Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing they can do is to push to wrap this up , that is how mistakes are made ... The SS case should be being treated as a separate crime unless they have evidence to say otherwise
If they have DNA evidence linking the suspect wouldn't it be hard to argue against that.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If they have DNA evidence linking the suspect wouldn't it be hard to argue against that.

Yes , but if the prosecution has all the evidence they need they will only have one thing to worry about ... a mistrial ... that is why they will be in no hurry

Yes , but if the prosecution has all the evidence they need they will only have one thing to worry about ... a mistrial ... that is why they will be in no hurry
How do you reckon they could get a mistrial

The worst thing they can do is to push to wrap this up , that is how mistakes are made ... The SS case should be being treated as a separate crime unless they have evidence to say otherwise

Agree there needs to be evidence regards to SS, however we do need to consider the below:

SS: Attended OBH & CBV
JR: Attended OBH & Continental
CG: Attended Continental
KK Victim: Attended CBV

There are definitely similarities here with locations/ hunting ground.

How do you reckon they could get a mistrial

There are many ways for a mistrial to occur, wrong evidence , dishonest witness , corrupt jury , to many ways

If you take notice of serious crimes like this one , the defendant are always represented by a top soliciter / barrister .... the reason for this is not because they want to get him off if they believe he is guilty ... the reason the top people take the jobs is to make sure there is not a mistrial ... if he is guilty of these crimes his lawyers want him locked up as much as anyone else

There are many ways for a mistrial to occur, wrong evidence , dishonest witness , corrupt jury , to many ways

If you take notice of serious crimes like this one , the defendant are always represented by a top soliciter / barrister .... the reason for this is not because they want to get him off if they believe he is guilty ... the reason the top people take the jobs is to make sure there is not a mistrial ... if he is guilty of these crimes his lawyers want him locked up as much as anyone else
Are you in the law profession you seem quite knowledgeable

I imagine Police will be collecting every bit of circumstantial evidence now, before it goes to trial

I believe it will be delayed again. No one wants to rush things.

Except for everyone in here so we don't start speculating about the significance of cross dressing clowns and there relation to poetry, yoda and the hoff :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps BRE (huge WCE fan) has befriended Mr Benjamin Cousins (aka the couch surfer) and offered Benny his empty house in Kewdale to live in.........................

Perhaps BRE (huge WCE fan) has befriended Mr Benjamin Cousins (aka the couch surfer) and offered Benny his empty house in Kewdale to live in.........................

He would have more in common with the tigers version of Ben , a big yellow stripe on his back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery