Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So phone is missing - but switched off.
She usually wears her fitbit when she runs - but it was left home.
Dog was found wandering, with a leash attached.

Re: the neighbours. What if she was already in bed when the neighbour came back over - so the house was dark, she took time to answer the door, she was in PJs and clearly "was in bed". Neighbour has come back over to discuss something - maybe a "female issue" or a problem with her (neigbours) husband (like maybe, now my husband is asleep I'll nip back over to Elisa's place to cry on her shoulder about how awful he is). She had a quick chat and then she left and Elisa said "I'm going back to bed". That would make sense then for her to tell police "she was in bed when I saw her last".

And I agree I think sometimes the wording used by journalists can muddy the situation - I wish they'd just report verbatim what people say and not describe it in their own words.

So phone is missing - but switched off.
She usually wears her fitbit when she runs - but it was left home.
Dog was found wandering, with a leash attached.

Re: the neighbours. What if she was already in bed when the neighbour came back over - so the house was dark, she took time to answer the door, she was in PJs and clearly "was in bed". Neighbour has come back over to discuss something - maybe a "female issue" or a problem with her (neigbours) husband (like maybe, now my husband is asleep I'll nip back over to Elisa's place to cry on her shoulder about how awful he is). She had a quick chat and then she left and Elisa said "I'm going back to bed". That would make sense then for her to tell police "she was in bed when I saw her last".

And I agree I think sometimes the wording used by journalists can muddy the situation - I wish they'd just report verbatim what people say and not describe it in their own words.

Dog leash attached? Hadn't heard that before...

Makes me think even more that there has been a lot of 'staging'

I'm confused as to why this is just being done now, surely a search of houses, gardens and sheds on her street were done first???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard on TV news this morning that they were searching the neighbourhood homes, sheds, outhouses etc ... again.

The Australian article we linked this morning also said that this search has been done before today. This is a 2nd search of those areas.

We all know what they say about the last person to see a person alive. That is the person first looked at most closely. Often for good reason.

Maybe she wasn't intoxicated but drugged and the wife going back to check on her was to check if she was out to it?

Maybe Elisa went to bed because she was tired of the discussion about the personal matter. And that was her way of closing the door on it. Perhaps the neighbour was not willing to leave, and wanted to keep discussing the matter over and over.

The police have certainly dangled a carrot out there by releasing this information. I would think they have a reason for doing that. They don't usually plonk innocents into a media frenzy.

Can't lie, I'm so frustrated after reading today's explosion of posts and finding there's still no better idea where Elisa is. :(

I've finally caught up :) I'm just not getting the vibe that the hubbie is involved....................

Maybe she had a stalker?? Why was her phone turned off & facebook deactivated on the sat night???

Trooper...Are you still thinking it's the husband? :thinking:

Yes, so far there is not enough to knock him out of contention and far too much that keeps him right there, right at top of the totem pole.

Do I think others are involved?.... Yes,... I am flirting with that idea, but involved AFTER the crime.....not before, and not during...
in my opinion.

sorry for delayed response

what's the last thing you give up , these days?... your phone

Having read the whole thread today, I have a couple of thoughts. If the dog was found with the leash attached, (as has been reported in a couple of posts) then it is possible that Elisa was out walking the dog early on Sunday morning, along the cliff tops. She may have slipped and fallen down the cliff. Insofar as the leash attached is concerned - many dog owner allow a well behaved dog to run along without holding the leash, but with the leash trailing. If the dog witnessed its owner falling, then of course it would be distressed, and if the owner was out of sight (falling down a cliff), then the dog would be likely to wander, in a distressed state to a familiar area, whether it be a neighbour's yard or close to a neighbour, trying to get help. If this occurred, then she was likely washed out to sea, or trapped by rocks. I am glad the divers have been called in.

It’s not known what Mrs Curry was wearing when she disappeared, though police are considering she may have been in runners and exercise clothing.

Mr Curry and the children arrived at the beach house, as planned, about 9am and discovered the house empty.

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...e/news-story/71c5103d1c95652065d7173cb7b5b467

OK. I'm of the opinion it was the neighbour texting the husband at 10.30pm. Elisa already incapacitated.

As well as discussing GF result they have also slipped in there about going for a run to keep police off the scent when she invariably turns up missing.

Someone or someones dresses Elisa in her running gear and she has since been thrown off the cliff.

IMO

SO the arrival of husband and children at the beach house was PLANNED for Sunday morning around 9am. and on arrival the house was empty with Elisa and the dog missing.

How far is the house from the water?

A neighbour in the quiet seaside street said it was known among friends in the community that Mrs Curry suffered depression.

'I went into their house a couple of times and she was just really nice, really normal,' the neighbour said.

'Yes, she had depression.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ourne-mum-Elisa-Curry-dead.html#ixzz4uc236R3S
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Have we worked out how many " neighbour's" have been talking to the media???

Could she have done a runner and neighbours actually helped her to flee? Just a thought. Maybe neighbours are covering for her to help her leave? Although there's been no mention of any potential DV or the sort...

If it is true that Eliza does suffer from depression and that she has done something similar before, then I think it might be likely that she has decided to vanish. Could the alcohol have reacted and put her in a bad state? If it is also true that her Facebook was deleted on Saturday night then this increases this possibility in my opinion. Had she had enough with life and decides to delete her Facebook, turn her phone off and go jump off a cliff at aireys? There certainly are some very tall cliffs around there. It is surprising that she hasn't been found but certainly possible that she was washed out to sea / taken by sharks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC