Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Grok – thanks for doing this!!
But may I now ask some questions?
Regarding 1985 G Family Mosman Park Restaurant – is this the fam of his wife to be CG? If not – whose fam? And how does it relate to him?
And so – in 1988 he is living at 144 Gay Street and was on the EROLL there for 20yrs?
Then you say the Madora Bay property was purchased in 1988 – by him? I thought it was his parents who owned it?
Then in 1991 BRE and EC are living in Osborne Park on May 15 he lives in Madora Bay then in June purchases a place in Fountain Way (with his partner EC) (what number) and then on Nov 8 is on EROLL in Madora Bay?
And then in 1992 – despite being with his partner EC is on the EROLL on 20 March and 29 May in Madora Bay.
Then on 21 Jan, 1993 he has been on the EROLL for 25 years (where)?
And April 2 1995 BE and BRE sell Fountain Way BUT the next year on April 8 he is recorded on the EROLL as living next door at 8 Fountain Way?
In 1999, according to the EROLL he is living at 144 Gay Street, Huntingdale (which may have been a large block owned by his parents)??
13 houses were built on this block?? Owned by his parents?
Then in 2000 he purchased 344 Acton Ave with CG?
And somewhere in the middle of it all a caveat was put on the home he co-owned with EC – but we don’t know who or why?
PHEW!

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but there was a bradley edwards @cs.curtin.edu.au email account active early 1995.

His future brother in law worked at Curtin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The caveat was from the loan lender.

Electoral information is a good investigative tool, but it can't be relied on to be accurate.

People move and don't update their information.

I think the 'cs' in that address means he was in the computer science division though. Strange for a financial manager to have cs in their address. Please PM me the financial manager info so I can delete my post. I also didn't mean to imply the address was b...e..@... It was edwards....@

If you are referring to this

Early in 2009 Brad Edwards joined the Department on secondment from the WaterCorporation to assist in the financial management of the Curtin Water Quality Research Centre

That was 14 years after the email account I was referring to. could be BE went to curtin and did computer science.

His future brother in law worked at Curtin...

Curtin is one of the biggest employers of people in WA.
CS may well reference computer science in this instance.

Should be able to find this guy through linkein, unsure if he is BRE though.

I think the 'cs' in that address means he was in the computer science division though. Strange for a financial manager to have cs in their address. Please PM me the financial manager info so I can delete my post. I also didn't mean to imply the address was b...e..@... It was edwards....@

If you are referring to this

That was 14 years after the email account I was referring to. could be BE went to curtin and did computer science.

Wouldn't you have to be a member of staff though to have that email address. I find it difficult to believe a member of staff at Curtin left to work as a Telstra tech really..... Students emails at Curtin are identified as such. For eg. yourname@student.curtin.edu.au

Wouldn't you have to be a member of staff though to have that email address

Edit: i don't know and it's too late to find out. Would need a former student ( from min 90s) to comment. he might have been a tutor there if not a student.

Not exactly ground breaking journalism, given 95% seems to be from this thread.

And now the media have publicly named the family their lives will be hell. Feel so sry for them

Not exactly ground breaking journalism, given 95% seems to be from this thread.

At least they took a picture of the Fountain St house.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Hi all...
Newbie here- I'm blown away each day by this story as it unfolds..
I grew up in Huntingdale, I attended Huntingdale ps from kindy, right through to Gozzy high in the 1980's-1990's
The house I grew up in is off Fountain way- Patrick way.... Which was a newly developing area at the time.
I'd walk Fountain way daily to Gozzy high, with a bunch of other Huntingdale kids.
I had many friends who lived on Fountain way- numbers 21,25,29,31 & 49 infact.
I have 2 friends since kindy who lived on Gay street at that time- back then, Gay street was "out in the sticks" of huntingdale- properties with land/bush & it even turned into a dead end dirt road- Nowadays though-Gay street is fully suburbanised.
I'm a fair bit younger than BE
But I have many people in my life who went through school with the brother T- including my children's father.
I did however go right through schools with BE's young sister- she was the year below me- I remember her well...
My SIL went through school with her in the same year- she attended birthday party's at the Edwards' Gay street home.
I do know where the Feb 17 1988 attempted rape took place & I know the victim was the same age as brother T.
I can remember quite vividly back then, Huntingdale having a "knicker ripper" and a person who the media/local paper (comment news) dubbed the "Southside Rapist" .... although I'm unsure if anyone was ever caught??
I can also say that Lisa Brown who disappeared from Perth City in 1998 also attended Huntingdale ps- she was in my younger sisters year.
In early 1991 my first pt job in a Gosnells pharmacy- I worked with Kerry Turners sister- just prior to her murder.... Sadly, 2 years later her brother was also murdered- in a gay hate crime.
Later in 91 when my folks split- I moved just a stones throw from the Medora Bay house-- from then till now I have lived in these 2 places....
My MIL worked for Telecom (Telstra) Perth City from 1985 until late 1990's...

Welcome 2017!

Just add to it and I'll edit it. Point out any mistakes...MISTAKES! never..

Hi, I think the primary school year of 1970 may be a little too early. He was only 2 then.

Born 1968
1970 Huntingdale Primary School
1985 Gosnells High School
1985 G Family Mosman Park Restaurant
1986 Telstra Worker
1988 19 February 144 Gay St, Huntingdale EROLL 20 YearsWednesday February 17 Huntingdale Attack
1988Monday 20 June 12.30am Hilton Hotel Julie Cutler (22)
1988 Madora Bay House Purchased - BE
1991 Possible Albert Street Osborne Park BRE & ECSunday 30 June Kerry Turner (18) Last seen Vic Park found Canning Dam
1991 8 Nov Madora Bay EROLLCottesloe Hotel/Lakeway Drive Women Attacked
1991 15 May Madora Bay EROLL
1991 June Fountain Way Huntingdale Purchase
1992 20 March Madora Bay EROLL
1992 29 May Madora Bay EROLL
1993 21 January Fountain Way EROLL 25 Years
1994Saturday January 1 Claremont Subway Attack - Man drags woman from car - escapes
Two women in different incidences attempted to drag from cars and Subway/Lights
Monday October 31 Princess Rd - Women (31) 2 men in cab tries assault- escapes
1995Claremont Golf Course - Cab driver tried assault women - escapes
1995 G family no longer own restaurant 27 YearsSunday February 12 Karrakatta Girl (17) Taken from Rowe Park and raped/bashed
1996 Possible Long Service Leave from TelstraSaturday January 27 2.06am Sarah Spiers (18)
Sunday March 3 2am Church Lane - Women (21) bashed and indecently assaulted
Sunday June 9 12.04am Jane Rimmer (23)
1997 April 2 BE & EC sell the Fountain WayFriday March 14 Ciara Glennon (27)
1998 April 8 Fountain Way EROLLMonday November 9 Perth City past 12am Lisa Jane Brown (19) Believed murdered
1998 Eagles membership with G Family 30 Years
1999 144 Gay St, Huntingdale - Last year on EROLL
2000 344 Acton St Kewdale PurchaseMonday 8 November Sarah McMahon (20) Worked Claremont Last Seen Greenmount
2002 144 Gay St, Huntingdale 13 Houses Built
2002 Kewdale-Belmont Area ABN VINCOMM COMMUNICATIONS
2003 144 Gay St, Huntingdale fully developed
2006 BLAC committee Records & Ranking Officer
2008 40 Years
2009 Registers braincat#
2013 Received a community service award from the Belmont council
2016 Edwards 48 Years
Great post Grok. Is there any way this can be stickied?

With Grok's listing of BRE possibly having Long Service Leave from Telstra in 1996,
I assume this is based on the formulae of (Telstra start date (1986 + 10y) and no actual evidence that he actually took any LSL at this 10 year mark?

just reposting this so people can stop talking about no 33, its making me bonkers

Thanks potr....driving me bonkers too....prefer FACTS and this is plain as day....property sold day after CG body found, as stated in recent newspaper article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214