Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My recollection is that a websleuther said - upon readkng the neighbour had given a formal statement- something along the lines of "formal statement, that means she was read her rights" back in thread 1. I don't know whether that statement was correct or not and I remember thinking "must google what is a formal statement to police" but I never did. It may be that Websleuther comme t you are recalling? In all my reading on this case (like the obsessive nutter that I am :D) I haven't heard the police say the neighbour was cautioned or read her rights. Sorry to

https://www.victimsofcrime.vic.gov.au/police-investigation/making-a-statement

If my phone battery is flat or phone is turned off, it doesn't ring, it goes straight to voicemail.

It would be interesting to know where Mr. C stayed on the Saturday night of the GF.
If it was with friends, perhaps he mentioned his calls going straight to voicemail along with a niggling concern.

Latest he could have left the city was around 7.00am, which means everyone up by 6am.

Unless there was a pressing reason to arrive home by 9am on the Sunday, rousing sleepy children at an ungodly hour to drive through a still-celebrating Melbourne seems highly unusual. IMO.

I’ve read somewhere if you know the phones ICCID number even when a sim is taken out it can be found. We’ve shared these between family members, we have a few web geeks that hack the dark web, they can find just about anything. From my discussions with my son, these kids are well ahead of govt bodies as far as hacking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve read somewhere if you know the phones ICCID number even when a sim is taken out it can be found. We’ve shared these between family members, we have a few web geeks that hack the dark web, they can find just about anything. From my discussions with my son, these kids are well ahead of govt bodies as far as hacking...

wendy,..., !!. yes.. and thanks for the headsup on that aspect. in the back of my mind it was simmering.. . right along there with the sim card itself. ..

she turns it off.

she removes the simcard.

she hides the phone.

she hides the simcard.
then......??

that is a whole series of decisions,, requiring immediate action... .

Nvm!!! Has been covered! I should read all post prior to posting

For people that are not local this link gives a good idea of the surrounding terrain at nearby Split Point lookout: https://www.google.com.au/maps/uv?h...sAF1QipMppB5gU7aDTh6JACINWVSoJ_J24ah7gbIVxrNE

and this...Aireys Inlet Lighthouse

attachment.php

Imagine accidentally falling off those rocky cliffs...into the ocean. You wouldn't stand a chance !!!

Attachments

• 1507285864670.jpg
    1507285864670.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 225

Imagine accidentally falling off those rocky cliffs...into the ocean. You wouldn't stand a chance !!!

what wouldn't stand a chance in the insurance stakes is a shire that would not have all this firmly fenced....knowing the potential of happy holidayers to try their luck for the big thrill of hanging over the cliff... . luckily, clever people in the Surf Coast Shire figured this out a while ago, and the fences along the cliffs are quite sturdy and operative.. Same as at Byron Bay Lighthouse, where the cliffs are higher, it's Australia's most easterly point , so the ocean is extremely turbulent off the point, .. all firmly fenced... ditto Cape Otway. etc etc....

wendy,..., !!. yes.. and thanks for the headsup on that aspect. in the back of my mind it was simmering.. . right along there with the sim card itself. ..

she turns it off.

she removes the simcard.

she hides the phone.

she hides the simcard.
then......??

that is a whole series of decisions,, requiring immediate action... .

Umm I’m doubtful EC has taken all these steps however someone else might have????

Apparently to use the certain technology
you do need to know the ICCID number which of course no one every even knows is useful let alone records or keeps manufacturing info.

I hope that Elisa's case isn't going to drag on like Karen's.

No arrests there yet, Trooper. After all your encouraging posts advising BR to get up, get dressed and get down to the cop shop and confess. Get it over and done with so that we can all heave a sigh of relief as we are tired of :waiting::waiting::waiting:

She doesn't have her eyes totally closed. There are certain eye diseases that cause people's eyes to look as they are closed but in fact they are still slightly open.

Yes absolutely, and it's just plain wrong to assume that just because someone appears to be a little different/quirky, that it means they are suspicious. We have no idea why the neighbour behaves the way she does. It doesn't make her a killer.

Yes absolutely, and it's just plain wrong to assume that just because someone appears to be a little different/quirky, that it means they are suspicious. We have no idea why the neighbour behaves the way she does. It doesn't make her a killer.

Oh dear in all seriousness just because someone talks with their eyes blinking or partially closed that they are killers however unless it is some kind of disease/illness our bodies tells stories when we are interacting, I’d suggest she was nervous or “not wanting to acknowledge” what is going or something along that line.

My comments are just my own observations coming from my own experiences when dealing with people when they’re under pressure which in my field I do everyday!

We are all here looking for answers, offering thoughts and theories. No harm is ever intended. If I’ve hit a nerve by my brief side comment that’s unfortunate and was not intended.

attachment.php

Hi Matey....there is a cafe directly beneath the lighthouse. Somebody would have to do some swan dive to submit themselves to the ocean from the cliff face, not lighthouse. Upon saying that I had a cuppa with a friend who is a social worker who is interested in youth suicide. Whilst Elisa is not a teen/my friend did feel that this was suicide related.

Personally I'm perched in the middle of suicide and foul play. I do hope her family are being cared for, in particular Elisa's 3 young children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli