Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robyn santens case was similar to Eliza's as I have mentioned before. We were all baffled wondering why it could be suicide until in the coroners report it was mentioned that a note was left from Robyn. The note was never written about in the media. Maybe it's the same in this case.

I don't understand, leave what to chance? Do you mean that the family will never know what happened?

Leaving to chance that it could be a random murder, a voluntary missing situation or even fell over banged her head and lost her memory and could be roaming the streets (ok that might be a little far fetched....).

Yes it was me who posted that a creepy guy had been hanging around the area ..... I thought last Summer .... I've just been trying to catch up on the last six pages .... will ring my friend now

what do you mean 'garbled way'?

She also could have written a suicide note then backed out and something happened to her. Although that would obviously be a very strong lead!

With regards to the photos - why hasnt her friends, brother or father supplied photos? Even if DC didnt feel the need to help - others could have stepped in but haven't. Maybe they agree with whatever his reasonings are for not speaking out more?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Maybe. I don't know. What I said in the beginning was if there was a suicide note and very clear indications it was suicide then I'm surprised that he wasn't doing more public appeals, creating facebook pages etc...I'm sure there would have been people to help out with that.

This it's just based on my opinion!

Robyn santens case was similar to Eliza's as I have mentioned before. We were all baffled wondering why it could be suicide until in the coroners report it was mentioned that a note was left from Robyn. The note was never written about in the media. Maybe it's the same in this case.

did that womans huband plea for her return when there was a note?

Is there a full moon?

Anyone else noticing a change from friendliness to road rage?

Thank the other driver and move along.

Maybe. I don't know. What I said in the beginning was if there was a suicide note and very clear indications it was suicide then I'm surprised that he wasn't doing more public appeals, creating facebook pages etc...I'm sure there would have been people to help out with that.

This it's just based on my opinion!
I know it's just your opinion, same with me - just friendly discussion :)

Im thinking that if dc thinks its suicide maybe there's no point in doing appeals?

I think i read your post as saying the fact he isn't doing appeals/sharing photos is a sign of foul play on his behalf

But it's not you is it . It's a woman and her family that we really don't know much about .

There's no argument here.....

I am merely stating my opinion regarding absence of a suicide note (should it be the case) etc.. I'm not writing it all out again. Go back and read the first post I made about this (or don't). Things are being taken out of context (I think.... ) from replies to my initial post!

Insp Seel had a more extensive chat with the newspaper last Friday, the day he had announced the ‘large scale on ground search effort’ for Mrs Curry had ended, and would be replaced by more ad hoc search efforts..............

When suspected human remains were found on Point Roadknight yesterday, senior police involved in the search for Mrs Curry locked down a 200-metre stretch of the beach. They may have found an answer.

Many will hope it again takes less than 30 hours to identify the remains discovered on the coast, but there is no indication of how long it will be until police can say for sure if they belong to Mrs Curry or not.

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...d/news-story/e452cdc7d5a6411ca10e623fb828c8dd

The article also discusses Karen Ristevski who's remains were identified within 30 hours.

Elisa Curry: Missing mum left Aireys Inlet with many questions still unanswered
Harrison Tippet,

Yes. Exactly. And people with mental health issues may have good and bad times. I posted on this site before that I have bi-polar disorder, am a high functioning person, with kids, who occasionally contemplates suicide - when at my lowest. Depression doesn't mean feeling low or a bit off for some of us, it means not wanting to live. I can go from normal to this state in a matter of days (without being on medication). I love life but it is horrid to go through depressive phases, horrid! I will never take my life because I can now manage my condition in many ways but some people can't and some people don't even have the right diagnosis, let alone resources to best help them.
So many issues here point to suicide sadly, and I am finding it so distasteful people calling the husband a murderer at this stage.
Thank you for posting this. I am identical. You could have been describing me. I am bipolar, now under good care and properly medicated. I, too, struggled with alcohol in the past. People don't understand that we who struggle with mental health problems often self medicate south alcohol. It chases away the black dog of depression and helps you sleep when your racing manic mind won't switch off. Maybe Elisa struggled as well. My heart hurts for her.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Is there a full moon?

Anyone else noticing a change from friendliness to road rage?

Thank the other driver and move along.

Haha. I was thinking this myself but it was last week.

Maybe some other planetary action....

Give it a rest people.

This is about Elisa not your feelings.

Scroll past, ignore but dont react.

The article also discusses Karen Ristevski who's remains were identified within 30 hours.

Elisa Curry: Missing mum left Aireys Inlet with many questions still unanswered
Harrison Tippet,

I noticed this too, found it very tacky journalism to start the story that way, by linking it to Karen's.

I know it's just your opinion, same with me - just friendly discussion :)

Im thinking that if dc thinks its suicide maybe there's no point in doing appeals?

I think i read your post as saying the fact he isn't doing appeals/sharing photos is a sign of foul play on his behalf

I'm not completely off the Idea (husband having some involvement in it or even foul play of another kind...) but I'm not off the idea of suicide either.

I like to keep my options open. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member