Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to those who picked up the timeline.

Can someone direct me to the latest timeline, while I read through months of posts.

I always thought the police charged a person with as much as they could. Perhaps they wanted to make it as easy as they could for the jury to convict. What about entering the Huntingdale home, stalking, deprivation of liberty and the varying levels of assault, like grievess bodily harm etc. Does anyone know how many years he'll get once all the charges are added up. I think it's 6 years for rape and 9 years for murder. What about the concurrent time served. It doesn't seem like many charges for all the grief he's caused. These are only my thoughts and opinion.
Other multiple charges in relation to each the Karrakatta and Huntingdale cases apparently are listed according to what been reported. Can't offer any opinions on the prospect of sentencing as doing so is Subjudice.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

JudgeJudy,

Many thanks. I'd like to know if BRE wore glasses when he was a teenager, but we don't have an photos of him when he was younger.
A few pages back on this thread I commented upon a grainy school picture that IMO showed him wearing wire framed aviator style glasses. The original poster of the pic said the pictured showed him not wearing glasses. I disagree, I had school photos that posted online at that quality made some of my classmates look like they weren't wearing glasses, yet the original photos clearly showed they were. These wire framed style of glasses were all the rage back then. So in my opinion the photo is indecisive on the matter.

b2d3678987c1e1da832cd30f1c5aa9d4.jpg

01dd9bd86dcb3d8d19b8cb9ec7eec61a

attachment.php
321759_d759d590aa916436e855727fc692f21c.PNG

Attachments

• 321759_d759d590aa916436e855727fc692f21c.jpg
    321759_d759d590aa916436e855727fc692f21c.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 122
On page 3 of the West on 22/3/1997

Read the last paragraph.

Could this of been Wellard?

attachment.php

Yes agree location and direction needs to be processed to assess likelihood of backseat passenger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pipidinny Rd, Eglinton spans east to west, partly located between Wanneroo Rd and Marmion Av. Marmion Av spans north to south and parallel with Wanneroo Rd. At Wanneroo Rd Pipidinny Rd becomes a T-Junction, that’s 45kms north of Perth (dense bushland at the time).

The bricklayer, now 62, said about 4.30am on a Sunday morning in March 1997 he was heading south on Wanneroo Rd, from Yanchep to his work site at Nollamara, when he saw the taxi begin turning out of Pipidinny Rd in front of him. Attempting to turn right at the T-Junction

“I saw him and he obviously saw me and stopped,” he said. “I had to brake and pull towards the side of the road. It was definitely a Ford Falcon and it was a grubby thing too. I saw the front more than I saw the side. It was definitely a taxi.

“I thought there might have been someone sitting in the back,” he added.

“I avoided him and carried on.

“I thought it was really unusual ... It was definitely unusual to have a near miss with a taxi with no lights on.”

Though the taxi was angled to turn south on Wanneroo Rd, the bricklayer said he didn’t see it behind him as he carried on down the road. “I didn’t see it again,” he said. Possibly performed a u-turn or reversed the vehicle.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/taxi spotted at Pipindinny Rd Eglinton

Link to Pipidinny Rd, Eglinton

A few pages back on this thread I commented upon a grainy school picture that IMO showed him wearing wire framed aviator style glasses. The original poster of the pic said the pictured showed him not wearing glasses. I disagree, I had school photos that posted online at that quality made some of my classmates look like they weren't wearing glasses, yet the original photos clearly showed they were. These wire framed style of glasses were all the rage back then. So in my opinion the photo is indecisive on the matter.

b2d3678987c1e1da832cd30f1c5aa9d4.jpg

01dd9bd86dcb3d8d19b8cb9ec7eec61a

attachment.php
321759_d759d590aa916436e855727fc692f21c.PNG

Many thanks Petedavo, I can see you made a big effort.

:tyou:

I knew about the "Taxi" in the Northern Dump Zone, that you're referencing.
I didn't know about the "Taxi" in the Southern Dump Zone until I found this today
attachment.php

Attachments

• 186977_16ae887f7e2a9d9d13c63ab107220ee1.PNG
    186977_16ae887f7e2a9d9d13c63ab107220ee1.PNG
    222.3 KB · Views: 158
Canning Vale, Yes I was thinking along similar lines as you. Was Waneroo Rd the only way of getting onto Pipidinny Rd back then? Perhaps the CSK was still looking for a dump spot? Interesting to note that the Bricklayer suggested that the vehicle appeared to be turning right, but did not see it following behind him. Did it turn left or did it turn around & go back down Pipidinny Rd? So many things about the Bricklayers story seem very odd. For example, A taxi in that area at that time of morning, a taxi in such a remote area, travelling in the dark without lights, the vehicle was very dirty (perhaps a long drive on gravel tracks). A lot of speculation on my part however, if CG was in the back, I would imagine that she was either severely incapacitated (bound, injured, drugged ect) or already deceased. All my opinion of course.

Many thanks Petedavo, I can see you made a big effort.

:tyou:

Canning Vale and Petedavo ,
i had a good look at them pics ,
have put those pictures through a filtering process months ago, to see some evidence of glasses being worn.
Using different colour filters for clarity.

My opinion became that he is not wearing glasses in the photo .
Also of importance was that another student nearby has a similar feature due to the pixelations due to the poor quality print picture .
I have the photo without blocked faces of the other students .
There was the same type of marks on another face so i formed the opinion they may not be glasses .
Theres certainly lines around the eye area but theyre broken lines in part . Thers no complete shape , and thats what another students face has also

Canning Vale, Yes I was thinking along similar lines as you. Was Waneroo Rd the only way of getting onto Pipidinny Rd back then? Perhaps the CSK was still looking for a dump spot? Interesting to note that the Bricklayer suggested that the vehicle appeared to be turning right, but did not see it following behind him. Did it turn left or did it turn around & go back down Pipidinny Rd? So many things about the Bricklayers story seem very odd. For example, A taxi in that area at that time of morning, a taxi in such a remote area, travelling in the dark without lights, the vehicle was very dirty (perhaps a long drive on gravel tracks). A lot of speculation on my part however, if CG was in the back, I would imagine that she was either severely incapacitated (bound, injured, drugged ect) or already deceased. All my opinion of course.

I think Marmion Ave was there back in 1997, I don't know if it reached Pipidinny though, I'm from the southern suburbs.

It appears as though the vehicle (taxi) on Pipidinny Rd intended turning right (southward) onto Wanneroo Rd but hesitated when he saw the oncoming vehicle (bricklayer). At that t-junction toward the north is a slight bend, I wonder if that obstructed the driver of the taxi's vision (whoever the driver was).

What do others think about the slight bend, on Wanneroo Rd, slightly north of Pipidinny Rd?

Pipidinny Rd, link

Thanks to those who picked up the timeline.

Can someone direct me to the latest timeline, while I read through months of posts.

Hi Grok - I added only a few items, will post for you. Great to have back!!

I think Marmion Ave was there back in 1997, I don't know if it reached Pipidinny though, I'm from the southern suburbs.

It appears as though the vehicle (taxi) on Pipidinny Rd intended turning right (southward) onto Wanneroo Rd but hesitated when he saw the oncoming vehicle (bricklayer). At that t-junction toward the north is a slight bend, I wonder if that obstructed the driver of the taxi's vision (whoever the driver was).

What do others think about the slight bend, on Wanneroo Rd, slightly north of Pipidinny Rd?

Pipidinny Rd, link

It's possible that the driver of the taxi turned back down Pippidinny Road after the interaction with the witness (bricklayer) driver in which case maybe passenger was CG.

I knew about the "Taxi" in the Northern Dump Zone, that you're referencing.
I didn't know about the "Taxi" in the Southern Dump Zone until I found this today
attachment.php

Whoa. A few new things for me in there aside from the taxi on the southern bush track....
1) I never heard the man who allegedly caught the taxi with SS the night before she disappeared had blond hair (definitely not a match for BRE!).
2) Nor did I know that as early as 1997 it was reported in MSM that there was security footage of JR that had been shown to some people - Camille Maclean obviously being one of them. And the way it's casually reported suggests this wasn't new news - was it widely known at that stage that there was footage? And that it had been shown to some people?...

It's possible that the driver of the taxi turned back down Pippidinny Road after the interaction with the witness (bricklayer) driver in which case maybe passenger was CG.

Quite possibly, this incident might explain a few scenarios. If there was a near miss accident it might be why there weren't any more abductions - too close for comfort. Perhaps why the "signature" didn't appear to be performed on CG.
These are only my thoughts and opinions.

Whoa. A few new things for me in there aside from the taxi on the southern bush track....
1) I never heard the man who allegedly caught the taxi with SS the night before she disappeared had blond hair (definitely not a match for BRE!).
2) Nor did I know that as early as 1997 it was reported in MSM that there was security footage of JR that had been shown to some people - Camille Maclean obviously being one of them. And the way it's casually reported suggests this wasn't new news - was it widely known at that stage that there was footage? And that it had been shown to some people?...

Also the comment "He looked like a man with blonde hair seen talking to Jane Rimmer on a security video the night she disappeared." I am sure I heard somewhere that some of the colours may be incorrect on the video, but not sure how a dark colour could become blonde.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...claremont-footage-released-20080828-4569.html
"But the footage was grainy, jumpy and perhaps distorted in terms of height, weight and its depiction of colours, according to police."

Hi Grok - I added only a few items, will post for you. Great to have back!!

Great that people kept adding to the timeline.

Yes to the person who said his Birthday was incorrect

Should be

Born 7 Dec
Merredin of
F Perth & M Collie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors