Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks . Area just looks pretty nice these days from all I can see if it
Still doing good to be owning his own home and all though
Guess it was a lot easier back then too

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Back 1980-1991 interests rates averaged a whopping 13.8% with many years above 15%. One of my bosses, lost his house in thornlie because his mortgage got bigger than what the house was worth. It was a good time for bargain hunters, but repayments of mortgages went beyond the reach of many that bought the cheap houses when interest rates went into 19%. Paul Eating called it the "recession that we had to have". It caused many to lose their houses after a few years of buying them and thus many marriages split up due to the stress too.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Damn worrying how many suspicious people and murders and attacks were going on in such a fairly small region back then

Thanks! What date range did you find for the Edwards Trust's involvement with ACR? I still don't understand how you confirmed the Edwards Trust is in no way connected to BE. I still think this is an enormous coincidence if that's all it is.
The Edwards name mentioned in connection with ACR appears to be family possibly brother and went to Narrogin senior high school

He strikes me as the sort of dude who would have a very, very big presence online. I wouldn't be surprised if your suspicion is correct. But will we ever find out any of these details? I suppose if they come out at trial, then yes.

Does it say when that profile was first posted/created? I wonder if this could have been a way of him meeting a new partner or a new victim?

The more I see about SC name online, the more I lean towards BE using the name himself as an alias of sorts.....just a thought....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I'd definitely think this too except someone said she was active 3 days ago. May not be her using the account but it cant be him either.
I am sure he has other accounts set up though

Now isn't that easier, information analysis compilation tools need to be available for web sleuthing forum users LOL
Great work
Just add to it and I'll edit it. Point out any mistakes...MISTAKES! never..

As a latecomer to this thread I'm about to pose something that's probably been discussed before, but here I go anyway... david & catherine birnie's 2nd & 4th victims were also abducted from Stirling Hwy (the second from Claremont). I'm from Melbourne. Was is it about the Stirling Hwy already!? I'm from East & never been to Perth but will absolutely check it out when I eventually make it over.
Its a really long highway that is accessible, don't read too much into it, I hope.

I'd definitely think this too except someone said she was active 3 days ago. May not be her using the account but it cant be him either.
I am sure he has other accounts set up though

Can you elaborate slightly more was this on here in earlier threads or another forum and are they still visible. Very interested

Yep, and you would have to ask why? It only draws more attention to the house.
I have only ever seen it before on government military installations.
If you spot yourself on the street on Google you can ask to be blurred, so it makes sense you can block your house. And personally, if I found out I lived in a SK X house I might just flip out and ask for it to be blocked as well. If you go to sell it the average person might make that link if they saw it once but not know the number. Block it out and it probably won't jog peoples memories down the track.

Think about it though...For a whole 48 years that is all we have come up with. 50 Odd people 24 hours a day and that left hand column is it!
Yeah I don't know that it is too unusual, for someone under 30 yes it would be odd. Some of the people connected to him have almost no web footprint I am told.

If you spot yourself on the street on Google you can ask to be blurred, so it makes sense you can block your house. And personally, if I found out I lived in a SK X house I might just flip out and ask for it to be blocked as well. If you go to sell it the average person might make that link if they saw it once but not know the number. Block it out and it probably won't jog peoples memories down the track.
They block all peoples faces by default on google street view, its built into the program. Same with numberplates.

I don't think this would have been blurred since last week and its a tenuous link anyway. More likely blocked because the guy is a nutter.

Yeah I don't know that it is too unusual, for someone under 30 yes it would be odd. Some of the people connected to him have almost no web footprint I am told.

Agreed. Most people i know who got on the web in the early days never used their real names. It was the first rule. FB really changed that.

Yes there's that...But a spot light has just been focused on this person and apart from a few details about where he lived, worked for the last 30 years and his involvement in BLAC...there is no credible information at all.

Does it say when that profile was first posted/created? I wonder if this could have been a way of him meeting a new partner or a new victim?

574b0d0f288c7b46ca51f06375b9a405.jpg

It looks like a profile was originally created by someone but now it's being used for scam websites. Maybe why she changed her name? If you search "reviews" for any of those websites they come up with "scam" warnings etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but there was a bradley edwards @cs.curtin.edu.au email account active early 1995.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member