Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How did JS not notice this? MS' phone is at home. Her water bottle is at home. Clothes are bundled up on her bed. No mention of Maddie's inhaler. Or her morning medication. No mention of what she was supposed to eat for lunch. I'm beyond 'this doesn't make sense.' This seems deliberate.

I've said it before but I don't mind repeating myself.

At this point I don't think JS participated in the murder (subject to change) but I am 100% sure that she knew Maddie was dead and conspired with SS to cover it up, because she valued SS's presence in her life more than she valued her own daughter's life and justice for her murder.

Suppose SS somehow got ahold of that drug he was googling that is used through inhalation to anesthetize child patients for surgery, and put it in her inhaler so he could.... But he had no expertise in using it, and she overdosed and died.

Which would explain why others in Maddie's life mentioned her inhaler but JS didn't, because she had guilty knowledge that SS used it as an instrument that killed Maddie inadvertently.

All products of my own imagination of course.

Last edited:
Ya know, I had to stop in the middle of watching this video of Gray’s because knowing what we know now, it is just sickening to watch these two liars. I don’t know how they do it. I mean, famous actors go to drama school and train for years to become talented actors. But then you see these two nobody’s and they could win an Oscar for their performance! How do they do it? Lie with such ease, fake crying, voice cracking, so sincere, so committed, I could vomit. How can they keep that control, think they’re fooling anyone. How did they get this way?
IMO

I've said it before but I don't mind repeating myself.

At this point I don't think JS participated in the murder (subject to change) but I am 100% sure that she knew Maddie was dead and conspired with SS to cover it up, because she valued SS's presence in her life more than she did Maddie's presence.

Suppose SS somehow got ahold of that drug he was googling that is used through inhalation to anesthetize child patients for surgery, and put it in her inhaler so he could.... But he had no expertise in using it, and she overdosed and died.

Which would explain why others in Maddie's life mentioned her inhaler but JS didn't, because she had guilty knowledge that SS used it as an instrument that killed Maddie inadvertently.

All products of my own imagination of course.
sevoflorene: can be used for dogs in order to do dental care if they need to be sedate/ anesthetized.( and probably other things) I think only a vet can get it tho.

Ya know, I had to stop in the middle of watching this video of Gray’s because knowing what we know now, it is just sickening to watch these two liars. I don’t know how they do it. I mean, famous actors go to drama school and train for years to become talented actors. But then you see these two nobody’s and they could win an Oscar for their performance! How do they do it? Lie with such ease, fake crying, voice cracking, so sincere, so committed, I could vomit. How can they keep that control, think they’re fooling anyone. How did they get this way?
IMO
I think most of us knew right off the hop they were sketchy, he was way too emotional . you sound like your blaming yourself. "yeah kinda hard not to"
thats right kinda hard not to when you got 1700 csam pics on your phone, and just about as many pics caught on surveillance practically giving us a play by play of what happened.
and Jenn blew it with the I saw her in the morning, the " we" and the " what we thought was close to the school." Im no word analyzer but something about that comment rubbed me the wrong way.
what we thought was close to the school. like she is rationalizing or something,. you've been driving her everyday, is it close to the school or not. There is no " we think" involved here. she kept saying " what we think" or "what we thought" ok- jenn we get it, youre trying to excuse the drop off as a rational decision.
Now him.
He left at 730 mcdonalds is a block away from school they didnt stop and then he circled round again and said " you sure" and she wasnt interested ( because she was likely dead) then dropped her at 830 - 845 so an hour and 15 min... to go on a 20 min drive, ,yeah ok
Anyway 'I'll stop, or I'll go on to list 100 things wrong with what they said, not just the top 10.
we were all on to him hour one. he didnt even have 5 minutes of anyone believing him.

I wondered about the paint myself after seeing the items from her backpack. Also the squashed med containers. What in the world was that about? And paint is messy. There'd have to have been splatters from the looks of what I saw. I just can't imagine what that was about and why and when it was done. Also, why is the background of what those pics taken on smudged with the same color paint? Was the paint not dry on Maddie's things? Talk about things that make you go Hmmm...

View attachment 534779

View attachment 534777View attachment 534781
View attachment 534780

Pics start about 1min in:
Is it paint or rather a liquid cement mixture?

Is it paint or rather a liquid cement mixture?
it looks kind of chalky like plaster or something, what is it? I would have guessed someone else dumped something in after but how would it get inside the white trash bag he used? There are pics of it and the rest of the garbage in the dumpster was that paint everywhere?

Last edited:
In a weird way, I think SS was more upset by Maddie's death than JS was.

He'd lost the toy he'd been enjoying playing with by his rules for the last five years.

While JS was relieved that her competition had been eliminated.

JMO springing from an active imagination

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mkmatti
Back