Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't meant for you Saxons. We are sick of a couple of posters being argumentative.

I for for one find it extremely unpleasant.

And who is "we" come on that's really unfair. Everyone has the right to post and the common denominator here is one poster.

I want to stand at your feet and thank you for this post ! My aunt, a mother of 6 children committed suicide. Had intermittent periods of dark dark days but functioned very highly for 10 years before she took her life. This was a constant battle for the family. Poor uncle had to work though, so would you say weird he left his wife to go to work ? Someone cannot be watched 24/7. Life for those around needs to go on.

Yes. Exactly. And people with mental health issues may have good and bad times. I posted on this site before that I have bi-polar disorder, am a high functioning person, with kids, who occasionally contemplates suicide - when at my lowest. Depression doesn't mean feeling low or a bit off for some of us, it means not wanting to live. I can go from normal to this state in a matter of days (without being on medication). I love life but it is horrid to go through depressive phases, horrid! I will never take my life because I can now manage my condition in many ways but some people can't and some people don't even have the right diagnosis, let alone resources to best help them.
So many issues here point to suicide sadly, and I am finding it so distasteful people calling the husband a murderer at this stage.

Hi, I haven't rang my friend ... but will do shortly ....I know my friend and hubby often go to a restaurant which I thought was in AI .... will get back to you on this

Thank you, the name Point Roadknight stuck in my mind, your post was the first time I'd heard of it, even though I'm a little familiar with the area.

So when it showed up in the report I thought of your post immediately. Now that it's confirmed that the remains came out of the water (not the dunes), I guess it's quite unlikely to be related as I'd assume the currents have probably brought them some distance.

Still, interesting to know someone creepy was hanging around the area!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly as I saw him too. Resigned to it, a deep dread of knowingness.
In his appeal, he comes across as almost resigned, like he's pretty sure she is gone, but wants to hope she isn't. I feel awful for him, I don't think he's got anything to do with this. If it's not suicide, then it's a psycho who was out that morning and took the opportunity.

Maybe TV left on, door unlocked, gate open and dog missing. If my partner was mentally unwell, uncontactable, and I came home at a planned time and he was missing with one of the above scenarios thrown into the mix, I’d be calling the police pretty quickly too.

I’m not getting killer vibes off the hubby, I do get the feeling he has traveled a similar path with EC before, perhaps a foiled attempt at taking her own life.

Yes I think he was in a no win position, he probably knew her state of mind the night before, and told the police everything, but he had to appeal just in case, she really was lost, and to save face for her in case she was just taking time out.

I think she just walked out into the sea, that's my Occam's razor, there really is nothing that doesn't fit for me in this case.
Still think deleting her FB was a biggie

Enough already. Human remains have been located at Anglesea. More than likely Elisa!!!

Ummm. We've known for hours and hours and have been discussing it for the same amount of time.....

Just saying!

well then he hasn't done much to try and find her then I don't reckon.

Perhaps he was helping from a far and tending to their children??! She may have also told him of suicidal thoughts before, we are not privy to this and nor should we be!

Yes. Exactly. And people with mental health issues may have good and bad times. I posted on this site before that I have bi-polar disorder, am a high functioning person, with kids, who occasionally contemplates suicide - when at my lowest. Depression doesn't mean feeling low or a bit off for some of us, it means not wanting to live. I can go from normal to this state in a matter of days (without being on medication). I love life but it is horrid to go through depressive phases, horrid! I will never take my life because I can now manage my condition in many ways but some people can't and some people don't even have the right diagnosis, let alone resources to best help them.
So many issues here point to suicide sadly, and I am finding it so distasteful people calling the husband a murderer at this stage.

Thanks NIR. Really brave to share and so spot on. I'm glad you are managing the horrible black dog. It's not spoken about enough. Keep beating it mate

Ummm. We've known for hours and hours and have been discussing it for the same amount of time.....

Just saying!

See this is the unnecessary comments that need to be made. This poster may have just jumped on without reading. Be kind and be fair to all.

Perhaps he was helping from a far and tending to their children??! She may have also told him of suicidal thoughts before, we are not privy to this and nor should we be!

Yes but unless you are 100% sure (ie. A note) then there's a possibility that something else may have occured.

1 photo, 1 brief plea and that's it...

See this is the unnecessary comments that need to be made. This poster may have just jumped on without reading. Be kind and be fair to all.

I think about 5 links had been posted by the poster prior to this, so I'm not sure they realised....

I want to stand at your feet and thank you for this post ! My aunt, a mother of 6 children committed suicide. Had intermittent periods of dark dark days but functioned very highly for 10 years before she took her life. This was a constant battle for the family. Poor uncle had to work though, so would you say weird he left his wife to go to work ? Someone cannot be watched 24/7. Life for those around needs to go on.

Sorry to hear that. Can I also add sometimes they are at their best just before, unfortunately deluding us into thinking today is a "great day"

Thanks Hbayne, I am. I'm just so sad for this family at their tremendous loss.
Some people find it shocking that a well-off mother with high intelligence could perhaps do this but depression doesn't discriminate based on money, children, intelligence. I posted before that very high intelligence people are actually prone to deep existential depressions (and also bi-polar type 1). Personally, I have found it hard to manage in the past, knowingI have an iq in the top 0.5% but a bi-polar brain that acts pretty weirdly at times! But, I'm getting there!!:happydance:

Thanks NIR. Really brave to share and so spot on. I'm glad you are managing the horrible black dog. It's not spoken about enough. Keep beating it mate

Thanks Hbayne, I am. I'm just so sad for this family at their tremendous loss.
Some people find it shocking that a well-off mother with high intelligence could perhaps do this but depression doesn't discriminate based on money, children, intelligence. I posted before that very high intelligence people are actually prone to deep existential depressions (and also bi-polar type 1). Personally, I have found it hard to manage in the past, knowingI have an iq in the top 0.5% but a bi-polar brain that acts pretty weirdly at times! But, I'm getting there!!:happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee