Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete, you think Govt Rd/Karrakatta is his primary comfort zone, rather than Claremont itself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ever since I heard about this building, in Government Rd, that was disused for many years and the owner found a book behind a wall and jewellery on the floor with marks indicative of a struggle, I suspect it's the kill site.

Can't find the Post Newspaper article ATM though.

Ever since I heard about this building, in Government Rd, that was disused for many years and the owner found a book behind a wall and jewellery on the floor with marks indicative of a struggle, I suspect it's the kill site.

I've thought something was up since I read on here that The Post article about the wall with the stuff in it was taken offline.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah, it's *that* building. The one with the armature diagram?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So THIS is new ... The Australian's report by Paige Taylor about BRE's court appearance - should we make anything of the first par and third-last pars about the victims not being random?

----

The technician charged over two of the three Claremont serial killings has opted to delay his plea, a week after a detective told a separate court that the victims were not killed randomly.

Bradley Robert Edwards, 48, appeared yesterday at a special early sitting of the WA Supreme Court by video link from Hakea maximum-security prison.

The former Telstra technician spoke only to confirm his name and say he understood the eight charges read out against him. He is charged with murdering 23-year-old childcare worker Jane Rimmer in 1996 and 27-year-old lawyer Ciara Glennon in 1997.

The two women were last seen in Claremont. There are no charges against Mr Edwards in relation to the disappearance of Sarah Spiers, 18, long regarded by police as the first victim in the Claremont serial killings. *Spiers has never been found.

Police have said little about the case since heavily armed officers stormed the house Mr Edwards shared with his adult stepdaughter on December 22.

But in a separate court case last Tuesday, Detective Sergeant Ian Moore of the Major Crime Squad was giving evidence in a defamation trial brought by barrister Lloyd Rayney when he was asked by Mr Rayney’s lawyer Martin Bennett: “Do you accept that the Claremont serial killer killings were random attacks — the only thing linking Sarah *Spiers, Jane Rimmer, Ciara Glennon being an attendance in *Claremont?”

Sergeant Moore replied that he did not accept that: “I have knowledge of that particular job that I can’t particularly enlighten the court about and those — no, I can’t accept that proposition.”

Mr Edwards is due to return to court in October.

Since he was named, I presume new information came to light to show each murder victim named in the brief knew him.

Would explain why they were killed and others not, I suppose. If my guess is right.

Spooks had come up with this theory in February that seemed to relate to the "not random" theory.

Hi Spinnaker and GucciGal

Thanks!

Here's my two cents - I googled the childcare and its on 49 Carrington Rd Nedlands. Unusual thing about Carrington Rd is that it backs up on Government Rd and it looks like most of the businesses along there have access on both streets.

I reckon our CSK visited his KK rape site regularly and loitered around the area, possibly spying Jane (if she worked there) and then CSK continued to stalk Jane.

I think there are two 'backdoor' entrances to the cemetery along Government Rd about 181m and 208m from the Government Rd side of the childcare centre.

Maybe Jane parked on the cemetery side too.

Then I reckon CSK manipulated it that he 'casually' bumped into Jane and maybe they became interested in each other. Even maybe dating? .

.... fast forward a bit.....

So the MM video could be CSK picking up JANE from Conti in early days of their courting. However then something went HORRIBLY wrong and Jane unfortunately ended up in Wellard. (JMO)

What do u think??

On FBs " Claremont Serial Killer Discussion Page" in the comments section of the latest ABC news post about yesterdays court appearance . a lady from Kalgoorlie CWF is making certain claims that I will not repeat here. Worth a look.
Interesting as have said before I believe the CSK whoever he may be worked in the Goldfields around Kalgoorlie ,briefly in the Northern Pilbara and had the ability to transfer interstate with his work and had done so in the past.......have also nominated 3 missing persons cases of interest from the region..... All Just my opinion and theory,,,,,,

On FBs " Claremont Serial Killer Discussion Page" in the comments section of the latest ABC news post about yesterdays court appearance . a lady from Kalgoorlie CWF is making certain claims that I will not repeat here. Worth a look.
Interesting as have said before I believe the CSK whoever he may be worked in the Goldfields around Kalgoorlie ,briefly in the Northern Pilbara and had the ability to transfer interstate with his work and had done so in the past.......have also nominated 3 missing persons cases of interest from the region..... All Just my opinion and theory,,,,,,

Wow.

Think it may have been deleted 7SJ707 as could not see it, unless I am totally missing it.

EDIT: Got it now, thanks 7SJ707.

CWF is the initials of the person and look in every comment and reply to comment on the first post which is originally from ABC. net.

Here is the article mentioned earlier.

attachment.php

Attachments

• newspaper article 14 jan 20170001.jpg
    newspaper article 14 jan 20170001.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 266
This is an interesting article - in the Post Newspaper Nov 14, 2015.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-03-30 22.08.09.png
    Screenshot 2017-03-30 22.08.09.png
    189.6 KB · Views: 480
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors