Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. He may have slipped into 'professional mode' when he was speaking. I know that I can do that when speaking on the phone to clients, outside of my work hours, no matter what is going on at home or where I may be when they call.

I certainly do not feel good about the circumstances of Elisa's disappearance, and how the family were conveniently away at a crowded high-profile event when it happened. But I did want to mention his exposure to public speaking which may have accounted for him being able to keep it together.

I can sort of see it...BUT if that was my husband missing, the father of my children, there is no way I'd be able to compose myself that much.

His children must be beside themselves. That alone would make me break down...

I can sort of see it...BUT if that was my husband missing, the father of my children, there is no way I'd be able to compose myself that much.

His children must be beside themselves. That alone would make me break down...

Sure. Many people would be like that. Others would be stronger, for their children if they were falling apart. :dunno:

Some great discussion so far by all.... I just don't have a good feeling about this one.

I’m still stuck on the female
neighbour who talks with her eyes closed... doesn’t want to see maybe? Is it possible old mate hubby and her are “close”? Money or another woman are the usual motives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the neighbour... been meaning to ask about that...
I recall reading that neighbour RB said she saw Elisa before she (RB) went to work...
so Sat night 22:30-ish... neighbour works nights somewhere. I assume this was all checked-out by now... or maybe they are still checking on it?
Wonder where she works nights?

I recall reading that neighbour RB said she saw Elisa before she (RB) went to work...
so Sat night 22:30-ish... neighbour works nights somewhere. I assume this was all checked-out by now... or maybe they are still checking on it?

I would like to know if it was the neighbour or husband who alluded of Elisa going on a run at 10.30. From what I can gather the neighbour saw her last at about 10pm and the husband spoke to her at 10.30pm.

I think the husband may have said that she told him on the phone in their last conversation.

Some great discussion so far by all.... I just don't have a good feeling about this one.

Me either. :(

I just hope that the children are not going to lose their mother and their father. I hope that someone hasn't been foolish, like too many others have been .... leaving their children without any parents to share their daily lives with.

I would like to know if it was the neighbour or husband who alluded of Elisa going on a run at 10.30. From what I can gather the neighbour saw her last at about 10pm and the husband spoke to her at 10.30pm.

I think the husband may have said that she told him on the phone in their last conversation.

I have been trying to find the answer to your question, as I have been wondering that, too.

I cannot find it stated precisely anywhere, but I get the sense that it was her husband who said that.

BBM
Police discounted early reports that she had gone for a run with the dog on Saturday night, but said she may have gone running on Sunday morning.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-03/elisa-curry-emergency-services-expand-search/9010538

Do we know the ages of the children? Perhaps old enough to be left alone whilst a member of the family (as mentioned up thread) left SH and made a late night visit?

RSBM

I don't know about the exact ages of the children, but they are stated as being young.

“We’re not actually convinced she did go for a run at this stage, there’s a lot of unknown in this inquiry,” Snr Sgt Wilby said.
“The husband is quite distraught and three young kids would be quite upset.”
https://www.3aw.com.au/mother-of-three-missing-on-victorias-surf-coast/

I'd like to know too.
And I'd still like to know if fhe clothes she was wearing Sat night, are in the house?

Also wondering if they have checked the GPS history on hubby's car?
(assuming it has one)
Surely they have checked it... but I wanna know what it shows!
Or if it was conveniently switched off...

Theres the male neighbour too who also thought he may of seen Elisa Sunday morning,

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...t/news-story/59313ef2c5f9e78910029d33ed252eac

It comes after a neighbour reported a possible sighting of a woman he believed to be Ms Curry running without her dog on the Cliff Top Walk path at Sunnymead around 8am Sunday.
Ms Curry, was last in contact with her family about 10.30pm on Saturday.
Inspector Peter Seel said there was no indication Ms Curry went running on Saturday night and if she did go for a run, it was more than likely on the Sunday morning.
“The dog was missing but we believe it was just roaming the street and was located near a house that the dog knew,” Inspector Seel said.

Look of utter disbelief IMO. And then right at the end, a flash of "he just confirmed my suspicions."

Hint of a lip curl, smirk or relief that he could finish talking??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So at one & a half, to two hours driving time, one way
from Melbourne to Aireys Inlet, is close enough for
(someone) to drive there and back during the night...

...and to continue, :) that's why I am hoping they can verify GPS...
but of course he'd've switched it off.
How about traffic cameras -- surely they have checked cameras enroute.
I've been meaning to look up what time the match was over.
I wonder what time he and the kids got home to Surrey Hills?

Does anyone know if the family were out at the Aireys Inlet house at all during Saturday? Or was Elisa there alone all day?

...and to continue, :) that's why I am hoping they can verify GPS...
but of course he'd've switched it off.
How about traffic cameras -- surely they have checked cameras enroute.
I've been meaning to look up what time the match was over.
I wonder what time he and the kids got home to Surrey Hills?

Does anyone know if the family were out at the Aireys Inlet house at all during Saturday? Or was Elisa there alone all day?

The grand final started at 2:30pm and ended at about 5:15/5:30pm. Would have taken a fair bit of time to get out of the stadium.

Theres the male neighbour too who also thought he may of seen Elisa Sunday morning,

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...t/news-story/59313ef2c5f9e78910029d33ed252eac

It comes after a neighbour reported a possible sighting of a woman he believed to be Ms Curry running without her dog on the Cliff Top Walk path at Sunnymead around 8am Sunday.
Ms Curry, was last in contact with her family about 10.30pm on Saturday.
Inspector Peter Seel said there was no indication Ms Curry went running on Saturday night and if she did go for a run, it was more than likely on the Sunday morning.
“The dog was missing but we believe it was just roaming the street and was located near a house that the dog knew,” Inspector Seel said.

Thank you -- I've been meaning to chase after that one too...
I wonder from what vantage point did he see her? Passing each other? From a distance? Does he know her, but it was foo far away to be sure it was her; or did he just notice later that she fits the description, and it just may have been her?
argh -- too many variables.
Why would her dog not stay with her, though?

RSBM

I don't know about the exact ages of the children, but they are stated as being young.

“We’re not actually convinced she did go for a run at this stage, there’s a lot of unknown in this inquiry,” Snr Sgt Wilby said.
“The husband is quite distraught and three young kids would be quite upset.”
https://www.3aw.com.au/mother-of-three-missing-on-victorias-surf-coast/

'their three children - aged between seven and 12'

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/na...ails-to-find-elisa-curry-20171003-gyt3mf.html

She had watched the footy at the house in Aireys Inlet, celebrating the Tigers’ win into the evening with neighbours.
But when her husband David returned to the family’s holiday home on Sunday morning she could not be found.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6

There must be something about football & missing women.

Was the husband there celebrating with Elisa and the neighbours and where did he go Sunday morning?
Did they regularly visit this holiday home?
I doubt there will be many CCTV cameras to track vehicle movement.

1) Check the vehicles inside and out for blood & damage.
2) Any bridges where she might have swan-dived off.
3) Is ol'mate Toni McHugh working for the AHL Group Vic?
4) Life insurance.
5) Debts.
6) Marriage problems.

Sounding familiar? *** Mrs Curry had some personal struggles in recent years, and had previously sought time alone.

“It’s all very much dependent on the circumstances,” Inspector Seel said.
“We are looking at either a missing person or foul play.”

I promise not to mention Koppers logs.

I hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads