Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I do not understand is why BRE has not entered a plea. I mean, "if" you are innocent there should be no hesitation. Instead his legal team are waiting for further documents to be handed to them & they await instruction from their client (the accused). Is he waiting to see just how much Wapol have on him & how he could fight it? Interesting indeed because NOBODY including his legal team has proclaimed his innocence & that their client will vigorously defend all allegations..... Silence is deafening and very telling. In My Opinion.
Exactly 👏
I have also asked this question of whether the accused has actually claimed his innocence himself off people who are VIs...so far-been ignored.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

What do you think the motivation is, if it's OK to speculate.

There are obviously many types of SK, some being.

Psychopathic, antisocial or dissocial personality disorder generally evolves from rejection in childhood or unrequited love.
Psychotic, legally insane usually hears voices and has hallucinations.
Comfort killer fraud, theft and debt to improve lifestyle then befriends target bleeds dry, kills and moves on.
Power seeker, the sensation of having ultimate power over life and death.
Thrill seeker, sniper often has a weaker side kick
Lust killer sexual satisfaction from the death and often sex after death so will not be 'rejected'

I think in this case, whoever it ends up being, had a crush on one of attractive younger brothers girlfriends who rejects him, then tries to have his way with various opportunistic victims including Huntingdale and Karrakatta more rejection leads to Claremont but now fantasizing that they return his feelings can take over. Psychopathic.

IMO he's just a rapist who kills to prevent ID

I saw a Bollywood one on Netflix with subtitles, Main aur Charles (2015) it's rumours he never got paid for it because the story was told thru the eyes of a cop that nabbed him in India and hence paid the royalties to the cop. But his Wikipedia states he got 15 million for his life story.

His still alive in a jail in Nepal and still acts like he's a celebrity. He married a 30 something lady in Nepal in 2008.

There's a movie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I've been reading along for a while & just registered. I noticed SS is listed as a suspicious death, not a missing person. Does this mean that WAPOL may have found the body but can't confirm if it was murder? Or is it just categorized this way because it's assumed she was murdered but they can't find a body?

Hi, I've been reading along for a while & just registered. I noticed SS is listed as a suspicious death, not a missing person. Does this mean that WAPOL may have found the body but can't confirm if it was murder? Or is it just categorized this way because it's assumed she was murdered but they can't find a body?
Weird one that. I have noticed it too. I think because of the circumstances of SS going missing it is assumed murder but because there is no body it is down as a suspicious death. IMO it should be a missing person, as she is missing... I also believe that IF BE is found guilty of these current charges, WAPOL will be yelling from the rafters for information from the public about SS. If they did that now it would be subjudice...

I don't think remains have been found, as you speculated. As back in 1998 I was once working a site along Roe Hwy, and had to take a wizz. I walked into the Bush and found skeletal remains of what looked like an arm and hand, so I asked the cops to take a look to see if it was an animal or human. Next thing I know one comes out. I move onto the next job, but told that a billion odd police cars, forensics, and macro all rushed out there. I later heard it was a kangaroo.
So no, unless they thought there might be others, I wouldn't assume that they found SS and are withholding it. Just wouldn't make sense for so many to turn up if the police already had found her IMO.
And yeah, When I got back to the office that night, the other guys had a great joke at my expense.
If that first cop knew the difference between Skippy and a Jane Doe, it would of saved me from all the ribbing.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I don't think remains have been found, as you speculated. As back in 1998 I was once working a site along Roe Hwy, and had to take a wizz. I walked into the Bush and found skeletal remains of what looked like an arm and hand, so I asked the cops to take a look to see if it was an animal or human. Next thing I know one comes out. I move onto the next job, but told that a billion odd police cars, forensics, and macro all rushed out there. I later heard it was a kangaroo.
So no, unless they thought there might be others, I wouldn't assume that they found SS and are withholding it. Just wouldn't make sense for so many to turn up if the police already had found her IMO.
And yeah, When I got back to the office that night, the other guys had a great joke at my expense.
If that first cop knew the difference between Skippy and a Jane Doe, it would of saved me from all the ribbing.

I bet you acquired some funny new nicknames from that day! Wanna share?

There is no way SS has been found and the truth hidden. It just couldn't happen.

There is no way SS has been found and the truth hidden. It just couldn't happen.

I agree
Front page news!
But alas we wait......

So if it's postulated that Sarah is east of CBV/GPO - anyone got any good suggestions of locations where Sarah may be hiding?

I agree
Front page news!
But alas we wait......

So if it's postulated that Sarah is east of CBV/GPO - anyone got any good suggestions of locations where Sarah may be hiding?

I'm not sure of what CBV/GPO stand for?

I agree
Front page news!
But alas we wait......

By going upon the other s, somewhere in plain sight, a shirt distance from a track or road that doesn't get much traffic at night, in an non populated area.
That by coincidence happens to not be an area frequented by bushwalkers.
My 1st guess would be out the back of the Quarries off Douglas Rd near Victoria Dam since it's a very short drive from Huntingdale via Mills Rd. IMO

I think if she was east of Karragullen, the site would've been more likely to of been discovered by bushwalkers by now, than if the site of west of Canning Rd

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Spooks-R-Us I agree
Front page news!
But alas we wait......

I think if we go with the linear hypothesis - we should go East - which would be somewhere along The Mundaring Weir Road between Paulls Valley and the Mundaring Weir. He appears to be the out doors sort of guy and likes fishing, so he could have been up there catching Marron from the weir and so may know the area well.

By going upon the other s, somewhere in plain sight, a shirt distance from a track or road that doesn't get much traffic at night, in an non populated area.
That by coincidence happens to not be an area frequented by bushwalkers.
My 1st guess would be out the back of the Quarries off Douglas Rd near Victoria Dam since it's a very short drive from Huntingdale via Mills Rd. IMO

I think if she was east of Karragullen, the site would've been more likely to of been discovered by bushwalkers by now, than if the site of west of Canning Rd

In the darling scarp, besides bush walking tracks, aren't there lots of mountain biking tracks too? And yes hooning on a mountain bike doesn't allow much time for noticing bodies hidden under bushes, but at least in early days after victims went missing there may have been done unusual smells to alert people ????
Couldn't all be just dead kangaroos!

Just pure speculation and MOO...i believe with SS if BRE is responsible, she was hidden particularly well....with JR / CG he possibly became blasé...hoping they would be found...more notoriety..more publicity...liked the attention media reports gave him. Made him feel important, ego boost.

Just pure speculation and MOO...i believe with SS if BRE is responsible, she was hidden particularly well....with JR / CG he possibly became blasé...hoping they would be found...more notoriety..more publicity...liked the attention media reports gave him. Made him feel important, ego boost.

I agree.

The Yorkshire Ripper often went back and moved his victims if they weren't found, taking a HUGE risk.......but evidently the ego rush when he read about the crime in the paper was worth it.

Yep, just what I think... first murder hidden better. Maybe needed help too.

Welcome Perthie! Thanks for your post and yes I wondered about this too. How could they be SO sure that SS wasn't a Missing Person and would show up?? Surely WAPOL would like to hold out as much hope as possible for the poor family?

I've often wondered if they were contacted somehow (snail mail would be the safest way, doubt if he'd phone Crimestoppers!) by CSK straight after Ciara in order to claim the "title" of SK (it's 3 victims, I believe in order to be classed as an SK?) and let them know he'd taken SS too and better start looking for where I put her?

And we talked previously about "co-incidences" with this case, and others. This article is written by a local journo who has 2 links to the case, it shows just how small Perth was/still is really!

"Even this journalist, (who hails from Perth), has a connection; my friend's boyfriend had dated one of the victims. And the father of my family friend had worked with a victim's father."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/12/22/living-in-the-shadow-of-the-claremont-killings/

Like I said before, I'm sure there are people out there who have seen/heard/know facts, not rumours, that could help put pieces together and maybe help find Sarah, but are keeping nice and quiet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95