Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very convenient that the last person to see her is the one claiming the marriage problems, as it appears to go.

I am sure if you tried you could use only back roads to get from Melbourne to AI - but the ring road has cameras. You'd still be on CCTV somewhere but 5 days in they aren't going to have that yet I imagine. It is a good 2 hours from SH to AI using the main roads. She was last seen at 1030 and he was there at 9am. I mean - I guess he could have been on the road before she was last seen to give him some extra time but come on, really? 6+ hours of driving, with no clue from the children that dad was MIA, in a 12 hour window?

I really am surprised that everyone is pointing the finger at the husband based purely on him being the husband. Poor bugger.

The grand final is a really big deal. He had three children with him. The siren doesn't go at 530 and you are home at 6 for dinner. I think the police would know PDQ if those kids hadn't actually been to the GF.

I agree. I think cops would have 95% have ruled husband out now. They would have checked CCTV around their Surrey hills house to also rule him out. Poor bloke.
It's the neighbours. Cops will get them.

Agreed. Do you think, in your theory of what may have happened that he he was in fact in Airey's Inlet Saturday night?

I feel it is very "convenient" that it has come out there were "problems in the marriage"...

Just my opinion ��

edited by me for brevity.

g'day, Whatsup.... good to crash into you again... . All your post was bang on, and this bit intrigued me..

"IF he did drive to Airey's Inlet that night, he could have avoided Geelong(and thus a whole lot of cameras) and gone via the ringroad out as far as the Torquay exit, which would then give a few options for getting through Torquay. There is the main Surf Coast Highway, Horsehoe Bend Road, and Ghazeepore Road. Then onto Airey's Inlet.'

he could have gone out on the Western Highway, and turned down at Melton and come right around the back way, bypassing Geelong altogether.. it isn't impossible..

Which leads me into your question. Yes.. I do think he was in Airey's Inlet that night, but night covers a lot of hours.. early morning , more likely.

When I say he rang in too soon, it was odd, , if not highly suspicious, that at 9am he knew she was missing..

He shouldn't know that at 9am.. he should be concerned around 11am, ..thereabouts.. he has only just arrived at Airey's, it is broad daylight, the story is , she has gone for a run.

Except, the first story is she went for a run in the dark the night previous. A long distance run The second story is, she may, just may have gone for a run on the Sunday morning. Again.. a long distance to cover. Not a jog.. a marathon training session. I wont go into the dog stuff again here.

SO.... when I say, he rang too soon. his knowing she was missing at 9am, is something he should not be convinced of enough to call police. At 9am . He called the police because that was the story in his mind , he was following an agenda, perhaps even a list, clean the laundry, check the path, ring the police, call the dog.. . in his and her social and economic and geographical worlds, that is not the first call. Call one's lawyer, call one's friends, call the neighbors, call the mayor.. .

I want to hear that recording of him ringing the report in, but it will take a lot to convince me that he didn't stuff up that crucial part of a hastily got together plan by ringing at 9am.

Robyn Briggs "she said she had a bit of trouble with her marriage OR SOMETHING but I just SORT OF didn't take that into consideration"

"Or something" What's she on about. She either said it, it's not "or something".

"I just sort of didn't take that into consideration" Again what is she on about.
I have faith that the police are talking closely with this neighbour. I think she knows a lot.

Interesting that notice was taken of her closed eyes.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/li...r/news-story/cb103485ba469cfad6c2303df7964cd6

I'm interested to know whether the neighbour with closed eyes is the same neighbour Mrs Curry watched the football with. And if it's the neighbour who found the dog (or 'found' pooch - distressed - in her yard)?

My opinion only.

I cant help but think this bit about 'seeing Elise in bed' has a measure of bad reporting in it. It is hard to believe someone actually said that, unless there is an element of English as a second language to it.

It just has too much of the bizarre , even the grotesque in it.. I , like the rest of you, cannot imagine such a scenario.. I mean,, you'd have to get up and lock up after them, right?.. logically, it hasn't got a lot going for it, it sounds.. well. it ... sounds off. It doesn't scan.

Wait... so have we heard if the door was locked or unlocked when Husband/family returned that morning? They said her "possessions" were there - but any mention in particular concerning her keys?
If the neighbor left her "in bed", then the door would remain unlocked, until Elisa locked it, either from the inside, or from the outside with her key, if she did in fact go running.
Right?

