Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too soon ? If he was worried about his wife's state of mind and welfare I don't think anytime is too soon. I think we can all gather by reports that she may have had issues, mental health or otherwise. His call to police was probably in hope of someone finding her before she did something bad.

that's your point of view My point of view, is that he rang too soon. end of .. it's merely a different point of view.. the walls are not falling in, the sky is still there.. , .. keep calm.. it's only a blog.

But this is the part I don't get - if she was such a loose unit, so to speak, why was she left all alone at the holiday home to begin with?

and left alone with access to alcohol... ..odd..

But this is the part I don't get - if she was such a loose unit, so to speak, why was she left all alone at the holiday home to begin with?
I'm not saying she is a loose unit as that is not how I would describe someone with possible mental health issues. She was not alone during the day , her friend was with her and then the neighbours.

Too soon ? If he was worried about his wife's state of mind and welfare I don't think anytime is too soon. I think we can all gather by reports that she may have had issues, mental health or otherwise. His call to police was probably in hope of someone finding her before she did something bad.

I sort of think that if he was worried about her welfare he would have been down there earlier yet it has been stated that the planned time was 9am.

If he was so worried but couldn't drive one would think you'd ring the police and get a welfare check done.

Him arriving at the house and reporting her missing almost immediately (as I understand it) seems even odder given that she simply could have been out for a run as was usual in the mornings yet we got this ridiculous story that she had been out for a night run.

A lot of us remember the Baden Clay case with his family reporting that Allison was depressed blah, blah, blah. Do we know Elisa was or are we just going by DC's version of EC

that's your point of view My point of view, is that he rang too soon. end of .. it's merely a different point of view.. the walls are not falling in, the sky is still there.. , .. keep calm.. it's only a blog.
Huh? end of? Even I don't understand what you mean now. Lots of punctuation marks makes it very hard to follow.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I'm not saying she is a loose unit as that is not how I would describe someone with possible mental health issues. She was not alone during the day , her friend was with her and then the neighbours.

it has not been clarified that her friend was with her all day.. link please. the game didn't start until 2.30pm.... She had probably been up for 7 hours, for the rest of the family to rise, breakfast, and get to the match on time. most people get their early for the pre games stuff..

A lot of us remember the Baden Clay case with his family reporting that Allison was depressed blah, blah, blah. Do we know Elisa was or are we just going by DC's version of EC
I don't remember anywhere in the news media where DC said Elisa was depressed...

It was seen on a police flyer than she might possibly be alcoholic (and or depressed maybe? can't remember), but for all we know it might have been one of her neighbours who told that to the police because the police have not divulged the reason why Elisa called her neighbour back for a private chat...

I was using that term in the sense of unpredictable or unreliable. It seems pretty clear that her drinking on the Saturday was not supposed to happen(given she is an alcoholic). Then there's the mention of her going off by herself before and the fact that she had an ongoing inheritance dispute, so I presume was under a lot of stress from that. It just seems like it wouldn't be a great combination with being alone in the house in an isolated place(even with the company of neighbours for a few hours).

I sort of think that if he was worried about her welfare he would have been down there earlier yet it has been stated that the planned time was 9am.

If he was so worried but couldn't drive one would think you'd ring the police and get a welfare check done.

Him arriving at the house and reporting her missing almost immediately (as I understand it) seems even odder given that she simply could have been out for a run as was usual in the mornings yet we got this ridiculous story that she had been out for a night run.

Maybe it was one of those things where he didn't want to take his own worries seriously. Sometimes you can be in two minds with something, he might of thought 'nah, she will be ok'. By morning he's trying to call and her phone is switched off, now he's getting seriously worried, and so bundles kids into the car ASAP. Gets there, feels sick, realises he should have worried more, calls police ASAP.

In his appeal, he comes across as almost resigned, like he's pretty sure she is gone, but wants to hope she isn't. I feel awful for him, I don't think he's got anything to do with this. If it's not suicide, then it's a psycho who was out that morning and took the opportunity.

Except those concerns were not mentioned for quite a few days, it was all about Elisa possibly having gone for a run. Usually if there are any health issue concerns that's mentioned pretty much immediately.

If he was so concerned about her issues, mental health etc then why leave her at Aireys inlet alone?

I am hoping it's not the husband, mainly for the children, but I agree he called police very early. My husband might be concerned my phone was off, but would assume it was flat or out of range. If I was a jogger, I think he would presume I was out running. By lunchtime he would be getting very worried. Not at 9am.
But I wonder if he found something at the house when he arrived that triggered an alarm. Either a suicide note, a ransacked house or other signs of a break in, or something else that triggered alarm for him. That might explain why he contacted police so quickly.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I don't think I've seen what time DC called the police or what time he became "very worried". Do you have an MSM source, please?

I was using that term in the sense of unpredictable or unreliable. It seems pretty clear that her drinking on the Saturday was not supposed to happen(given she is an alcoholic). Then there's the mention of her going off by herself before and the fact that she had an ongoing inheritance dispute, so I presume was under a lot of stress from that. It just seems like it wouldn't be a great combination with being alone in the house in an isolated place(even with the company of neighbours for a few hours).

It's a given that's she's an alcoholic? All I've seen is an internal police flyer that indicated she is reportedly an alcoholic, nothing indicating she is definitely an alcoholic.

Maybe it was one of those things where he didn't want to take his own worries seriously. Sometimes you can be in two minds with something, he might of thought 'nah, she will be ok'. By morning he's trying to call and her phone is switched off, now he's getting seriously worried, and so bundles kids into the car ASAP. Gets there, feels sick, realises he should have worried more, calls police ASAP.

In his appeal, he comes across as almost resigned, like he's pretty sure she is gone, but wants to hope she isn't. I feel awful for him, I don't think he's got anything to do with this. If it's not suicide, then it's a psycho who was out that morning and took the opportunity.

Unless he specifically had a suicide note or some incredibly strong indication that she has committed suicide (nothing in the media about this and the Inspector even went as far to say that her mental health wasn't relevant or words to that effect) well then he hasn't done much to try and find her then I don't reckon.

This is right, plus in the leaked police report it said supposedly an alcoholic. This doesn't mean it was true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member