Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That could account for reporting her missing so quickly? Or suspecting something had happened to her...

I would be concerned if I couldn't contact my husband after a night away.

I think police keep mentioning the night time run because her phone was switched off at 10.30pm

I think the info on the night run has got to have come from the husband who she last had contact with at 10.30pm.

The bed had been slept in or at least made to look like that, a neighbour saw her preparing for bed.

If Elisa had told her husband she was in fact going for a run late at night then yes it would be plausible that he tried to contact her again later in the night and then the morning. With the phone switched off or flat it would then cause him to get the kids up early and race down to the holiday house.

Could it be possible that Elisa may have told a furphy and went to visit a neighbour or had a neighbour over to visit instead and things turned nasty.....?

Maybe the text messages re. Late night run weren't from Elisa and a neighbour has texted that message as a red herring!

So many possibilities.

The police chopper is out and about again down here today. Doing large sweeps of the area.

Mornings with Neil Mitchell
Police update Neil Mitchell on day five of Elisa Curry search
3AW
43 minutes ago (as at 11:40 AEST 5 October 2017)
Duration: 4:59

https://player.fm/series/mornings-w...il-mitchell-on-day-five-of-elisa-curry-search

Inspector Peel believes Elisa couldn't have survived in the bush past last night. :(

Another long shot but I hope police are checking if any of the neighbours also own another residence within a 2/3 hr vehicle drive away. This is the only possibility that she could still be alive.

̄
I've seen it written where doggy was found roaming rhe streets, and also have read that doggy was found in a neighbour's yard.

Perhaps, once again, careless journalism...
It's possible the dog was found in the streets by neighbour, so neighbour brought doggy home, and (probably) then notified police. So when police got there, the dog was "found" in the neighbors yard.

I'm not so sure the dog went to the neighbor's house on it's own.
(really hate to say "it" but don't know if male or female...)

Missing Melbourne mother: Victoria Police Inspector Peter Seel
9news.com.au
Added an hour ago (as at 11:50 AEST 5 October 2017)

The search resumes this morning for Melbourne mother Elisa Curry, who went missing from her family holiday home at the weekend.

[video]http://www.9news.com.au/videos/cj8doill000000hos2l8dqyqf/missing-melbourne-mother-victoria-police-inspector-peter-seel[/video]

Sorry if this has been suggested already. Could the dog have escaped the yard somehow and Elisa went looking for him in the middle of the night the become lost? Only problem with that is i would think someone would have heard her calling out for the dog.

I wonder if the dog lead is missing or not, or was found on the dog

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

It can now be revealed Mrs Curry’s female neighbour had come over to the house about 10pm to discuss a “personal” matter, which police have chosen to keep private.
The neighbour was chatting to Mrs Curry and saw her getting into bed.
Inspector Peter Seel said it was not known what state of mind Mrs Curry had been in before she vanished.
“They’ve come over and spoken to her and she said she was going to bed,” Inspector Seel said.
Mr and Mrs Curry had exchanged text messages before she went to bed, discussing the Grand Final result.
Inspector Seel said the tone or context of Mrs Curry’s messages had not given indication she was upset or distressed.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6

Yes that's what I'm thinking. Phone going off at 10.30pm and neighbour saying she last saw her at 10pm is too close. Also Robyn Briggs comment was very odd. If you listen closely it is really odd how she describes the part about there being marrital problems. She looks very tired as well (up all night maybe). We will find out in the next few days I think. Cops will be all over CCTV in the area and I reckon they would have found something given the short time frame to get ahold of CCTV info.

Hypothetical "if" husband is involved. Puts children to bed, drives to Aireys St Aireys Inlet and suffocates wife in bed whilst asleep. Disposes of body in bushland or over cliff options are countless in that quiet area and surroundings. Drives back in time before children wake up and with guilt etc. wants to get back to Aireys ASAP to report wife missing. Possibility it was a neighbour but I think Police have a fair idea and will make BIG progress by the weekend if not today.

̄
But then again, maybe doggy was found at the neighbour's, and neighbour just said doggy was roaming the street?
I wonder if the neighbour did contact police.

As usual, never enough info, or conflicting info.
Frustrating. Especially since, where and how the dog was found, really is an important factor.

It can now be revealed Mrs Curry’s female neighbour had come over to the house about 10pm to discuss a “personal” matter, which police have chosen to keep private.
Inspector Peter Seel said it was not known what state of mind Mrs Curry had been in before she vanished.
“They’ve come over and spoken to her and she said she was going to bed,” Inspector Seel said.
Mr and Mrs Curry had exchanged text messages before she went to bed, discussing the Grand Final result.
Inspector Seel said the tone or context of Mrs Curry’s messages had not given indication she was upset or distressed.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6

Hmm, this puts suicide back on the table if we're to believe the neighbour. As AzPistonsGirl posted earlier, a person who is troubled may continue their usual pattern of behaviour before they take their life. :(

weird the dog chose to go to a neighbours instead of home to its own yard to wait? wonder if it had followed her tracks there?

Hmm, this puts suicide back on the table if we're to believe the neighbour. As AzPistonsGirl posted earlier, a person who is troubled may continue their usual pattern of behaviour before they take their life. :(

Why do you think that?

I read it as the NEIGHBOUR wanted to discuss a personal matter (like the neighbour had a problem)

Elisa getting ready for bed may have been her way of telling the neighbour it was time to go home?

I wonder if it was the same neighbour that joined her for dinner?

I have so much sadness for her children today.

Personal matter? This is setting off major red flags to me. :scared:

After the couple left the woman returned to speak to Ms Curry over a “personal matter” that officers would not divulge, police said.

“The neighbour and her husband were over there, then they left and then the wife came back and spoke to her,” Insp Peter Seel said.

Police said they were “looking into why she returned” and said the woman had made a formal statement.

Police described the missing woman’s state of mind in her final text to her husband as upbeat.

“She was quite upbeat about the result of the grand final,” Insp Seel said.

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...e/news-story/71c5103d1c95652065d7173cb7b5b467

Hmm, husband and wife?!

After the couple left the woman returned to speak to Ms Curry over a “personal matter” that officers would not divulge, police said.

“The neighbour and her husband were over there, then they left and then the wife came back and spoke to her,” Insp Peter Seel said.

Police said they were “looking into why she returned” and said the woman had made a formal statement.

Police described the missing woman’s state of mind in her final text to her husband as upbeat.

“She was quite upbeat about the result of the grand final,” Insp Seel said.

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...e/news-story/71c5103d1c95652065d7173cb7b5b467

Hmm, husband and wife?!

Wonder what the neighbour felt was so urgent that it couldn't wait till the morning to be discussed?

Why do you think that?

I read it as the NEIGHBOUR wanted to discuss a personal matter (like the neighbour had a problem)

Elisa getting ready for bed may have been her way of telling the neighbour it was time to go home?

I wonder if it was the same neighbour that joined her for dinner?

I have so much sadness for her children today.

I don't think that at all but the neighbour may be alluding to that reason and I was reminded by another poster that I shouldn't be presumptuous about suicide and someone's usual behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee