Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Jill Meagher's murder while walking home late at night ALONE, why do women continue to do this (if it is true)? There are 3 young children aged between 7 and 12 who need her.

Does she often spend week-ends alone at the holiday home and leave the children at their SH home with their father?

Who in their right mind would go walking alone that late at night?

Re her need to be on her own for long periods, I'm wondering if she suffers from depression. I hope she hasn't jumped or was pushed off one of those cliffs into the ocean.

Could it be suicide, if the marriage was in trouble?

‘Police believe she slept in her bed on Saturday night, but there was no sign of her or the family dog when her husband David Curry and their three children - aged between seven and 12 - returned on Sunday morning after going to the AFL grand final.’

RSBM

A few more details ....

Mr Curry and the couple’s young daughters and son have been comforted by police, while friend continue pleas for information on social media .....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6

Re her need to be on her own for long periods, I'm wondering if she suffers from depression. I hope she hasn't jumped or was pushed off one of those cliffs into the ocean.

I am a little concerned about this. Because the family arrived on Sunday morning, and some time on Sunday the official search efforts commenced. With police, SES, and aircraft. A lot to pull together quickly on a Sunday. There seems, to me, to be a big reason for great haste in this matter.

After Jill Meagher's murder while walking home late at night ALONE, why do women continue to do this (if it is true)? There are 3 young children aged between 7 and 12 who need her.

Does she often spend week-ends alone at the holiday home and leave the children at their SH home with their father?

Who in their right mind would go walking alone that late at night?

Well.. women are human, too. It is a bit galling that now , even at her holiday home, she is being chastised for walking alone at night. I bet she got heaps for walking alone at night around Surrey Hills from certain sections of the public, too. ...... Imagine being locked up at home between sundown and dawn, 24/7 , in the town and in the country, because of one's genitalia, while different genitalia can wander the streets at whim and at will... what a life that would be!...

I gave a nod to the possibility of suicide, but this woman has made a career out of writing letters attempting to have the last word on a lot of subjects, and on this one, her life, she would have left a letter of 60 A4 pages long , outlining the various elements of her rejection of life, and apportioning blame to specific individuals, in bullet points.. I doubt if she would have given up the European car with the school emblem, without a very long diatribe of long held resentments.

I'm with They'll Get You on this one, I usually am. It s a very familiar story. Always, it seems the missing woman goes 'for a walk'.. or ' for a run'.. either late at night or very early in the morning... just the time when, in some people's minds, random murderers stroll the streets, keeping a beady eye out for foolish women in lycra , mindlessly jogging about....... and there you have it, a predictable ending of life, .... go for a run, go for walk between sundown and sunset, in the town or in the country, if you are a woman, and naturally, inevitably , you will be murdered, and it is astonishing how many husbands rely on this belief, right up until the judge hits the gavel.

Well.. women are human, too. It is a bit galling that now , even at her holiday home, she is being chastised for walking alone at night. I bet she got heaps for walking alone at night around Surrey Hills from certain sections of the public, too. ...... Imagine being locked up at home between sundown and dawn, 24/7 , in the town and in the country, because of one's genitalia, while different genitalia can wander the streets at whim and at will... what a life that would be!...

I gave a nod to the possibility of suicide, but this woman has made a career out of writing letters attempting to have the last word on a lot of subjects, and on this one, her life, she would have left a letter of 60 A4 pages long , outlining the various elements of her rejection of life, and apportioning blame to specific individuals, in bullet points.. I doubt if she would have given up the European car with the school emblem, without a very long diatribe of long held resentments.

I'm with They'll Get You on this one, I usually am. It s a very familiar story. Always, it seems the missing woman goes 'for a walk'.. or ' for a run'.. either late at night or very early in the morning... just the time when, in some people's minds, random murderers stroll the streets, keeping a beady eye out for foolish women in lycra , mindlessly jogging about....... and there you have it, a predictable ending of life, .... go for a run, go for walk between sundown and sunset, in the town or in the country, if you are a woman, and naturally, inevitably , you will be murdered, and it is astonishing how many husbands rely on this belief, right up until the judge hits the gavel.

You know how much I generally agree with this premise entirely.

My main issue with this, at the moment, is that police seem to have a belief and are publicly saying .....

Inspector Peter Seel said there was no indication Ms Curry went running on Saturday night, and if she did go for a run it was more than likely on the Sunday morning.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6

Though, on the flip side, this may mean that they do not believe she went running at all. And instead they are leaning toward some other occurence.

I am a little concerned about this. Because the family arrived on Sunday morning, and some time on Sunday the official search efforts commenced. With police, SES, and aircraft. A lot to pull together quickly on a Sunday. There seems, to me, to be a big reason for great haste in this matter.

It was extremely fast, .. the police didn't even wait to see if she would stroll on in at sundown. My belief is that the antenna of Vic Po was jiggled.... something set them off, because all this equipment , boats, horses, helicopters, personnel, dogs, dog handlers, 4X's all cost big money and setting it all rolling requires a lot of approval way up the chain, up to Ministerial level.. On a Sunday, too. .

It was extremely fast, .. the police didn't even wait to see if she would stroll on in at sundown. My belief is that the antenna of Vic Po was jiggled.... something set them off, because all this equipment , boats, horses, helicopters, personnel, dogs, dog handlers, 4X's all cost big money and setting it all rolling requires a lot of approval way up the chain, up to Ministerial level.. On a Sunday, too. .

Yes. Which is why I am wondering if they were trying to save a life, not look for a potentially deceased one. :dunno:

Any of the locals down there know if they have recommenced active searching?

Of course, had Elisa stayed at home, not venturing out into the cold murderous world when the sun goes down, she would have been at even higher risk of being slaughtered. 92% of women, and girls, even female children in Australia are killed at home.. that's right. At home, so realistically, statistically, no matter where you are in this wide brown land, of sweeping plains, of rugged mountain ranges, the jewelled sea, and all that big stuff, some bloke will kill you, if you are an Australian woman, not because you are out jogging, or because you are home doing the vacuuming, but because they want to kill you. Wherever.

And it should not be relied on that Elisa wasn't murdered right there in her own holiday home , just yet.. So far, the story of her being out jogging comes from guess where?.. the husband. It really ought to be stacking in with any other unverified story at this point in time until it's verified by a source other than the husband , I reckon.. The dog cant tell us a thing, as to why it was at the neighbors.....

I have to say I am surprised at how many people were jumping on the husband yesterday.

It's a long way from Surrey Hills to Aireys Inlet past literally hundreds of cctv cameras so an intelligent person couldn't expect to get between the two undetected.

Be interesting to see if a Facebook page is set up to help find her.

̄

Missing mum Elisa Curry may have been 'swept out to sea' after vanishing on a run from her holiday home - as police say she may have met with 'foul play'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4946316/Missing-mother-Elisa-Curry-swept-sea.html

crap.

There sure are some lonely, well hidden, places there ....

2i94ef5.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4946316/Missing-mother-Elisa-Curry-swept-sea.html

it has been 3 days now, and oddly, the Vic Police have not issued any general warning to all women in the vicinity , from Lorne to Torquay, and in school holidays, too!, to remain indoors, not to answer the door knock, and to keep cell phones at hand at all times.... .

I have to say I am surprised at how many people were jumping on the husband yesterday.

It's a long way from Surrey Hills to Aireys Inlet past literally hundreds of cctv cameras so an intelligent person couldn't expect to get between the two undetected.

Lots of blokes serving life sentences with IQ's of 140, and some, a few, more than that.

It's interesting the police keep saying she may have become 'disoriented' while jogging. Was she on medication that made it more likely? Or have a medical condition?

If they had been frequenting the holiday house for 18 months then she would have been familiar with the area.

We're just coming from our jaded experience, and crushed emotions time after time, after time in the majority of these cases.
Stick around.

I was wondering from the beginning if the cctv had been checked, since there was no mention of it.
Have they said it has been? I'm not yet caught up this morning.

It's interesting the police keep saying she may have become 'disoriented' while jogging. Was she on medication that made it more likely? Or have a medical condition?

If they had been frequenting the holiday house for 18 months then she would have been familiar with the area.

That snagged me a time or two as well... I thought about it and assumed they meant since it would have been so dark out at night; and/or perhaps she was drunk-ish from the neighbourly festivities...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MZ_Iwin