Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If SS was in a shallow grave in bushland and therefore she's been there for 20 years. What would happen to the body if a bush fire had gone through? Would there be anything left?

I lived in Parkerville when we had three different fires... a young perp was arrested... Everything`s razed. Imho it would be harder to locate SS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Say what??? Remember I am a "bear of little brain" like Pooh Bear! Maths is not my subject, now English composition, ah, loved that! Sorry Pauldking, please explaaain?

Where do Tunnels & Windmills meet.. I am trying to work that out. I have an idea but it will take time...

Where do Tunnels & Windmills meet.. I am trying to work that out. I have an idea but it will take time...

Oh I just drew a tunnel and a windmill (very badly mind you) on a piece of paper here and I got goosebumps! And here's another weird coincidence, my husband is watching a TV programme called "The Tunnel" just as I read the word! I'll really think about this tonight as when I get goosebumps it's usually when I'm on the right track, so whatever you are doing, keep doing it.....

You know another thing that just struck me about your theory, whatever the basis of it is. Everyone's just been talking about FIRE and it's possible effects on a D site, now you have mentioned EARTH and WIND, we just need WATER and we've got all the elements put together??
attachment.php

Attachments

• earth wind fire water.jpg
    earth wind fire water.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 232
Oh I just drew a tunnel and a windmill (very badly mind you) on a piece of paper here and I got goosebumps! And here's another weird coincidence, my husband is watching a TV programme called "The Tunnel" just as I read the word! I'll really think about this tonight as when I get goosebumps it's usually when I'm on the right track, so whatever you are doing, keep doing it.....

Tunnels and windmills meet at buckland hill Mosman Park. WW2 tunnels and I'm sure there was an old mill there at some point. Did I miss something? Where did tunnels and windmills come from?

So let me get this straight... whatever you are doing keep doing it Paul because you're giving lamp goosebumps. Gee, this forum has taken an interesting twist.

As a volunteer fire fighter I went up to Parkerville for a shift. It was devastating and quite distressing. Anyway, that's what I was thinking, I doubt much would be left after a decent fire.

I lived in Parkerville when we had three different fires... a young perp was arrested... Everything`s razed. Imho it would be harder to locate SS

Swan view tunnel - old rail way tunnel that's now unused in John Forest national park

Tunnels and windmills meet at buckland hill Mosman Park. WW2 tunnels and I'm sure there was an old mill there at some point. Did I miss something? Where did tunnels and windmills come from?

Buckland Hill near Iona Presentation College

As to why the police said this to the parents of Julie I'm not sure but you have to remember this was before BE was arrested. Knowing what we know about what BE was up to in 88 I'd say the same police no longer believe it. BE was a 19 year old living at home and just starting out in his alleged crimes. I sincerely think he wouldn't have been involved in the confounding Cutler disappearance leaving no clues at the same time he was climbing in windows, waking up victims then running off leaving a kimono with his DNA on it.
I really do see your point CP345 in relation to JC - many people on this thread have also expressed this view also.

In fact, I think I am one of the very few who think otherwise and my personal view is that JC was indeed a victim of the CSK.

If we consider that the CSK utilises areas that are familiar (KK for example) - let's look at the connection to Cottesloe Beach where JC's car was driven down a ramp into the Cottelsoe surf.

There was an incident following whereby a young girl was kidnapped whilst sleeping (passed out) in her car in a Cottelsoe Beach car park (overlooking the location where JC's car was found) and driven to Lakeway Drive-In. At this deserted location she was assaulted, escaped, further stalked and effectively kidnapped again.

This shows a very determined and persistent aggressor and my personal view was that this attack was indeed conducted by the CSK.

Also to consider is that both SS & JR attended the OBH in Cottesloe prior to moving on to Claremont. Was the CSK lurking in or around the hotel at this time?

Again a Cottesloe connection - therefore, was the CSK hanging around Cottelsoe as well as Claremont? Claremont was indeed the abduction point, however did the stalking commence from Cottesloe?

All JMO of course - I am hoping we get some answers to this at some point.

Let's also consider there might be a pattern then Cottesloe surf is indeed West.

John Forrest National Park old Railway Tunnel, train line follows Jane Brooke through the park

Here's the water Lampy (re your above post)! A lot of people throughout threads and over a long period of time have mentioned that SS in in water.

I really do see your point CP345 in relation to JC - many people on this thread have also expressed this view also.

In fact, I think I am one of the very few who think otherwise and my personal view is that JC was indeed a victim of the CSK.

If we consider that the CSK utilises areas that are familiar (KK for example) - let's look at the connection to Cottesloe Beach where JC's car was driven down a ramp into the Cottelsoe surf.

There was an incident following whereby a young girl was kidnapped whilst sleeping (passed out) in her car in a Cottelsoe Beach car park (overlooking the location where JC's car was found) and driven to Lakeway Drive-In. At this deserted location she was assaulted, escaped, further stalked and effectively kidnapped again.

This shows are very determined and persistent aggressor and my personal view was that this attack was indeed conducted by the CSK.

Also to consider is that both SS & JR attended the OBH in Cottesloe prior to moving on to Claremont. Was the CSK lurking in or around the hotel at this time?

Again a Cottesloe connection - was the CSK hanging around Cottelsoe as well as Claremont? Claremont was indeed the abduction point, however did the stalking commence from Cottesloe?

All JMO of course - I am hoping we get some answers to this at some point.

Let's also consider there might be a pattern then Cottesloe surf is indeed West.

I'll agree that it's possible that the accused CSK was involved in the drive in crime. I can see the potential progression between that and the crimes we know have been attributed to BE.

Huntingdale attack - likely a progression from peeping Tom and knicker thief. Ran off when the victim screamed. Unprepared, disorganised, dropped evidence.

Drive-in attack. - possible progression from huntingdale but opportunistic. Discovered passed out drunk girl in car and took the opportunity. MOre aggressive. Persisted despite struggle and attempted escape.

KK Rape - organised, premeditated. Parked van nearby and lay in wait. Potentially stalked or targeted victim and knew her usual movements. Struck quickly and efficiently and had hood at the ready. Quickly controlled victim and had restraints ready and used them. Likely planned rape site nearby and drove there with victim in the car. Let victim go naked but did not attempt to kill her. Happy to explain why if you think he did try to kill her and failed.

Next likely victim SS presumed dead.

To me this seems like a feasible progression over 7 years to a serial killer. Likely crimes in between these we don't know of. Even ignoring his age and lack of experience in 1988 I can't see a scenario in which he pulled off a murder that continues to be a mystery 30 years later and then regressed back into sexual assaults for 7 years before killing 3 times in 18 months.

There are caves and tunnels in Mosman Park. There's also an interesting one in Rocky Bay as well that has an old tunnel that used to be the effluent tunnel from an old soap factory near the Dingo Flour Mill that's over a century old. I was interested in speleology when I was younger, and noted many reports of karsts (caves) throughout the metro area. Apparently there's two at lake Claremont, and reports of one at Kings Park and another in Bicton that were never confirmed as the discoverers and searchers couldn't find them again. 06 Feb 1935 - with the man in the street - The Daily News (Perth, WA : 1882 - 1950) http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article84232533 via @TroveAustralia

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

There are caves and tunnels in Mosman Park. There's also an interesting one in Rocky Bay as well that has an old tunnel that used to be the effluent tunnel from an old soap factory near the Dingo Flour Mill that's over a century old. I was interested in speleology when I was younger, and noted many reports of karsts (caves) throughout the metro area. Apparently there's two at lake Claremont, and reports of one at Kings Park and another in Bicton that were never confirmed as the discoverers and searchers couldn't find them again. 06 Feb 1935 - with the man in the street - The Daily News (Perth, WA : 1882 - 1950) http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article84232533 via @TroveAustralia

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I don't think any of these places would have been suitable to leave a body, especially as some of them are un know.
Also JMO, the Cutler incident is so very different, it really seems like she was stalked by someone who was angry with her.

I'll agree that it's possible that the accused CSK was involved in the drive in crime. I can see the potential progression between that and the crimes we know have been attributed to BE.

Huntingdale attack - likely a progression from peeping Tom and knicker thief. Ran off when the victim screamed. Unprepared, disorganised, dropped evidence.

Drive-in attack. - possible progression from huntingdale but opportunistic. Discovered passed out drunk girl in car and took the opportunity. MOre aggressive. Persisted despite struggle and attempted escape.

KK Rape - organised, premeditated. Parked van nearby and lay in wait. Potentially stalked or targeted victim and knew her usual movements. Struck quickly and efficiently and had hood at the ready. Quickly controlled victim and had restraints ready and used them. Likely planned rape site nearby and drove there with victim in the car. Let victim go naked but did not attempt to kill her. Happy to explain why if you think he did try to kill her and failed.

Next likely victim SS presumed dead.

To me this seems like a feasible progression over 7 years to a serial killer. Likely crimes in between these we don't know of. Even ignoring his age and lack of experience in 1988 I can't see a scenario in which he pulled off a murder that continues to be a mystery 30 years later and then regressed back into sexual assaults for 7 years before killing 3 times in 18 months.
Totally agree with all of your reasoning CP345 re the above and including your reasoning about JC as makes logical sense.

However ... I still can't get past my view that the CSK was involved with the JC case, the stalking in the car on Stirling Highway, the B&E. Perhaps it was never meant to be a murder and all went horribly wrong. I guess time will tell on this one (hopefully).

<modsnip>

Yes famous words that I have applied to trial software previously mentioned. It` s my first go so please be gentle. I told you it would take time..

attachment.php

Attachments

• screenshot_470.jpg
    screenshot_470.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 250
https://www.nationaltrust.org.au/places/golden-pipeline-heritage-trail
'No 1 Pump Station was the first of eight steam pump stations' - The Kalgoorlie Pipe line with No 1 Pump at the Mundaring Weir- here we have water, fire, steam (from original powered pumps) and a tunnel.

I do not believe there is ANY mystical, magical, mythical, ethereal meaning to these killings. He is just a sick rapist who killed to avoid ID (as others have suggested) but I also think he enjoyed the killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95