Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the MSM reported charges of "Wilful" murder and definitions of such posted here are inaccurate. We do NOT have any distinction between wilful murder and murder WA anymore. The charge is simply murder. Min sentence 10yrs with the only alternative sentence is to order the offender is never to be released. The court must make an order if it is necessary to do so in order to meet the communities interest in punishment and deterrence. The only factors the court must rely on to decide if such an order must be made in relation to the offence are a) the circumstances of the commission of the offence and b) any aggravating factors. The changes to the legislation in 2008 also removed the restrictions of maximum sentences & of the minimum sentences the Supreme Court have been handing out for murder since then have been higher than the maximum sentences imposed previously. *all info taken from the relevant legislation on the State Law Publishers website (sorry for not posting the links, kept losing the msg for some reason)

All the MSM reported charges of "Wilful" murder and definitions of such posted here are inaccurate. We do NOT have any distinction between wilful murder and murder WA anymore. The charge is simply murder. Min sentence 10yrs with the only alternative sentence is to order the offender is never to be released. The court must make an order if it is necessary to do so in order to meet the communities interest in punishment and deterrence. The only factors the court must rely on to decide if such an order must be made in relation to the offence are a) the circumstances of the commission of the offence and b) any aggravating factors. The changes to the legislation in 2008 also removed the restrictions of maximum sentences & of the minimum sentences the Supreme Court have been handing out for murder since then have been higher than the maximum sentences imposed previously. *all info taken from the relevant legislation on the State Law Publishers website (sorry for not posting the links, kept losing the msg for some reason)

Hey noname thanks for your informative post.
Can you please try to include the links again?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Also the comment "He looked like a man with blonde hair seen talking to Jane Rimmer on a security video the night she disappeared." I am sure I heard somewhere that some of the colours may be incorrect on the video, but not sure how a dark colour could become blonde.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...claremont-footage-released-20080828-4569.html
"But the footage was grainy, jumpy and perhaps distorted in terms of height, weight and its depiction of colours, according to police."
There's only 1 blonde bloke that I could see, and unless he spoke to her earlier, he's not the bloke shown on MSM speaking to her.
aa75026377e63a08bc5040dab056a960.jpg
4f53023ca73d7f92f801bb59b70e5bbb.jpg
bdda4ff191bbe30ce9fe49dbd0918877.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

There's only 1 blonde bloke that I could see, and unless he spoke to her earlier, he's not the bloke shown on MSM speaking to her.
aa75026377e63a08bc5040dab056a960.jpg
4f53023ca73d7f92f801bb59b70e5bbb.jpg
bdda4ff191bbe30ce9fe49dbd0918877.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

The man who was leaning on the pole in some of the footage is fair haired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Grok, Have been reading this site for a long time but didn't feel comfortable commenting. After the fallout of the arrest, dare I say, some strange opinions / posters seemed to emerge. No doubt this will happen again as October court case approaches. In the meantime its fascinating to hear other Sleuthers thoughts & opinions. Good work People

IMO not sure that he's the MM however, does his hair appear blonde as a result of the overhead light?

Canning Vale, Yes I was thinking along similar lines as you. Was Waneroo Rd the only way of getting onto Pipidinny Rd back then? Perhaps the CSK was still looking for a dump spot? Interesting to note that the Bricklayer suggested that the vehicle appeared to be turning right, but did not see it following behind him. Did it turn left or did it turn around & go back down Pipidinny Rd? So many things about the Bricklayers story seem very odd. For example, A taxi in that area at that time of morning, a taxi in such a remote area, travelling in the dark without lights, the vehicle was very dirty (perhaps a long drive on gravel tracks). A lot of speculation on my part however, if CG was in the back, I would imagine that she was either severely incapacitated (bound, injured, drugged ect) or already deceased. All my opinion of course.

If the driver of the supposed taxi drove into Pipidinny Rd from Marmion Ave, he may have reached Wanneroo Rd without realizing. Possibly he may have been in an anxious state of mind. Perhaps Pipidinny Rds T-Junction didn't have a clear sign (back then).

Also, perhaps a fake taxi was utilized as a ruse. People often sit in the back of a taxi, whereas it would look odd if someone was seated in the back seat of an ordinary vehicle. Perhaps the police don't pull taxis over as often as normal vehicles. Also, truck drivers are higher up and have better visuals of what's inside cars. A vehicle with a taxi sign might have been a better option.

If a light coloured station wagon was used to pick up CG, the perpetrator might realize that the police would be on the look out for a station wagon, but not on the look out for a taxi.

During CGs abduction there might have been a switch from a station wagon to a Ford (with a taxi sign).

These are just my thoughts and opinions.

KM was last victim of the Birnie pair, and “thankfully” survived. KM has spoken out about the wilful murder charge. Below is a summary of what she has advised and a link to her story (May 2016).

Ms Moir says the entire system needs an overhaul.

“I want to see no parole for wilful murder. I want a reintroduction of wilful murder as a charge. I want truth in sentencing. I want no parole for sex offenders and child sex offenders. We have been softening our justice system for years.”

[url]http://www.news.com.au
Link to Kate Moir story[/URL]

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1a370a52e10932f4b3d1e600856620f3.jpg
    1a370a52e10932f4b3d1e600856620f3.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 157
  • 186976_83243de0c1837aff3a0197c4d764408c.PNG
    186976_83243de0c1837aff3a0197c4d764408c.PNG
    180.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 186974_6102105b6c26716e3ba2d7b0ed322527.PNG
    186974_6102105b6c26716e3ba2d7b0ed322527.PNG
    423.6 KB · Views: 127
  • f4bcf1ff0a6eb166907954313d4ccd8d.jpg
    f4bcf1ff0a6eb166907954313d4ccd8d.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 126
I knew about the "Taxi" in the Northern Dump Zone, that you're referencing.
I didn't know about the "Taxi" in the Southern Dump Zone until I found this today
attachment.php

Taxi drivers were almost the only people looked at for years to find the CSK. From all reports (including information from websleuths) I'm sure there were taxi drivers out there doing bad things and even evil things. However, I'm wondering if the sighting of the taxi exiting Pipindinny Rd onto Wanneroo Rd on the Sunday morning (CG abducted on Friday night) was from some that knew what had happened and decided to see for themselves the night after she was put there.

I'm not sure if they've quoted Steve (SR?) from a radio talkback correctly here, as there are no other reports from him that the man he had in the taxi with SS the night before she went missing was blonde. The eye witness seeing SS with a man has a detailed description of him with dark hair.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ntidqi1gayimy0/AABtQA-5pkhnDxq6J7YuW5Cua?dl=0
I saw Sarah too

...Mr Boudville said the flats were 200m to 300m from the Windsor. "Sarah seemed pretty relaxed," he said. "She had her hair up and was dressed in a blouse and dress shorts. "The man was tall, well dressed, skinny with sharp features, black hair, with small curls at the back. "I didn't get a good look at his face.

"As soon as I saw her picture it hit me that it was the same girl. "I reported it straight away to the police, but nothing happened. "I wondered why I would see her in South Perth if she disappeared from Claremont. It was not until much later that I found out she lived in South Perth...

This witness was happy to give his name and reported in detail a description of the man she was with immediately he realised with the publicity of SS disappearance, that it was SS he saw. There is no indication he knew of SR’s sighting at the time.

There are many things I find strange with SR including the involvement of PW. With friends like him who needs enemy's! His partner was an ex beauty queen who was ill and died while he was being interviewed by police. However IMO his report of this man and the ‘drunk’ woman he picked up is important and credible.

JR and friends seemed to be talking to a short blonde man by the pole as they first exited the Conti before going to Club Bay View. Tall dark man then came and talked to JR for a period of time 20 to 45 sec. Most of this was cut from the publicly released video. Looks like same short pole man interacting with MM and is suspicious in looking away suddenly when MM comes into frame before JR disappears. Not sure if any video shown to public of the blonde bobbed haired man shaking hands talking to JR. However this released surveillance video has been deliberately changed so much it would be hard to get any definite theories confirmed IMO. I have no proof here but I’ve seen clear footage of the man facing the two random girls inside the Conti beside stairs and he is taking photos of them.

Here's your timeline GROK with a few updates:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sjgjmbqx73...edits.doc?dl=0

Back to you [emoji846]

I have very little info to add. Possibly just to sort out the first part of his life.

Please Change
Born 7 Dec
Merredin Female Collie (EKE) & Male Perth (BrE)

Please Add
1968 -1972
Possible Locations
1. Merredin
2. Geraldton
3. Gosnells/Huntindale
4. Margaret River
1 - 3 Years Old

Add
EROLL Margaret River Caravan Park
3-4 Years Old

Change
Possibly Attending Margaret River Primary
6 Years Old

Add
EROLL - Place of living Lot 1376 Gay St Gosnells - Residing at c/o Margaret River Caravan Park
8-9 Years Old

Huntingdale Primary School
9-10 Years Old

Change
BRE Telecom Worker (In Training)
Father also worked for PMG/Telecom Geraldton

18 Years Old

PD Quote snipped.

The above article mentions that "police have two black and white videos - one made when Miss Rimmer vanished on the morning of June 9 and the other when Miss Glennon disappeared".

Has anyone see the video of CG as I am not aware of this being released?

I have very little info to add. Possibly just to sort out the first part of his life.

Please Change
Born 7 Dec
Merredin Female Collie (EKE) & Male Perth (BrE)

Please Add
1968 -1972
Possible Locations
1. Merredin
2. Geraldton
3. Gosnells/Huntindale
4. Margaret River
1 - 3 Years Old

Add
EROLL Margaret River Caravan Park
3-4 Years Old

Change
Possibly Attending Margaret River Primary
6 Years Old

Add
EROLL - Place of living Lot 1376 Gay St Gosnells - Residing at c/o Margaret River Caravan Park
8-9 Years Old

Huntingdale Primary School
9-10 Years Old

Change
BRE Telecom Worker (In Training)
Father also worked for PMG/Telecom Geraldton

18 Years Old
Thanks Grok, timeline has been updated - new link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j6ixh16my2giepn/SUN 18 JUNE - BRE TIMELINE 1968 to 2017 - GROK.doc?dl=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70