Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Police were able to track the phone and it still pinging at the AI tower ... so this is when they scaled back the search to focus on the neighbourhood around the house .... I saw on the news a policeman looking in a drain, for the phone perhaps ....

I did read a rumour on FB that there was some creepy guy hanging around the tracks and following people last summer....

Obviously this is rumour!

Oh yes .... there was someone weird hanging around Point Road Knight which is nearby .....

I just don't see her behaviour as suspicious or unusual. "People are strange when you're a stranger..." The Doors.

That's your second response to my comment, did it really stick in your craw that much? I am allowed to have my own opinion, as are you, no one is trying to convince you of anything.

All this talk of mobile phones.... Just thought I would jump in and say 'aeroplane mode'. I use it all the time. I have unreasonable paranoia about mobile phone radiation, and so turn my phone to 'flight mode' when we go to bed to. I do this so I have quick access to my phone if I need it, and I can still access my pics, music etc. From my novice knowledge, this reduces radiation and in turn stops the 'pings'. She could have gone 'flight mode', then walked off into the the night, down to that beach that is insanely close to her house (too close for my liking, I think you'd have to be mad to want to stay in that spot all alone), and floated away (after saying good bye to pics of her kids). Have you google walked to the beach from her house? She could literally get out of bed and be at the beach in 3 minutes.

She leaves everything behind. Everything. Children. Young and vulnerable. A husband. This home. Another home. her life. her friends, her family, her money, her life insurance, her plans, her obligations, her routine, her perspectives, her hopes, her dreams, her future. her car. her clothes. her shoes. her notebooks. She leaves her dog. ....

but she doesn't leave her mobile phone. yet it's turned off. So.. the premise is the only thing she couldn't let go of and took with her, to her final resting place was her phone.

what's wrong with that picture?

Why so cynical ? Mental health effects any person regardless of what they have material wise . You keep making snide remarks about her wealth, her children's schooling , her contents of cards in her wallet ? All unfounded.

Why so cynical ? Mental health effects any person regardless of what they have material wise . You keep making snide remarks about her wealth, her children's schooling , her contents of cards in her wallet ? All unfounded.

I feel Trooper is just being poetic and reflective of the times we live in. We are all obsessed with our phones. Take a look around.

I also feel she took her phone because it would have had pictures of her kids, and videos of her kids. They are more than just phones now, they are memories. I love staring at pics of my kids on my phone.

Unless I missed it, this is about the last media news article I have been able to find out about Elisa Curry... It doesn't say much other than gives the impression that her disappearance doesn't involve foul play though you never know how much they aren't saying to the media... Here's a few snippets...

A spokeswoman for Victoria Police confirmed that more than 150 people came forward to give information over the weekend.

The search is expected to be scaled back this week as police conclude the likelihood of finding her alive is getting slimmer by the day. The investigation will then focus more on providing answers for the family.

Mrs Curry was last seen at 10.30pm, preparing for bed after watching the AFL grand final with a friend.

Read the rest here - http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...y/news-story/54694df25655af0a51ffdeb9e0ae2904

All this talk of mobile phones.... Just thought I would jump in and say 'aeroplane mode'. I use it all the time. I have unreasonable paranoia about mobile phone radiation, and so turn my phone to 'flight mode' when we go to bed to. I do this so I have quick access to my phone if I need it, and I can still access my pics, music etc. From my novice knowledge, this reduces radiation and in turn stops the 'pings'. She could have gone 'flight mode', then walked off into the the night, down to that beach that is insanely close to her house (too close for my liking, I think you'd have to be mad to want to stay in that spot all alone), and floated away (after saying good bye to pics of her kids). Have you google walked to the beach from her house? She could literally get out of bed and be at the beach in 3 minutes.

If that was your plan you probably wouldn't bother turning it to aeroplane mode would you.....?

What would it matter assuming that once in the ocean it's not going to be pinging anyway...

They say Urquarts Bluff is haunted. Imagine sitting on that very beach in the middle of the night all by yourself. Even being near that beach would be spooky. Scary even.

http://splitpointlighthouse.com.au/about/history/the-life-of-the-lighthouse-keepers/

[FONT=&quot]• The Lighthouse Ghost: It is believed that the lighthouse has ghostly connections. “A pretty young girl who calls to men from the surf to join her, who has even been said to come up out of the sea to catch hold of a man and try to pull him back with her. It is said that she is an unhappy spirit who needs a man to come down into the ocean before she can find her rest.” The ghost is said to be a keepers daughter who drowned on a fishing excursion with her father after he discovered that she was pregnant. The tragedy was not documented and its truth is not known.[/FONT]

It's a place for drownings:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/on...t/news-story/0d8b2e368dc3a978d9e3b771159f9960

If that was your plan you probably wouldn't bother turning it to aeroplane mode would you.....?

What would it matter assuming that once in the ocean it's not going to be pinging anyway...

You would turn it onto 'flight mode' so you could not be contacted but your phone could remain on.

I would like to know if house keys are missing? Only having her mobile phone fits with the 'run' theory...

In saying that if she was out for a run someone must have seen her. That area on a long weekend (plus school holidays) it would have been busy. People are out walking or running on the beach. Plus surfers.

How frustrating that 150 people made contact with the caravan yet we have no further leads :(

I would like to know if house keys are missing? Only having her mobile phone fits with the 'run' theory...

In saying that if she was out for a run someone must have seen her. That area on a long weekend (plus school holidays) it would have been busy. People are out walking or running on the beach. Plus surfers.

How frustrating that 150 people made contact with the caravan yet we have no further leads :(

That we know of.....

Hopefully they are working on something!

ETA. Good point about the keys. I doubt she would keep the house unlocked when on a run. She Might stash them somewhere....

A neighbour did see a woman jogging near the beach at 8am Sunday morning, and says it could have been Elisa, he noted she was without her dog. This was reported over a week ago. I feel this is quite a big deal, but I'm fairly alone with these thoughts, it seems to everyone else a less important fact.

That we know of.....

Hopefully they are working on something!

ETA. Good point about the keys. I doubt she would keep the house unlocked when on a run unless she stashes them somewhere....

Fingers crossed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member