Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if the Swan River would be a good place to go trout fishing. I am just wondering because of the link to accused brother being a fisherman just thought maybe fresh water fishing might be something him and his brother did. When ever I go Bush walking I always keep my eye out for places to get wood for my fire cause I hate paying for 25 dollars per bag for it. Just wondering could he have disposed of things using firein a remote area like Nannup. Plenty of places to get wood down there. Got offered to join a logging company in my younger days the guy that owned the company said he got the contract by default cause the guy that was in the hot seat for it just didn't get his paperwork in on time. Sorry I digress.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
thats weak

Do you know if the Swan River would be a good place to go trout fishing.

Mullet, Kingfish, Tailor, Black Bream, Blowies, Whiting, Flathead, Flounder, Trumpeter yes.
Alas, never seen a Trout in the Swan River lower reaches.

Possibly in the upper reaches.

Ok. So all Salt water fish. Is there any fresh water fish up the top of the swan.

Ok. So all Salt water fish. Is there any fresh water fish up the top of the swan.

Does this help mate, I'm not a fisher person!

http://www.fishwrecked.com/forum/freshwater-fishing-perth-hills

"
[h=2]Poltergeist[/h]

Date Joined: 03/12/13

[TD="width: 100%"][h=3] Yeah, plenty of great dams [/h] Sun, 2014-03-16 08:10
Yeah, plenty of great dams with fish in them in the hills.
Sepentine, Canning, Wungong Dams, Mundaring Weir all hold good fish BUT unlike the eastern states which stock and encourage fishing in their water supply dams here in WA you are not allowed to go anywhere near them let alone throw a line in the water. With Perth now getting a lot of its drinking water from the desalination plants one would hope that access to at least some of the hills dams could be opened up to fishing.

[/TD]

[TD="width: 100%, colspan: 2"]

[/TD]

hi

i was wondering if the MO of the CSK changed for each victim. KK bag over the head, perhaps SS blitz attack, JR possibly having previously met and willingly gone with him, CG a ruse to get into the car for a lift home and IMO Lisa Brown, picked up for business.

hi

i was wondering if the MO of the CSK changed for each victim. KK bag over the head, perhaps SS blitz attack, JR possibly having previously met and willingly gone with him, CG a ruse to get into the car for a lift home and IMO Lisa Brown, picked up for business.
Also IMO Kerry Turner offered a lift home.

Thanks Lamp. I have always liked fly fishing for trout. Just never knew where in WA you could catch them.

Nothing more than speculation, but I am inclined to believe that the accused would likely be very drawn to fantasies based around BDSM. However, I see him as having a highly emotionally avoidant attachment style, with a significant hostility towards women, probably as a result of feeling very remote from females as he was going through his adolescent development and becoming sexualised, feeling like he was entirely unable to relate to girls despite being highly attracted to them, and feeling highly inadequate as a result. I think that peeping and stealing clothing off lines would have been a means to feel a sense of sexual closeness to women, to whom he felt quite alienated. I suspect the accused would likely have also had a very precious collection of *advertiser censored* at the time which helped him feel sexually satisfied, but also shaped his internalised ideas and expectations around sex (and the dominant role of men in sex), as well as playing a strong role in the neural wiring of his brain relating to sexual pleasure and the need for increasingly strong sexual stimuli to create satisfaction. I think it's likely he would have 'graduated' towards BDSM *advertiser censored* due to the increased 'strength' of sexual content and stimulation, but also because of the theme of power and control as a way to sexually express his hatred towards women for his feelings of inadequacy and rejection. But I suspect that given his emotionally avoidant constitution and highly private nature, that it would likely have remained a strongly private pursuit, and while he might have deeply wanted to 'experiment' in these areas, that he was unable to manage this and that his desires lay deeply embedded in him without any opportunity to externalise them in a context other than his sexual violence. I suspect that even if at some point his own consenting relationships might have had the opportunity to explore these themes, that he would have felt exposed, shameful and inadequate, and much more comfortable leaving them to be his own private delights. I also expect that it would not be the least bit surprising to discover the accused to have been domestically abusive, i.e. controlling and domineering, overly black and white and punitive, emotionally cold and distant, and at times verbally, emotionally, psychologically, and even physically and sexually abusive, all the while appearing to be an upstanding family man to even those closest around him. I also expect him to have continued his engagement with extreme *advertiser censored* to satisfy his sexual fantasies.

I will say that although I believe his behaviour has been an expression of his private inner world, I am troubled by the earlier incident noted in Debi Marshall's book involving the attempted abduction of a women in Claremont from a taxi, whereby a man crouching in the back tried to pull her in, and she was able to escape with a broken ankle or similar. Clearly, this was the reason for the suspicion of Peter Weygers and Steven Ross, but it strikes me as such a brazen and sinister attempt at abduction with highly nefarious motives, that I have found myself questioning if it might be possible that some of the attacks could have involved an accomplice, whom shared a history of having been sexualised in an aberrant way.

Possible, but utter speculation. What is the point?

Or maybe like me when a Dr attempted to anally rape me in his surgery she went into shock. Your life experiences or advice along the way prepares you for how you react to most situations but with some scenarios your brain just will not compute so you rely on instinct, fight or flight or being still. I was planning in my head to get out of the room and tell the receptionist but the waiting room was over full and I thought all these patients think he's marvelous who will believe me. I found out later when it all came out about him that most people that were there were workers comp or vehicle comp cases that had to see him so they took chaperones. Any way that's all I have to say about that you just never know how you would react until it happens.

That's awful.

I guess if i was innocent I wouldn't need to wait for prosecutions' edvidence- I would just state it. I have noticed when previous POIs in this case where being investigated- from the get go they and their legal teams made public statements of innocence. So I find this silence out of the ordinary. Currently Karen Ristevski's husband is declaring innocence of her murder while he is a POI.

In WA you might. We have a history of convicting innocent people.

Do you know if the Swan River would be a good place to go trout fishing. I am just wondering because of the link to accused brother being a fisherman just thought maybe fresh water fishing might be something him and his brother did. When ever I go Bush walking I always keep my eye out for places to get wood for my fire cause I hate paying for 25 dollars per bag for it. Just wondering could he have disposed of things using firein a remote area like Nannup. Plenty of places to get wood down there. Got offered to join a logging company in my younger days the guy that owned the company said he got the contract by default cause the guy that was in the hot seat for it just didn't get his paperwork in on time. Sorry I digress.

I'm not a fishing person. though I know a few people who are and have never heard of them fishing up that far. But what I do know is that there are a lot of water holes/ dams from very old logging/mining times and people go catching marron in these holes. Yes very illegal, but doesn't stop any one.

like anything someone does, they try new things and learn from their mistakes. maybe that's why he didn't become a break and enter offender because of the kimono being dropped. if he did pick up kerry turner and seemingly got away with it it may have fused in is mind that a car was a good method for him

i was replying to spinnakers remark about kerry turner being offered a lift home. am just learning how to navigate the site, my apologies

I recall another member posting about this.....

There's a phenomenon called MADONNA-*advertiser censored* COMPLEX. This is where men perceive women in two distinct categories:
Madonna category: wholesome 'virginal' woman, capable only of simple sexual activities like missionary position etc; is not seen as sexual being, just viewed as a wife type and possibly mother of their children . The woman they marry.
*advertiser censored* Category: extremely sexual woman who could never be seen as a wife, who partakes in more extreme or risky sexual practices . The woman at centre of their fantasies or affairs.

Edit: quote and link

"In psychoanalytic literature, a Madonna–*advertiser censored* complex is the inability to maintain sexual arousal within a committed, loving relationship."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna–whore_complex

That's interesting. I've always have this theory, (and I'm not a psychologist), that sexual deviants watch *advertiser censored* movies and try to act them out in real life. Or they believe what they see in a *advertiser censored* might happen to them in real life. Just putting that out there.

like anything someone does, they try new things and learn from their mistakes. maybe that's why he didn't become a break and enter offender because of the kimono being dropped. if he did pick up kerry turner and seemingly got away with it it may have fused in is mind that a car was a good method for him

i was replying to spinnakers remark about kerry turner being offered a lift home. am just learning how to navigate the site, my apologies
Thanks nick4321 good point.

I have attached a screenshot of BRE's FB and response to SD in relation to taking down the 'killer clown' pic. Now BRE is an IT literate person and therefore would know how to communicate on line. IMO that response of NO!!!!!!!! to his SD is just downright aggressive and somewhat domineering.

As shown in a previous post of mine (showing video attached to pic) also utilising the 'killer clown' as a cover pic is downright scary also.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-02-24 21.32.11.png
    Screenshot 2017-02-24 21.32.11.png
    183.1 KB · Views: 243
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors