Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe like me when a Dr attempted to anally rape me in his surgery she went into shock. Your life experiences or advice along the way prepares you for how you react to most situations but with some scenarios your brain just will not compute so you rely on instinct, fight or flight or being still. I was planning in my head to get out of the room and tell the receptionist but the waiting room was over full and I thought all these patients think he's marvelous who will believe me. I found out later when it all came out about him that most people that were there were workers comp or vehicle comp cases that had to see him so they took chaperones. Any way that's all I have to say about that you just never know how you would react until it happens.

OMG janwa that's horrible thing to happen from someone that's meant to care for you. Hope that's all past you now, and you can sleep better at night. Sending you a virtual hug.

Or maybe like me when a Dr attempted to anally rape me in his surgery she went into shock. Your life experiences or advice along the way prepares you for how you react to most situations but with some scenarios your brain just will not compute so you rely on instinct, fight or flight or being still. I was planning in my head to get out of the room and tell the receptionist but the waiting room was over full and I thought all these patients think he's marvelous who will believe me. I found out later when it all came out about him that most people that were there were workers comp or vehicle comp cases that had to see him so they took chaperones. Any way that's all I have to say about that you just never know how you would react until it happens.

So sorry JanWa for what you have been through. You're very brave to tell us about that, and yes, we never know what others have experienced on their life's journey. I pray justice came to that hideous doctor, hope it's not the same one we know from the hills of Perth?

So sorry to hear this janwa...much love x

So sorry JanWa for what you have been through. You're very brave to tell us about that, and yes, we never know what others have experienced on their life's journey. I pray justice came to that hideous doctor, hope it's not the same one we know from the hills of Perth?

Thank you but no need to comment I am well over it that's why I support others] There are a lot of people had a worst time of it than me. Look at our poor Claremont girls and the rest. he got his just desserts a tree jumped out in front of him.

My sons went to Gosnells High and knew B and T as did many of their mates when the eldest passed his test he often used the car which suddenly never had any petrol left when we wanted to use it. We found out the eldest was providing a taxi service picking mates up then dropping them off after school wouldn't have minded if they had put the petrol back..
Do you remember the make, model or colour?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Thank you but no need to comment I am well over it that's why I support others] There are a lot of people had a worst time of it than me. Look at our poor Claremont girls and the rest. he got his just desserts a tree jumped out in front of him.

Oh my Lord, that sounds like Karma! Probably driving too fast in a nice fancy car at the time. Like you say, you've shaken this off and moved on with your life, good for you! And yes, our poor Claremont girls (and the others, men and women whom monsters have taken). I cannot imagine what the Claremont girls families and the other 2 women who survived are going through awaiting this trial. Pure living hell. Praying peace to all concerned and a speedy and just resolution. Heaven help the judge (literally) in this case, what a job he/she will have!

Agreed Evacat, Rayned screamed his innocence. The daughter of Annabelle Chen charged with her mothers murder (along with her father) stated through her lawyers she would vigorously deny the charge.

<modsnip>

Welcome Miggs :seeya:

And welcome to everyone who's joined recently!!

On WS people usually welcome the newcomers but on this thread it hasn't really been happening, so I haven't done it either. (scarily sheep-ish of me!!) But I am from now on.

It feels good to be welcomed - I remember it well. The first post can feel scary.

So welcome everyone new. It's always great to have fresh ideas on board.

:welcome:

Thanks guys always been interested in the macabre and serial killers fit the bill. I even use the moniker "miggs" as a play on one of the creepier criminals in cinema. Living in Kewdale my whole life i actually found out i lived a few doors down from BRE so i have been even more compelled by this than i already was. To think all those nights researching and reading up on the CSK and all along he might have been living a few houses down. Went down the day he was arrested and sat there for a bit just in shock as the police removed items well into the night. Cant wait to find out more.

Hello and welcome Miggs.... :) and yes, thanks MsAnais for the positivity...a breath of fresh air!

Sorry folks ... rumors not allowed. Unsubstantiated rumors have been removed.

:wave:

I suspect that what that the now removed rumour was insinuating was a conspiratorial view of events in which the victims were abducted on a lunar cycle basis for some kind of 'high level' occult sacrificial ritual conducted by Freemasons or the like. There was a YouTube video about the Claremont murders in this light but it appears to have been removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoever this was, perhaps reframe as a theory. Unsubstantiated personal musings or theories seem to fly ok.

Whoever this was, perhaps reframe as a theory. Unsubstantiated personal musings or theories seem to fly ok.

Hi ApplePie80, it was a new person "Miggs" that posted the removed message which was from another (unnamed) site.

Do you remember the make, model or colour?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Why do you want to know that petedavo don't tell me you were one of the boys getting a lift if so I'll have my petrol money LOL

The Red Hill Tip is only a stones throw from 1406 O'Brien rd Gidge, Eagles Nest Catholic Retreat (which has been mentioned previously). Both Back onto the the Walyunga National Park of which the Swan River flows through. And oddly enough their is a Weir rd in that area too. All could just be crazy coincidences IMO
Do you know if the Swan River would be a good place to go trout fishing. I am just wondering because of the link to accused brother being a fisherman just thought maybe fresh water fishing might be something him and his brother did. When ever I go Bush walking I always keep my eye out for places to get wood for my fire cause I hate paying for 25 dollars per bag for it. Just wondering could he have disposed of things using firein a remote area like Nannup. Plenty of places to get wood down there. Got offered to join a logging company in my younger days the guy that owned the company said he got the contract by default cause the guy that was in the hot seat for it just didn't get his paperwork in on time. Sorry I digress.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Does anyone remember where the closest taxi rank was to the Conti during the CSK period?

Below mentions that the Continental Hotel "had taken significant security measures at the time, and was one of the first to install security cameras. It hired extra security guards, successfully lobbied to move the taxi rank to opposite the hotel and manned the rank to record the names of patrons and drivers".

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/hote...l-over-claremont-murder-charges-ng-b88342069z

Do you know if the Swan River would be a good place to go trout fishing. I am just wondering because of the link to accused brother being a fisherman just thought maybe fresh water fishing might be something him and his brother did. When ever I go Bush walking I always keep my eye out for places to get wood for my fire cause I hate paying for 25 dollars per bag for it. Just wondering could he have disposed of things using firein a remote area like Nannup. Plenty of places to get wood down there. Got offered to join a logging company in my younger days the guy that owned the company said he got the contract by default cause the guy that was in the hot seat for it just didn't get his paperwork in on time. Sorry I digress.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Without wanting to go off topic the price of a bag of firewood these days is extortionate. How can a bag of off cuts cost that much? The guys with those logging contracts must literally make a killing. As for trout fishing I think there's a few well stocked lakes up in the hills in remote areas. Trout farming went through a big boom a while back, very much a 90s thing from memory. Still, that's the era we're looking at I guess. Worth considering I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse