Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever mapped walk trails in national parks/bushland or are there maps available showing walk trails - To rule out less likelihood of finding SS in particular areas due to high thoroughfare (as SS would in all likelihood already have been found). And has any WS who has physically walked/searched bushland (to look or scope out poss SS d-sites) mapped areas/search sites themselves? And if this has been done by any WS's is it possible to combine into one map? Or if hasn't been done, possible to do? . . . If published maps show walk trails I doubt they show all man-made walk
trails. Maybe too big a task to undertake. . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever mapped walk trails in national parks/bushland or are there maps available showing walk trails - To rule out less likelihood of finding SS in particular areas due to high thoroughfare (as SS would in all likelihood already have been found). And has any WS who has physically walked/searched bushland (to look or scope out poss SS d-sites) mapped areas/search sites themselves? And if this has been done by any WS's is it possible to combine into one map? Or if hasn't been done, possible to do? . . . If published maps show walk trails I doubt they show all man-made walk
trails. Maybe too big a task to undertake. . .

https://www.bibbulmuntrack.org.au/shop/map-1-the-darling-range

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

No more of this clown please, I find it so upsetting just seeing that horrible face! I couldn't watch anymore than about 20 seconds of it when it was first uploaded, absolutely vile. I always wonder about people that find these sick things funny??? As I've said before, I think they are usually the biggest cowards themselves. Knew someone who used to love creeping up and scaring me (nice work colleague of mine), did it all the time, very cruel and a form of bullying, so I agree with you on this Spinnaker. He's in jail now too, funny that hey?

There definitely is nothing funny about this though one thing he has done is make the mistake of revealing his darker side something that he appears to have taken great pains to hide. In all honesty as word of his sick clown antics got around LA etc parents would have been drawing away from him and doubting his trustworthiness. I think he was on the slippery slope to making more mistakes.

...and all i have left (of lampy's post) applies if you are using tapatalk on ipad (where none of lampy's suggested options are available!)
[emoji15]

[emoji887]

Sorry was only trying to help a newbie! I don't use the tapatalk (sounds like those nibbles you get in a pub?) thingie on the phone. Will shut up from now on as I see most use phones and not laptops. :)

In the clown pic that bre posted on Facebook, is there any speculation as to why he singled out bar mitzvaha's ?

Think that's just a kind of American catch phrase we entertainers use, "I'm available for weddings, bar mitzvahas, funerals etc." Some will even turn up to "the opening of an envelope" and perform!!

There definitely is nothing funny about this though one thing he has done is make the mistake of revealing his darker side something that he appears to have taken great pains to hide. In all honesty as word of his sick clown antics got around LA etc parents would have been drawing away from him and doubting his trustworthiness. I think he was on the slippery slope to making more mistakes.

I think you all are reading way to much into the clown thing. It was a worldwide viral trend at the time to post pictures and dress up as scary clowns. Is it creepy? Yes. But I predict thousands of other people in Perth (who aren't accused serial killers) probably did the same thing. It's very easy to make something fit the accused post the arrest, (WAPOL do it all the time haha)
To me he was just trying to have a joke with SD knowing full well she is scared of them.

Edit - FYI that particular video has been viewed 80 million times on YouTube.

80 million!

I think he wouldn't risk infidelity. Playing happy families and being a normal happy couple would be important to hiding that he's a SK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know I was going back and rereading older posts (I find it good to do this as you have new thoughts when you read them) and saw this one again from you JoWa and thought, you know what, he could well have had affairs, been on Tinder or whatever. My boss who's doing 10 years as part of Evil 8 was on Craig's List all the time looking for hookups for his horrible practises and offering "free sexual massages" (and he was a Pastor and running a Christian organisation, married to a really kind lady and had 2 beautiful young girls (and yes, that did worry me also as he told us he used to spank them all the time??) He was constantly checking his phone in the office in front of us, obviously thought he was "bullet proof" as a lot of these types do, so I think entirely possible "Spooks" the alleged CSK was doing a bit of online "dating".

I think you all are reading way to much into the clown thing. It was a worldwide viral trend at the time to post pictures and dress up as scary clowns. Is it creepy? Yes. But I predict thousands of other people in Perth (who aren't accused serial killers) probably did the same thing. It's very easy to make something fit the accused post the arrest, (WAPOL do it all the time haha)
To me he was just trying to have a joke with SD knowing full well she is scared of them.

80 million!

It's called confirmation bias by those that study investigative science. And yes it was probably responsible for derailing the Pamela Lawrence murder investigation, amongst others

You know I was going back and rereading older posts (I find it good to do this as you have new thoughts when you read them) and saw this one again from you JoWa and thought, you know what, he could well have had affairs, been on Tinder or whatever. My boss who's doing 10 years as part of Evil 8 was on Craig's List all the time looking for hookups for his horrible practises and offering "free sexual massages" (and he was a Pastor and running a Christian organisation, married to a really kind lady and had 2 beautiful young girls (and yes, that did worry me also as he told us he used to spank them all the time??) He was constantly checking his phone in the office in front of us, obviously thought he was "bullet proof" as a lot of these types do, so I think entirely possible "Spooks" the alleged CSK was doing a bit of online "dating".

It's also "entirely possible" he was into knitting and crochet.

Everyone needs to accept the possibility that he has been living a normal suburban life. I know that's not sexy and salacious enough but until we know more speculating about him being on tinder, being into bondage, taking steroids, being a devil worshiper and all the other far flung theories are starting to get pretty tiresome.

Everyone needs to accept the possibility that he has been living a normal suburban life. I know that's not sexy and salacious enough but until we know more speculating about him being on tinder, being into bondage, taking steroids, being a devil worshiper and all the other far flung theories are starting to get pretty tiresome.

Not meaning to be "tiresome" Kambo, just making an observation of a sexual deviant I saw up close and personal each day and the brazenness of his behaviour. The CSK (whomever he/she be) would appear to have similar traits of brazenness and bullet proof thinking (taking 3 girls from the same area?). Comments on WS are about 90% opinions and theories, without having any evidence to go on.

To take this forward or put a nail in the coffin to theorising that the accused matriculated online deviant fetishes, only good old web sleuthing can determine.
Can only suggest that web sleuths find his adds or replies on these salacious sites or photos videos where he appears. It's going to be hard to explain if your kids walk passed your computer though. I don't know about howd we post links to whatever we find . Maybe screen shots?

Weird??? Who's he saying thanks to??

He was actually responding to a couple of women who were his FB friends at the time. I saw the comments on this after he was first arrested - before all his 'friends' ran for the hills and un-friended him.

To take this forward or put a nail in the coffin to theorising that the accused matriculated online deviant fetishes, only good old web sleuthing can determine.
Can only suggest that web sleuths find his adds or replies on these salacious sites or photos videos where he appears. It's going to be hard to explain if your kids walk passed your computer though. I don't know about howd we post links to whatever we find . Maybe screen shots?

There are programs available which do online searches for people's activity - I did have a go at this and did not find anything. With BRE"s knowledge of IT (managing websites, assisting neighbours with their computers, online gaming) I think he would be quite good at hiding his ID. Or perhaps deleted once he knew WAPOP were onto him. Let's hope there is some computer history which can be tracked. All just my theory and opinion.

That's interesting. I've always have this theory, (and I'm not a psychologist), that sexual deviants watch *advertiser censored* movies and try to act them out in real life. Or they believe what they see in a *advertiser censored* might happen to them in real life. Just putting that out there.

Hi Falco120.

I watched a brilliant Louis Theroux documentary a while ago called By Reason of Insanity where Louis meets with inmates in a criminal psychiatric hospital.

One of the patients states that he watched ALOT of *advertiser censored* depicting mother-son sexual relations and for this young guy, the lines between fantasy and reality blurred. He eventually enacted it on his own mother (sorry - it's a creepy topic, I know).

He truly believed that his mother would be fine with it. Watching the fake scenarios over and over again had totally desensitised him to the reality of the situation (plus he was obviously mentally ill and that skewed his perspective/thought processes).

Hi Falco120.

I watched a brilliant Louis Theroux documentary a while ago called By Reason of Insanity where Louis meets with inmates in a criminal psychiatric hospital.

One of the patients states that he watched ALOT of *advertiser censored* depicting mother-son sexual relations and for this young guy, the lines between fantasy and reality blurred. He eventually enacted it on his own mother (sorry - it's a creepy topic, I know).

He truly believed that his mother would be fine with it. Watching the fake scenarios over and over again had totally desensitised him to the reality of the situation (plus he was obviously mentally ill and that skewed his perspective/thought processes).

Saw that show, very disturbing to watch, and might I say some of the "staff" were equally disturbing?? Gotta love Louis, boldly goes where no man/woman has gone before, or would ever want to go!!

Saw that show, very disturbing to watch, and might I say some of the "staff" were equally disturbing?? Gotta love Louis, boldly goes where no man/woman has gone before, or would ever want to go!!

That female psychiatrist!! I had a huge issue with her. She was so disconnected emotionally......

(she's the main one I remember - I watched it ages ago)

Must say...i don't subscribe to any of these outlandish far flung theories.....i believe its simple really....sexual pervert tendencies..that progressed to rape...then killing for whatever reason...whether he had been ID'ed and done it as an attempt to avoid being caught...enjoyed the notoriety, the media hype and the rush....

Smug because he had gone all these years flying under the radar..and believe he well and truly thought he would never get done for this.....so....he is FUMING...

Its quite simple really and by throwing far-flung ideaology into it..is just complicating a simple, but macabre, disturbing and sad situation. MOO of course :)

80 million!

This is a 48 year old man who is the President and the life member of a large childrens athletics club from which he has won a prestigious community award, His wife of ten years has just left him four months earlier, He is three months away from having the Tactical response group kick in his front door,arrest him at gunpoint and charge him with a number of historic. murders and rapes. He has already IMO in a roundabout way alluded to these crimes on Facebook in the "must have been a naughty Boy in your younger days " Taxi black list comment to his brother.
The killer clown pic is not on his timeline for comment and a laugh-he has nominated it as his only cover pic -left for posterity with not much else on his FB acc at all-and the comment " everyone loves a clown ".
His stepdaughters comment can be interpreted as "take it down ,this is so not appropriate for you at this time" and the emoticons would indicate she thinks it is hilarious he would put it up now -not scared at all.
It has nothing to do with so called confirmation bias and everything to do with seeing known facts in the context of a larger picture.... this guys world is coming crashing down....his image isn't a normal family man and long serving Little Athletics president anymore.
John Wayne Gaceys Pogo and Patches the Clown characters performed at fundraising events, parades, disabled children hospitals and children parties and his memorable quote.." you know Clowns can get away with murder".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298