asked him whether he remembered ACR. He said YES. He would see them at the auction houses in and around Perth. Described them as shady.

Now this is the clincher....he said that at the time of the murders someone associated with ACR got in the media (uncomfirmed) suggesting theories about the offenses. Apparently then Police Commissioner Falconer replied by saying they didn't need any help with theories.

More specifically, my brother now recalls that the theory being promoted by the person associated with ACR involved the need to test for fingerprints on the window of their premises.

A few things in this article are slightly different from what we had known/discussed in the past.
If article is correct then police might have been tweaking the facts a bit with what they were leaking out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This article is where the familial DNA report came from. It was released 4 days ago and discussed in the thread.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you. What is being 'tweaked'?

More specifically, my brother now recalls that the theory being promoted by the person associated with ACR involved the need to to test for fingerprints on the window of their premises.
That is very odd.
Again..may have been someone leaving clues...
I swear someone very close to BE suspected or knew about something . He probably made some off jokes about things that made people wonder. Seems to have quite the dark humor from all ive seen

More specifically, my brother now recalls that the theory being promoted by the person associated with ACR involved the need to to test for fingerprints on the window of their premises.

And he was basically told by the police to mind his own business and not tell them how to do their job?

Really hoping this info regarding the family trust is delivered soon, (modsnip).

Really hoping this info regarding the family trust is delivered soon, (modsnip)

It's possible ownership of a computer business nearby. Not a screen printing business. Or are you speaking of a different business that hasn't been mentioned in the post?

Wish I knew what BE said on CG fb. The 3 monkeys definitely had 2 other comments at some point as it comes up sometimes.
The pic of BE and CG also had 2 more comments that have been removed. One no doubt asking why he was tagged or to remove the tag.

It's possible ownership of a computer business nearby. Not a screen printing business. Or are you speaking of a different business that hasn't been mentioned in the post?

This is a previously unmentioned business, might not be of relevance but it is worth sleuthing since there were reported links of screen printing materials being found on victim restraints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo