Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the murder of Kerry Turner is worth considering in the context, that the alleged CSK was already offending, and was old enough to have a license, and would of used a route to the city that passed that location often, especially as he would've attended the Telecom training school in William St, North Perth.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I agree, CP. And if rape rather than consensual sex is what the attacker prefers, it means that the domination and likely humiliation of the victim is at least as much a part of the enjoyment as the sex itself. The published details of the KK attack say a lot about this guy's preferences, and a naked hooded victim who never hears his voice is to me the single most disturbing detail. No wonder the profiler thought that catching the KK rapist would catch a killer. If SS was one of the transitional attacks where the violence went that next step, I would not be surprised to hear that the reason the poor woman is so well hidden is that something went wrong or off script, and it's that loss of control that he's hiding so well rather than her, if that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great post Anna.w

I agree it's the silence during the KK rape that's completely spooky and telling of the CSK's level of emotional control while committing the crimes.

No frenzy - just full Jedi mind control

OMG will the coincidences ever stop?? Who was it that said 'coincidences are there for a reason,?? Lampy?

Hi Zedx, I think you'll find it was originally Janwa who mentioned coincidences in crime and then I followed on from that.

attachment.php

According to Numerology, the number 11 is the link between the mortal and the immortal; which explains the idea that when the clock strikes 11:11, a window to heaven opens up to grant wishes. Others connect 11:11 to simply a gateway or a synchronistic portal of any symbolic type

Food for thought.... :)

Attachments

• carl-jung-synchronicity.jpg
    carl-jung-synchronicity.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 237
Great post Anna.w

I agree it's the silence during the KK rape that's completely spooky and telling of the CSK's level of emotional control while committing the crimes.

No frenzy - just full Jedi mind control

I kinda just put the silence during the rape as.....just "silence" while he commits this horrible act......i mean...what DO you say to someone while you rape them?....

MOO..

I kinda just put the silence during the rape as.....just "silence" while he commits this horrible act......i mean...what DO you say to someone while you rape them?....

MOO..

I would expect a barrage of threats.

MOO..

There are four commonly identified types of rapists. This document lists them and describes their profiles (including verbal style during rape)

http://uspp.csbsju.edu/crimpsych/cpsg-5.htm

It's unusual that he was completely silent.

attachment.php

According to Numerology, the number 11 is the link between the mortal and the immortal; which explains the idea that when the clock strikes 11:11, a window to heaven opens up to grant wishes. Others connect 11:11 to simply a gateway or a synchronistic portal of any symbolic type

Food for thought.... :)
Sounds like a lot of hocus pocus stuff like that bloke was posting on the Gary Hughes blog.
Dr Vibes or some such. Pentagrams and ****.
Susan Christie's body was never found either, was it?
http://wa.general.narkive.com/N0OD6w4o/jury-told-of-sleazy-doctor

But I personally don't agree with the idea that he was a rapist who killed to keep them quiet.

I think he's an out-and-out serial killer and these early attacks of his are him perfecting his MO.

JMO

MOO..

My sentence was badly written - the disturbing detail wasn't the silence alone. It was the combination of that type of control being exercised with the really horrible visual of a naked hooded victim. I suspect that image was pretty important to him.

And without getting too graphic, rapists say a whole lot of stuff. If you're a banal, stunted and inadequate person who inflicts sexual violence on someone else to feel powerful, you tend not to miss any opportunity to demean, frighten or traumatize. It's really not about having sex with someone.

My sentence was badly written - the disturbing detail wasn't the silence alone. It was the combination of that type of control being exercised with the really horrible visual of a naked hooded victim. I suspect that image was pretty important to him.

And without getting too graphic, rapists say a whole lot of stuff. If you're a banal, stunted and inadequate person who inflicts sexual violence on someone else to feel powerful, you tend not to miss any opportunity to demean, frighten or traumatize. It's really not about having sex with someone.

Thanks Anna...your sentence wasn't badly written...

I agree though..that would be a disturbing image.. (naked and hooded) and significant image for the perpertrator...

Just adding my two cents.

1) In regards to JC - She makes for a perfect first kill in the CSK time line. Serial killers don't normally go from stealing knickers to a full out murder spree in such a short time period. Although some do, In a lot of cases there is a space of years between a first and second murder. The three attributed murders of SS, JR & CG happened way too close together for my liking to have been considered his first. Some members have pointed out about BRE being only 19 at the time. That for me is completely insignificant. as an example Jefferey Dahmer first murdered when he was 18, he then reverted to a few minor sexual assaults and it was seven years before he went on to become a serial killer. Some research has looked at the periodicity in an offenders urge or wish to commit murder. In the great majority of cases, intervals between murders in a series range from a few days to a year or even longer. A common pattern has been for a few years to lapse after the first killing, which is followed by three or four further killings in a short time frame.

2) Disposal locations - The CSK could be described as a semi organised lust killer whom dumped his bodies with little effort to conceal. I've discussed this profiling in greater lengths in previous threads so won't get too much into it. I don't think he dumped according to a line or using radians. It just so happened the highways he followed led out of Claremont both North and South. He disposed of his victims in an attempt to put time and distance between himself and the victim/crime, I'd be shocked to find he had planned these dump sites prior to using them, more than likely he jumped in his car, drove till he felt safe and got rid of the body, the next time doing the same thing but to avoid detection or linkage of crimes chose the opposite direction.

3) The Occult - Nothing to do with this case at all, in fact, Richard Rameriz the Night Stalker was heavily into Satanism, not even he could be bothered following patterns or rituals to aid in his crimes. As other members have stated there is nothing confirmed in the history of this case to suggest the CSK was into ritualistic murder. Furthermore there is nothing to suggest the alleged BRE was either. regardless of his FB likes.

(Just adding while on the subject of the Night Stalker, Richard Rameriz was another case in which he could go from murdering one victim to just raping the next and back to murder on the following occasion)

4) Why has it been so hard to find SS? - Lack of information & an enormous search area, combined with the fact only a handful of us have the ability to go and physically search the local area. She could be within a 2 hr radius of Claremont, and I can't even begin to guess how many millions of hectares that would be.

Being silent during the KK attack shows to me that he had a large amount of control over not just the victim, but himself. Voice is a very descriptive identifying feature that would be handy to have in a witness statement for evidence.

By 'hooding' her, that obviously took away any description of him. The amount of control he had during the attack was remarkable.

Being silent during the KK attack shows to me that he had a large amount of control over not just the victim, but himself. Voice is a very descriptive identifying feature that would be handy to have in a witness statement for evidence.

By 'hooding' her, that obviously took away any description of him. The amount of control he had during the attack was remarkable.

BBM

So true.

Agreed. And in my view this bloke wasn't a criminal mastermind resorting to phone tapping, elaborate ruses or esoteric dumping strategies. Abducting, raping, controlling and destroying would have been on his mind all the time the way sex or love or work or sport is with other people, and he would have trawled with opportunities in mind every time he got into his car.

Agreed. And in my view this bloke wasn't a criminal mastermind resorting to phone tapping, elaborate ruses or esoteric dumping strategies. Abducting, raping, controlling and destroying would have been on his mind all the time the way sex or love or work or sport is with other people, and he would have trawled with opportunities in mind every time he got into his car.

And I suspect he reacts the same way to the sight of a hooded injured woman that other blokes do to women in bikinis.

In lack of any knowledge of what state the remains were found, opportunist seems appropriate. It might be the only difference between rape and murder was that the victims knew him?

IMO...i dont think he knew ANY of the victims....he was out trawling for the perfect opportunity...and struck while the iron was hot, so to say..

IMO...i dont think he knew ANY of the victims....he was out trawling for the perfect opportunity...and struck while the iron was hot, so to say..

Me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member