GUILTY Australia - Dulguigan, NSW, burnt remains in paddock, 18 Aug 2016 - Sabrina Bremer *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.facebook.com/nswpolicef...18519706184/10154032444831185/?type=3&theater

Police would like to thank the community after locating a vehicle related to the investigation into the suspected murder of a woman whose body was found on the state’s Far North Coast last week.

Thanks Sleep.

http://www.northernstar.com.au/news/police-searching-for-car-to-help-in-mystery-death-/3080524/
BBM
Following an appeal to the public, the vehicle Ms Bremer was believed to be travelling in at the time she was last seen has been located at Woodridge in Queensland.

Did this car belong to Sabrina?

Something has gone very wrong here.

From her daughter Bianca...

She has since posted several tributes to her mother on Facebook.

"You never deserved any of this no matter what you did," she posted.

"You may not have been the most perfect person to some people but to me you were everything, I looked up to you, not in some things but you were honestly my hero, I will always love you even if you're not here & I will always stand up for you no matter what."

In another post, she wrote: "Its sad that when you're gone you see who cares about you. I know that if you had all this support a few weeks ago you might of still been here today."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/car-owned...ether-her-final-48-hours-20160823-gqyuah.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears the car was hers.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/car-owned...und-as-police-piece-together-her-final-48-hou
After a public appeal on Monday night, police located her 2002 white Toyota Camry on Tuesday morning parked on a residential street in Woodridge, in the Logan area.

Tucked away in one of the early MSM articles was something along the lines of Sabrina had phoned someone to pick her up from the police station and that she shared accommodation with a man. I wonder if it was her male housemate who picked her up in her car? I don't have time to find the link right now (have a meeting) but I will look for it and post it later this afternoon/early this evening.

This article says she called a man she lived with to let him know she was on her way home.
http://www.news.com.au/national/que...r/news-story/1b0214925d770d52710aa8aa04d88fd8

And this one says her partner.

http://www.echo.net.au/2016/08/burnt-woman-sabrina-bremers-final-days-mystery/
Ms Bremer left the police station, where she had been charged with drug offences, and rang her partner to say she was coming home but never arrived.

Ms Bremer was arrested and taken to the police station last Monday
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-re...-burnt-body-murder-probe-20160822-gqydeg.html

I'm wondering where police arrested her & then how she got to her car after leaving the police station without going home.

Thanks for the links, gg and symbah. Yes, something like that.

I wondered how Sabrina returned home after being arrested and taken to the police station, too, symbah. Maybe that, and the photos of her sitting on the bench, somehow made me think she was waiting for a lift.

Footage of the man parking her car last Friday and walking away.

Shouldn't be long and they'll have the creep in custody I would imagine.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...r/news-story/016982e2348ba7ca324ecd9f1e8291d1

CTV footage from a neighbouring house shows a man parking the car at Dawson St last Friday afternoon and walking away.

In the CCTV footage, he throws a red jumper/top over his shoulder. Is this the jumper Sabrina was last seen wearing when she left the police station?

Also just watched A Current Affair which aired a segment on Sabrina. Surely the partner & ex husband are out of the picture as the man who was with her car. The CCTV footage clearly shows the guy parking & walking away from the car.

In the CCTV footage, he throws a red jumper/top over his shoulder. Is this the jumper Sabrina was last seen wearing when she left the police station?

Also just watched A Current Affair which aired a segment on Sabrina. Surely the partner & ex husband are out of the picture as the man who was with her car. The CCTV footage clearly shows the guy parking & walking away from the car.

Could be Sabrina's jumper. Why would he keep it? Trophy?

Why do you think her partner and ex are out of the frame, symbah? (NB I haven't watched the segment on ACA yet).

Could be Sabrina's jumper. Why would he keep it? Trophy?

Why do you think her partner and ex are out of the frame, symbah? (NB I haven't watched the segment on ACA yet).

Sorry, I probably haven't explained what I mean well. I'm not suggesting either is out of or in the frame as far as Sabrina's disappearance & murder are concerned Bohemian.

Its just in regards to the quite clear image of the man parking & walking away from her car on Friday that its more than likely not either of them in that footage. I have read that police interviewed the ex husband last weekend and the partner has stated that Sabrina phoned him to say she was on her way home. So, I assume police know what both of these men look like. I just came to the conclusion that neither of these men are the person caught on CCTV with Sabrina's car. Of course I could be wrong.

Beginnings of a Timeline. I've never posted a Timeline before and only have access via iPhone. Feel free to take this over Bohemian!

Timeline:
Prior to 9 Aug: Daughter FB post : "if people cared a few weeks ago you might still be here" - something happened.

5 August (?) : fails to appear in court for drug related offence

15 August (Mon):
- Arrested for failure to appear.
- Last seen leaving Logan Police Station at (time?) 11 Civic Parade Logan.
- Contacted partner/house mate that she was heading home. Did not arrive.

16 August (Tue) "Spoke" to Daughter on Phone

17 August (Wed) Daughter could not reach SB. Filed missing persons report.

18 August (Thurs): 7:30am Body discovered at Pollards Rd, Dulguigan.

19 August (Fri):3:20pm man leaves Sabrina's car in Dawson St Woodridge. Caught on CCTV. Leaves with red fabric - possibly Sabrina's jumper

Dawson St is a short walk to a train line. Platform CCTV could provide more info.

Beginnings of a Timeline. I've never posted a Timeline before and only have access via iPhone. Feel free to take this over Bohemian!

Timeline:
Prior to 9 Aug: Daughter FB post : "if people cared a few weeks ago you might still be here" - something happened.

5 August (?) : fails to appear in court for drug related offence

15 August (Mon):

19 August (Fri):3:20pm man leaves Sabrina's car in Dawson St Woodridge. Caught on CCTV. Leaves with red fabric - possibly Sabrina's jumper

Thanks so much for this Wolfinator, awesome & much appreciated!

As far as Sabrina's drug related offences are concerned prior to her disappearance, I came across this today:

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...e/news-story/da1344e65367d195f33af5ae31ba1d43
Court documents reveal the charges include possessing drug utensils and drugs including pseudoephedrine, morphine, buprenorphine, diazepam and alprazolan.

Edited with correct date for failure to appear in court. Thanks Symbah.

Timeline:

9 August: fails to appear in court for drug related offence

15 August (Mon):

Points to note from timeline:

1. Monday night - Did not arrive home... Yet partner/housemate does not file a missing persons report. Was this maybe not out of character?

2. Daughter speaks to her on the phone on Tuesday. So presumably she is not "missing" at this point. Is still capable of communication and has her phone. I'm assuming the ph records will help pin point location at this time.

3. By Wednesday daughter has panicked enough to file a missing persons report. Why say "no one has seen her since Monday night" - rather than "I haven't been able to reach her since I spoke to her on Tuesday and she was at..." This appears to be a pretty short time frame to hit the panic button as well so I assume there must have been a genuine ongoing fear for her mothers safety.

4. Vehicle disposal back in the local area... Perhaps it never left and she was transported south in another car. Seems rather risky to dump the car in broad daylight on a suburban street? Reasonably close to a train line so perhaps suspect departed on a train or more likely is a local?

What is it that Sabrina's daughter felt that if her mum had got support a few weeks ago, she might still be alive today? All I can see at the moment & are privy to, are the drug charges that Sabrina faced & she failed to appear in court for those, hence the warrant & her arrest. But really, the charges, in the scheme of things, seem to be on the minor side. So, I wonder what else, if anything, Sabrina needed support for?

Did the daughter actually speak to her on the Tuesday, or was it just a text message?

Could the required support have been for an addiction or related financial problems?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back