Perhaps if fhe door was unlocked, was another reason for them to be alarmed.

And if locked, key missing... I suppose somebody else may have the key now. :(

But that article just published that I posted above said Elisa watched the game with a friend? What friend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Often small towns count neighbours as friends (cue theme song).

Anyone else want the neighbours house searched incase she's hiding in there or worse?

I have heard from someone that lives in the same street that all the houses are being searched right now - including the ones behind Aireys street

The swinger, other intimate partner theory has legs for sure. Maybe poor old hubby is out of the loop? Mmm

More vision from Inspector Seel:

‘There’s nothing’: Police stumped by case of missing mum Elisa Curry
9news.com.au
11:26am Oct 5, 2017
Duration 12:57

‘Speaking to reporters today, Victoria Police Inspector Peter Seel admitted the missing persons case was unlike any other because “normally we might get a direction of travel, or a car being left somewhere, or a phone that pings somewhere not at home.

“The difficulty here is we haven’t had any of that,” Insp Seel said.

“We don’t know what she was wearing, we don’t at that time know what her state of mind was, so it’s difficult to gather all that together and know what’s happened.

“There’s nothing we can utilise at the moment.”’

Read more at:

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-of-missing-mum-elisa-curry?ocid=Social-9News

Elisa Curry disappearance: Police narrow search for missing mother at Aireys Inlet
ABC News
BY ANDIE NOONAN
UPDATED 50 MINUTES AGO (as at 15:16 AEST 5 October 2017)

‘Police have narrowed their search for missing Melbourne mother Elisa Curry, who was last seen at her family's holiday home on Victoria's Surf Coast five days ago, as authorities warn hopes of finding her alive are fading.

Emergency service crews have scaled back a large search of local running tracks, and are focusing on a 300-metre area around the family's holiday home at Aireys Inlet.

Victoria Police Inspector Peter Seel said searchers would focus on vacant properties, under houses, and in gardens and sheds.

Neighbours will also be doorknocked again.’

Read more at:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-05/elisa-curry-police-narrow-search-for-missing-mother/9017470

I have heard from someone that lives in the same street that all the houses are being searched right now - including the ones behind Aireys street

I'm confused as to why this is just being done now, surely a search of houses, gardens and sheds on her street were done first???

I'm confused as to why this is just being done now, surely a search of houses, gardens and sheds on her street were done first???

no.. mainly because it was thought, due to information given to the police that she was out running to Lorne.

I am leaning more and more towards the neighbour/s possibly being responsible for Elisas disappearance.

"What I will stress to the local community is not to be too concerned about their welfare."

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...search-for-missing-mother/9017470?pfmredir=sm

and this is nice, because , you know, without this assurance, next thing , people are ringing in frantically with reports of strangers on the roads, citizens arrests being made in the main street, people start to 'see things'.... now, everyone can just go about their holiday routine, surfing, shopping, yapping, bike riding, running, walking, boozing up, smoking down, zipping here and there. Just the usual stuff.

I can't keep up, now its Elisa's husband thats apparently texted her, not Elisa texting her husband :confused:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-05/elisa-curry-police-narrow-search-for-missing-mother/9017470

Ms Curry was last seen getting into bed on Saturday night at her holiday house by a neighbour.

She had watched the AFL grand final that day with a female friend.

Inspector Seel said later in the day Ms Curry's neighbours, a married couple, visited her and left together.
But her female neighbour returned again to have a conversation with Ms Curry over a "personal matter".

"We've spoken to neighbours and we've been given their idea of how she was feeling, but it doesn't help us in any way," he said.

Inspector Seel said Ms Curry's mobile phone was last active about 10:30pm on Saturday, when she received a text message from her husband about the football.

He said there was no evidence in the communication between them to suggest Ms Curry was distressed.

bbm

in other words, don't worry, there was only one target, and that's been taken care of, and the killer doesn't have anyone else in mind.. just go on about your usual stuff, no one is after you......

Yeah exactly [emoji25]

Lots of the info that has been released was not correct and so many "little" things are now being changed. Not sure if it is bad reporting or nervous people forgetting what they said to Police the first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892