Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An Alcoholic AND a Marathon Runner?... a very, very odd combo indeed. one , you would think would cancel out the other.. one of my husbands was a marathon runner, and one a secret alcoholic... the combination of those two hobbies is simply outrageous , on the face of it.. one of those calls has to be wrong...
I don't think so - im sure alcoholics come in many forms. Maybe she was mostly recovered or only drank in periods of her life. Maybe running was a form of therapy for her

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

attachment.php

https://youtu.be/G7Ernj85EKQ

Curry suffers from depression and is reported to be an alcoholic

On second thought, ‘reported to be an alcoholic’ by whom? A marathon runner and an alcoholic?

I really feel for the 3 kids, hope they have a lot of support from other family members as well as their father ( if he's not involved of course! ) :tears:

The Police have said on a number of occasions that mental health was not a factor in this and that she was in good spirits.

Surely if the neighbours and/or husband were reporting to the police that she was in a bit of a state they wouldn't then say the opposite was true. Would they?

The Police have said on a number of occasions that mental health was not a factor in this and that she was in good spirits.

Surely if the neighbours and/or husband were reporting to the police that she was in a bit of a state they wouldn't then say the opposite was true. Would they?

For the sake of her children, husband and her family, I hope that what has happened is a tragic accident, rather than any alternatives.

IF she is an alcoholic is would also make sense that the neighbour came back to attend to a 'personal issue' and would know that she was in bed, imo.

I was thinking the same thing
Alcoholic & marathon runner don't gel well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she could be a former alcoholic, ... then why put it on the flyer ( btw, is this an official police flyer?)...is she a diagnosed alcoholic, or, is it just someones opinion?...

she could be a marathon runner..

but she cant be both a current alcoholic and a current marathon runner.. her liver wouldn't cope, her kidneys couldn't take it, and intestines would fly apart...

We don't know that afaik. Nobody has been able to give a source for the leash info (unless I've missed it?)

Someone (can't remember who) quoted it from an article. I hadn't previously seen it reported either.

I think she's done a runner folks

I remember people saying the same about Allison BC and Karen Ristevski too but look how that turned out

First she was a smart, responsible marathon runner, now she is a depressed, suicidal alcoholic...I for one am not believing she has up and left her children and/or harmed herself

I wonder how long it will be until the alcoholic thing appears in MSM....?

Now I don't know what to think....:scared:

True. However you look at it, some things aren't adding up. I guess we have to remember that we only have a few pieces of a big puzzle.

Perhaps her usual state of depression wasn't evident but a darker/worse form reared its head and they didn't recognise it?

I'm only guessing here - perhaps she was a recovering alcoholic and fell off the rails? Was okay that night when the neighbour left and then spiralled down? Turned off her phone, took off her Fitbit and went for a walk/run? I don't know. But I think this new information could be very significant.

women alcoholics can be truly terrible.. I say this in general terms, not specifically in the case of Elisa.. Just the general aura.. mostly secret drinkers.. society compels women to be secret alcoholics, and it is very rarely, in women, a matter of social ambience.. .

Whereas men, in general.. not pointing to anyone specific, tend to drink in groups, AS WELL as drink in private, women tend not to, according to stats......

I wonder if she had any driving deductions, like driving with an interlock device, or having to give up her job because of it, or maybe it explains why she wasn't at the GF..

On the other hand, maybe its a furphy and she is a ridgy didge marathon runner, letting nothing but green tea pass her lips..

:dunno:

I'm thinking neighbor's husband flirted with Elisa during the game/dinner (or Elisa was too friendly to him and neighbour lady didn't like it) and neighbour lady got angry and went back there to confront Elisa...JMO.

Catching up so forgive me if something changes but this is exactly what I am thinking as I read along so far

I remember people saying the same about Allison BC and Karen Ristevski too but look how that turned out

First she was a smart, responsible marathon runner, now she is a depressed, suicidal alcoholic...I for one am not believing she has up and left her children and/or harmed herself

I never followed allison, but i don't think many people thought karen had run away for long - pretty much zero when her husband stopped helping police, her phone was pinging with his etc.

And elisa might be an intelligent and depressed person. I dont think you can only be one or the other. Maybe she's struggled since her mother's death

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member